Chapter 14: First Kiss

Angel Princess

~*~*~*~*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz8UHWL59WA&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLR-Fikyw56IXJ2bfuj66h6g 

Play this song as you read the chapter =)

~*~*~*~*

Serenity's POV

My eyes flutter open as the light shine through my curtains. I yawn, stretching my arms. I look beside me, seeing Alexander was gone. I smile a bit and got out of bed. I walk over to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I blow dry my short hair and brush my teeth. After getting ready in a pair of skinny jeans, Converse sneakers and a white T-shirt. I exit my bedroom, making my way down the hallway. As I was walking down the stairs, arms wrap themselves around my waist, giving me a back hug. I yelp, quickly turning around to see Kevin smiling sweetly at me. "Hey Kevin. You scared me." I say with a smile, hugging him back. Kevin giggles.

"Sorry about that Serenity." he says kissing my cheek. I giggle softly. We walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. The rest of the Princes were sitting at the dinner table, eating breakfast. Kiseop looks up and smiles at me.

"Good morning my dear fiancee." he says winking. I blush a bit, walking over to him and giving him a hug.

"Good morning Kiseop." I say shyly. Kiseop smirks, kissing my temple. I blush once again before sitting down beside Kevin. Soohyun looks over at me.

"Good morning Serenity." Soohyun says with a smile. I nod my head to him.

"Good morning Soohyun." I reply with a shy smile. Soohyun smiles, taking my hand in his, kissing it gently. I giggle a bit then jump in surprise when I feel someones arms wrap around my neck. I turn my head and smile brightly, seeing Hoon's smiling face.

"Hi Hoon. Morning." I say. Hoon smiles, kissing my cheek.

"Good morning my sweet Serenity." Hoon says with a smile. He sits besides Soohyun and begins to eat his dinner. Kevin hands me a plate full of breakfast and tells me to dig in. I nod my head, beginning to eat my breakfast. I look over at Eli, Dongho and AJ who were quiet. I stare at Dongho only to have him glare at me. I flinch, turning my gaze away from him. Dongho smirks as he continues to eat his breakfast. For the rest of breakfast it was quiet since no one had anything to say. I stand from my chair and begin to wash the dishes. Kevin walks over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Serenity, you don't have to do that you know." he says softly in my ear. I giggle a bit as I crane my head to the side to stare at his pretty face. I smile softly.

"It's okay. I don't mind washing the dishes for you guys. I am going to be your wife after all." I say. Kevin blinks then a soft smile appears on his face. He kisses my temple and squeezes me. I give a sweet smile before Kevin lets me go and exits the kitchen. I smile as I continue to wash the dishes. Then Alexander appears in my mind. My eyes widen as a blush appears on my cheeks, remembering that he stayed with me last night when I was going to sleep. I bit my lower lip as I finish washing the dishes. I place them in the cabinet after I dried them. I exit the kitchen and make my way outside into the garden. The sun was warm as the wind lightly kiss my face. I giggle as I walk towards the garden. When I enter the garden, I see Chi playing around with little animals. I giggle. "Chi!" I call to him. Chi's head raises and he hops over to me. I kneel down, scoupping him up in my arms. I cuddle him close as I pet his head. Chi snuggles his head against my chest as I sit down under the big shade tree. The wind lightly blows my hair as I rest the back of my head against the tree trunk. I slowly close my eyes as I breath in the smell of the grass and wind.

"You seem very relaxed." a voice says softly from beside me. I jump up, holding Chi close to me. I look up to see Soohyun standing there with a soft smile on his face. I slowly relax as a sigh escapes my lips.

"Soohyun, you scared me." I say softly as I smile up at him. Soohyun chuckles a bit as he sits down beside me. He looks at me.

"Sorry about that Serenity." he says with a smile. I smile back, nodding my head.

"It's okay." I reply. Soohyun smiles then looks up at the sky. Chi looks up at me before hopping off my lap and onto Soohyun's lap. Soohyun laughs softly as he picks up Chi and kisses his nose. Chi wiggles his nose and snuggles his face into Soohyun's cheek. I giggle softly as Soohyun laughs, holding Chi on his lap and petting his head.

"He's a cute one." he says looking down at the white bunny on his lap. I nod my head.

"He is. I'm surprise Kevin even gave him to me." I say rubbing the back of my neck. Soohyun smiles and looks over at me.

"Maybe he knew you will take good care of him." he says. I look over at him and blink. Soohyun smiles at me with a nod.

"Yeah, maybe." I say with a shy smile.  Soohyun chuckles as he continues to pet Chi on the head. I look up at the bright baby blue sky. Suddenly a question pop into my mind and I look over at Soohyun.

"Soohyun... while back I talked with Kiseop here... and he told me that you all had different mothers, is that true?" I ask in a soft whisper. Soohyun doesn't look at me. He lets out a soft sigh before anwering me.

"Yes, it's true. We all had different mothers." he says softly. I look down, bitting my lip.

