Chapter 3: Reunited

Angel Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c58CM47FhOY&feature=related

I think this song goes well for this chapter. Just repeated as you read this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

The front door to the Angel Castle swung open, a male Angel running inside. He entered the grand hall of the castle and ran up the stairs to the second floor at a high speed. He dashed down the hall to the very last door located at the right. He stopped in front of a giant set of double doors. The doors held elegant designs and a rich golden coating. The Angel banged on the giant doors. "Your Majesty! Great new!" he yelled in a excited voice. A few moments later, the giant doors opened, revealing then King of Angel Kingdom in his huge office/throne.

The King was a very handsome man. Thick black hair with big brown eyes and a young looking face. A golden crown rested on his dark head as he looked up at one of his fellow Angels. "Yes, HeeJun. What is it?" he asked with an questioning look.

"The youngest Princess! Prince Kevin and Prince Kiseop of Neverland brought her home! She is resting in her chambers but sire, she is in horrible conditon. The young princes informed me your ex-wife has beated her to almost a bloody pulp." the Angel named HeeJun said with a clenched fist. "That blasted woman! Hurting the precious Princess of Angel Kingdom."

The King's eyes lighen at the news of his youngest daughter being brought home but darken at the thought of that wretched woman wanting to hurt his young daughter. He slammed his strong fist onto the desk. "Damn woman! She's nothing but a no good drunk! How could I had waited so long to rescue my sweet Serenity from her clutches. But I am thankful for the Neverland Princes to have saved her and brought her home to me. HeeJun! Send a gift of curtusy and thanks to the King of Neverland and his precious sons." he said standing from his throne. HeeJun bowed to his King.

"Yes Sire! At once!" he said and scurried out the room.

Serenity's POV

I felt a soft cloth brushing against my forehead, cleaning my wounds. The sound of a soft humming echoed through out the room and into my ears. The sound was so peaceful that I felt myself relax under the touch of this stranger. My eyes fluttered open, only to close immediately  when the bright sunrays kissed my eyes. I slowly raised my hand to over my eyes when I heard a light gasped from the person beside me. I turned my head to the left and my eyes landed on a very beautiful woman around her twenties. She had a perfect olive skin tone. Her long caramel hair fell down her back and framed her face in gentle curls. Her face looked so familiar somehow; her big brown eyes that matched mine, her small nose, and her full lips. She looked so much like my older sister, Eternity. I slowly but surely sat up in bed in a sitting position and laid my hands gently on my lap.

The woman quickly stood up and gracefully walked over and sat beside me on the bed. I blinked when her hand cupped my face while a blush covered my cheeks. She looked into my eyes with her own matching orbs. "My dear Serenity!" she said in a gentle voice. My eyes widen at the sound of her using my name.

"How do you know my name?" I asked shyly. She gave a soft giggle.

"I am Princess Eternity. I am the eldes Princess of the Angel Kingdom." she explained in the same soft sweet voice.

"Angel... Kingdom?" I repeated confused. Princess Eternity nod her head with a soft smile. "Why... am I here? What happened to me? Where's my mom?" I asked. I saw Princess Eternity's brown eyes darken at the mention of my mom. Her soft hands fell from my face and rested on her lap. She looked down at her hands for what seem forever. When she finally spoke, she looked me in the eyes with an all serious tone.

"Serenity... you're here because you are a Angel Princess. You are the daughter of the King." she said. "This is your new home, my dear little Serenity." My eyes widen once again as I looked at her.

"I-I'm a... A-Angel...Pr-Princess?" I stuttered, not believing what I was hearing. Princess Eternity nodded her head once again before taking my hands in hers. I looked down at our hands before looking back up at her. Princess Eternity held my hands tightly in hers.

"Yes. You're a princess and... my little sister. Serenity, it's me. Eternity.... your big sister." she said. Her eyes watered, making them shine and sparkle. I blinked a couple of times, not knowing that my own eyes were watering and blurring my vision.

"Wh-What? Yo-You're my sister? I-I thought my sister and f-father were d-dead." I said, my voice hardly audible. Princess Eternity shook her head and a smile touched her lips.

"No. We didn't die, Serenity. Father and I because we couldn't take mother's drunken ways or her abuse. Father and I returned to Angel Kingdom to live a more peaceful and joyful life. We're sorry we left you with her but you weren't born yet and I couldn't risk bringing you here while you were growning up." she explained. The tears fell from her eyes which was over flowing with fresh tears. "We're so sorry for bringing you here sooner but we couldn't be seen by mother and whenever we would send for you, she would always appear and ruin our chances of taking you." her voice began to crack as she covered with one of her hands. I looked at her with sad eyes, know realizing my own tears falling from my eyes. I touched her shoulder with my free hand, giving it a gentle squeezed. She looked up at me.

"It's alright. I may not fully understand the whole situation but I'm happy." I said smiling as the tears continue to pour from my eyes. I sniffed a bit. "I'm happy you and father are alive and came for me. I thought you guys left me for good." I said soon breaking down into sobs. Sis, quickly pulled me into her arms and rubbed my back. She rocked me back and forth.

"Shhh. It's okay, Serenity. You're safe now. You can stay here with us and not have to worry about mother hurting you anymore." she said in a soothing voice. I sobbed in her chest as she held me. After I was calm, I pulled away from her, my eyes red and puffy.

"Umm... s-sis." I said softly. Sis smiled, runnning her fingers through my hair.

"Hmm?" she asked.

"Who were the ones who saved me from mother? Before she got the chance to kill me." I asked shyly looking down. I felt big sister's fingers fall from my hair and sigh.

"I can't tell you that now, Serenity but what I can tell you is this. The ones who saved you are going to become a big part of your life from now on." she said. I looked at her confused. She giggled. "You will understand soon."

"When... can I see them and thank them for saving me?" I asked.

"Soon Serenity. Soon."

I smile softly as I slowly nod my head. The sound of the door opening caught my attention and I quickly crane my neck to see who it was. A tall man walked into the room. He was a very handsome man with dark hair and a crown on his head. He smiled at me and sis before walking over to us. He stood a few centimeters away from us and opened his arms out to me, I looked at him, blinking in confusment. "Hello Serenity. My precious daughter." he said. My eyes widen and soon became watery again. I jumped up from the bed.

"Daddy!" I cried, running into his arms. Father chuckled as he picked me up, cradling me in his strong arms. Big sister smiled, standing up from the bed and walked over to us. Father looked at her then to me.

"Now I have both my precious daughters with me." He said kissing my head. "Welcome to your new home, my dear little Princess Serenity."

~~~~

Here's the third chapter! I hope you guys like it and sorry if it's too long. U-Kiss will be appearing soon but for now you just see a glimpse of Kiseop and Kevin in the last chapter saving Serenity. I may put them in the next chapter or wait another chapter. Please subscribe and comment, telling me what you think of the story so far! ♥