Chapter 11(십일)

The spell in the dark-WJSN

•*Juri's pov*•

 

Juri was walking in the forest, she was quite bored honestly. She was walking this certain way and she seen people running away while giggling, which confused her unless they were just having fun.

 

Juri shrugged it off and continued to walk, feeling quite peaceful when she was surrounded by the huge trees, she smiled lightly and looked up at the sky.

 

She seen a lake ahead and smiled, she ran to the cliff and looked out at the view, "HEY!" Someone shouted, she looked down to her left, seeing someone in the lake, Juri couldn't tell if she was drowning or not.

 

"You okay?!" She shouts, running down the small hill and was now infront of the girl swimming, "Someone took my ing clothes, go get me some..." she said, Juri then thought.

 

The people giggling, were the ones that took her clothes.

 

"HEY! GET ME SOME CLOTHES!" she shouted, flicking Juri out of her thoughts, "Which cabin are you in?" Juri asked, "I'm in cabin 6 and my suitcase is the light blue one..." she sighed, Juri nodded as she ran up the hill and ran towards the cabins.

 

•*Dawon's pov*•

 

Both Dawon and Sohee were out in the forest again, they seen a path so they decided to follow it and see where it would take them, Sohee was pretty much fine now so she didn't have anyone carrying her.

 

They both seen Juri running towards them, "Oh hey Juri!" Sohee smiled, Juri smiled before running away, which confused the both of them, Sohee pouted cutely while looking back before turning her head around, "Does she not like me anymore?" 

 

Dawon ruffled the smaller's hair and shook her head, "Don't think like that...she smiled at us..." she stated, Sohee nodded and they both continued on their path.

 

It was quite annoying how they couldn't get peace and quiet, but now was a good time for that, it felt really nice, to for once spend time with someone. Dawon usually didn't think like that.

 

They seen a cliff, Dawon ran over to it and smiled, Sohee screamed and ran over, slightly limping, she grabbed onto the other's arm and pulled her back, causing them both to stumble and Sohee fell on Top of Dawon. Sohee blushed.

 

"What are you doing?" Dawon asked, Sohee pouted, showing her lower lip more than her top one, "You need to be careful....you'll end up hurting yourself..." she scolded, Dawon groaned but nodded anyway, hoping the younger would get off her.

 

Sohee finally got off her and they seen that a girl was down there, "What are you looking at??!?!" She shouted, Sohee hid behind the taller, slightly scared of the voice that was thrown at her. 

 

Dawon raises an eye brow at her, "Where's your clothes?" She shouts back, the girl sighed and suddenly shrugged, causing Dawon to almost fall down to the ground laughing.

 

"That's a bit mean to-"

 

"SHUT UP YOU , STOP LAUGHING AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR DAY...ing people don't respect me..." she growled, Dawon got up and wrapped her arm around Sohee's shoulder, "Let's go before she ends up screaming at us again..." she giggles, Sohee nods and they both walk off.

 

•*Yeoreum's pov*•

 

Juri comes back in a few minutes with a towel and some clothes, waving as she runs down, Yeoreum sighs in relief and gets out of the cold lake, Juri wraps the towel around her, grabs another towel and starts drying Yeoreum's hair.

 

Yeoreum sighed and grabbed the towel herself, "Leave it to me..." she rolled her eyes, Juri let go off the towel and nodded, she wasn't going to lie, she was kind of expecting a thank you from the other, but since she was a bit grumpy today she left it alone.

 

Juri looked up at the sky and noticed that it was getting a bit dark, she looked at Yeoreum drying off her body and smiled lightly, "Do you wanna walk back with me?" Juri asked, Yeoreum shrugged and grabbed her clothes.

 

Yeoreum started walking up the hill, Juri quickly followed and they both walked back to the cabins, seeing a few people here and there, some were confused why Yeoreum was even with someone, but they shrugged it off and continued with their evening.

 

•*XuanYi's pov*•

 

It was starting to get dark, soon everyone would be going out to the campfire, roasting marshmellows and all that, but XuanYi didn't want to, she doesn't want to socialise, she doesn't want to roast marshmallows. She doesn't want to do any of that.

 

XuanYi sighed as she looked up at the ceiling on her bed, she heard a knock at the door, assuming it wasn't one of her roommates since they would just walk in, "Come on XuanYi, let's go..." her teacher said, she sighed, XuanYi got up and got her shoes on.

 

The teacher waited patiently for the other to come out, she didn't have to wait long until she seen XuanYi open the door, not using eye contact, looking down at the ground.

 

The teacher looked at her with pity and walked with her, they were slowly walking, making sure not to trip or fall on the grass, "So how are you liking it so far, hmm?" She asked, XuanYi shrugged.

 

The teacher stopped in her tracks and looked at the student, "I just usually don't do this type of stuff..." XuanYi laughed, the teacher understood that and started walking again.

 

They both arrived at the campfire, XuanYi didn't know where to sit, so she decided to sit on the dry grass between two logs where other people were sitting.

 

She was handed a few marshmallows in a bowl, and a wooden stick, she stuck one on the stick and put it near the already lit fire, she slightly her lips at the sight.

 

(SORRY I HAVENT UPLOADED IN FOREVER)