Chapter 9: Kind hearted Hoon

Angel Princess

Eternity's POV

A sigh escaped my lips as I entered the land of Mystic Forest, my new home where I lived with my husbands and children. I stepped off the chariot and was greeted by the servants of Mystic Castle. "Welcome home, Your Majesty." he said bowing his head. I curtsied and walked inside the castle. In the grand halll, there was silence except for the faint noise of the children playing upstairs in their rooms. As another sigh escaped, strong arms wrapped around my waist and a kiss on the nape of my neck. I giggled softly.

"Welcome home, baby." a husky voice said in my ear as I smiled.

"Thank you. It's nice to be home, Junhyung." I said, turning gracefully to face one of my husbands. Junhyung smirked slyly.

"How's your father and sister doing?" he asked, pulling me closer to him. He pecked my lips before I answered. I smiled sweetly.

"They're good. Where are the others?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"In the family room. We need to talk to you about your sister." Junhyung said with a sudden serious tone. I blinked as Junhyung lead me by the hand towards the family room to discuss about my sister with my other husbands, BEAST.

~*~*~*~*~*~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQc_cl8BjiY 

Play this song for this part of the chapter please. It's the song Serenity starts playing first.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Serenity's POV

I sat in the family room, petting Chi's head, who was sleeping on my lap. I finished unpacking no long ago after U-KISS left to meet with their father so they probably don't know that I'm in the family room. As I pet Chi's head, my eyes scan the contents of the family room until they stopped onto a grand piano. A huge grin appeared on my face as I stood up, gently lifting Chi and placing him on my seat and walked over to the piano. My fingers traced the white keys gently before I began to play a note, the sound echoing in the empty living room. I turn to look around, making sure no was around before I sat down on the leather sit. I smiled as I began to play a soothing tone on the piano. My eyes shut slowly as I became into the music as my fingers glided across the keys, playing a song I used to play when I was still in school. I felt something snuggle against my leg and I looked down to see Chi nuzzling his head on my leg. I let out a giggle as I reach down and picked him up, placing him on my lap where he once against snuggled and felled asleep. I continued to play the soft melody as it filled and echoed in the room with a smile on my face.

Hoon's POV 

I walked down the stairs after speaking with my brothers and father in his rooms. My brothers eached stayed in his own rooms for a bit after the meeting. As I entered the grand hall, I heard soft piano music coming from the family room. I blinked before following the soft beautiful music, leading me into the family room. I saw the door open and I walked inside, stopping in my tracks upon seeing Serenity playing a sweet tone on the grand piano. A smile formed on my lips as I quietly walked over to her without her noticing my prescence. I stood beside her and noticed her eyes were closed. Another smile formed as I began to play with her. She jumped and stopped playing, looking up at me. "H-Hoon." she said softly. I smiled.

"Hello Serenity. You play the piano lovely." I replied. She smiled shyly, a blush appearing on her face. I took a sit next to her. "Where did you learn this song?" I asked. She fidgetted with her fingers before answering.

"It's a song that I learned during piano lessons at school." she replied shyly. I smiled.

"I see. Here, let me play you a song that my mother played for me when I was little." I said, turning to face the piano. She moved over a bit for I may have enough room to play. With a smile on my face I began to play the song from my childhood.

~*~*~*~*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99GyFmnH59s   

Stop the previous one and play this one alright. ^.^ Hoon starts to play this and continue to listen to this til the end of the chapter

~*~*~*~*

Serenity's POV

I watched as Hoon began to play a beautiful song that his mother played for him when he was younger. My heart skipped a beat when he glanced over at me with a smile on his beautiful face. I blushed lightly as I lowered my head a bit to hide my blush. I heard Hoon chuckled softly as he continued to play. I smiled as raised my head a bit to look at him. The more I watched him play, the more my heart skipped. He plays so beautifully. He really has talent... I thought as I rested my chin in the palm of my right hand. When Hoon was done playing, he smiled over at me. I clapped my hands lightly as I smiled. "You play beautifully, Hoon." I said with a blush. Hoon chuckled, ruffling my hair.

"Thank you Serenity." he said softly. He turned to face me. "How long have you've been playing?" he asked. I narrowed my eyes.

"Since Middle School. Like I said before, I took piano lessons but I also played with a really close friend of mine." I replied. Hoon tilt his head to the side.

"What was your friend's name?" he asked. I bit my lower lip.

"H-He's name was Taemin. Lee Taemin." I said, resting my cheek against my hand with a sad look in my eyes. Hoon blinked.

"Was he very important to you?" he asked. I blinked, raising my head to look at him. His voice had a hint of jealousy in it. I blinked then smiled softly to myself.

"Yes. He was. He was my best friend since childhood." I replied, smiling remembering Taemin's smiling face. Hoon cleared his throat.

"What happened to him?" he asked. My eyes widen before becoming moist. Hoon was taken aback once he saw my watery eyes. I gulped before answering him.

"H-He was in an accident... a...and felled into a coma..." I replied with tears blurring my vision. Hoon's eyes widen then they sadden.

"Serenity... I'm so sorry." he said, squeezing my shoulder. I forced a smile.

"It-its okay. I just hope he is okay... he was transfered into another hospital and... I lost all contact with his family... I don't even know if he's dead or alive.." I said finally letting the tears out. I lowered my head, sobbing. Hoon quickly pulled me into his arms as he rocked me back and forth, my hair.

"Shh. It's okay, Serenity. Let it all out." he said in a soothing voice. I cried into his chest as I gripped his shirt tightly. Hoon continued to speak to me in a soothing voice until I finally calmed down. I slowly lifted my head, rubbing my eyes. Hoon smiled gently. "Feeling better?" he asked. I smiled, nodding my head.

"Yes. Thank you Hoon." I said softly. Hoon smiled, pulling me into another embrace. I smiled, wrapping my thin arms around his waist and closed my eyes. "You're a great listener, Hoon."

"I'll always be there when you need someone to talk to. Remember that Serenity." he said softly into my ear. I slowly nodded my head, sleep slowly taking over me. I wrapped my arms more tightly around his waist. Before I was fully asleep, I whispered to Hoon.

Thank you... my Teddy Bear..." I whispered before falling asleep completetly in Hoon's strong warm embrace.

~*~*~*~*~

Yay! Her's her little chapter/scene with Hoon. I think this is a really cute chapter. I hope you guys like it!