"What... happened to your mother?" I ask, slowly hoping I didn't offend him. Soohyun saw my reaction and chuckles.

"She passed away. A couple of years ago. Right before my 20th birthday." he says with a sad look in his eyes. My eyes widen as I lower my head.

"I'm sorry... I-I didn't know." I say feeling like an idiot. Soohyun smiles sadly, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"It's alright. All of our mothers passed away..." he says softly, looking down at me. I hesitate to look up at him but he squeezes my shoulder and I look up at him. He smiles down at me.

"There's no need to feel sad, it's alright. We know our mothers are watching over us." he says, looking back up at the baby blue sky. I follow his eyes and look up at the sky as well. We stay like that for a few moments before I feel Soohyun's lips against my temple. I blush a bright red as Soohyun laughs softly.

"You're very shy aren't you, Serenity?" he asks with a smirk. I slowly nod my head. He laughs once again before standing from the grass. I look up at him and see him holding out his hand for me to take. I smile softly, taking his hand and he pulls me to my feet. I smile up at him as he hands me Chi. He ruffles my hair. I let out a giggle.

"I'm happy that you entered our lives, Serenity." he says suddenly. My eyes widen as a blush appears on my face. Soohyun laughs, kissing the top of my head. "I'm really looking forward to our wedding." he says before walking back to the castle. I watch him as he leaves and a soft smile appears on my lips.

"I can't wait for our wedding as well..." I mumble to myself as I hold Chi close to me.

~*~*~*

I toss and turn in my bed as I wait for sleep to overtake me but it haven't. I sigh as I sit up in my bed, looking over at the clock on my nightstand. It read 10:33 PM. I sigh as I fall back into my pillow. I pull the cover over me and try to get some sleep but sleep just won't come to me. I finally get frustrated and get out of bed. I walk towards my bedroom door, not caring if I'm in a spaghetti strap  tank top and shorts. I quietly open my door, peeking my head out to look down the corridors. The coast was clear and I exit my bedroom. I close it gently behind me and begin to walk down the corridor of bedrooms. I walk lightly and quietly, not risking waking the others. I quietly walk pass Soohyun's room and Kiseop's room which were near the staircase. I pass by their rooms quietly and make my way to the stairs. As I was about to take a step down the stairs, I turn to see a faint light coming from Alexander's door. I blink, slowly turning around and walking towards his room. I open the door slowly and peek my head inside.

The room was empty with the faint light of the lamp on the nightstand. I step inside quietly and closed the door behind me. I walk over to his bed, noticing the creases on the blankets from when he was either laying or sitting on the bed. I straighten out the blankets then I someone's chin lightly rest against my shoulder. I gasp, turning around quickly and seeing Alexander standing behind me with his arms folded across his chest. I place my hand over my racing heart. "Alexander, you scared me." I say softly. Alexander smiles, poking my nose.

"Well I'm sorry for that but you're the one sneaking into my bedroom." he says with a smirk. I blush deep red.

"I wasn't sneaking in! I was going to the kitchen when I saw the light in your room on!" I say defending myself. Alexander laughs softly, his dimples showing. I blush. I really love those dimples. Serenity, snap out of it okay! He's a ghost... he's a ghost... you can fall for a ghost... can you? I think to myself as Alexander sits on the edge of his bed, looking at me. I quickly turn and step back from him with my head down.

"So... what brings about this night time walk?" he ask with a small smirk. I fidget with my fingers as I try to speak.

"I-I couldn't... sleep." I say shyly. Alexander tilts his head to the side slightly as he stares at me. A small frown on his beautiful face.

"Can't sleep? Nightmares?" he asks. I shake my head slowly.

"Not really.. just a lot on my mind." I say, looking down a bit. Alexander stays quiet for a moment before, leaning his elbows against his thighs while looking at me.

"What's on your min?" he ask. I look at him then lightly shrug my shoulders.

"Quite a few things... like how am I going to get along with Dongho, AJ and Eli." I say with a pout. Alexander chuckles a bit.

"I see... just give them time. They'll come over, I promise." he says with a soft smile. I look up at him with wide eyes.

"I hope so.." I say with a sad sigh. Alexander smiles.

"They will... I promise." he says. I keep my head, not fully conviced. Alexander saw my reaction and slowly reach his hand out to me. I look up at him confused. He smiled. "Come here." he whispers. I slowly reach out, taking his hand as he pulls me over to me. Alexander gently rest his hands on my waist as I stand in between his spread legs. I blush as I look into his eyes. He smiles. "They will comd around, they will. Okay." he whispers, touching my cheek with tenderness. I stare into his eyes for a moment longer before nodding my head.

"O-Okay.." I stutter shyly. Alexander smiles, trailing his fingertips down my arm and back to my waist. I shiver a bit as look down. I feel Alexander's cold fingertips under my chin and gently lifts up my face so I was looking at him. A deep red tint colors my cheeks as I realize how close our faces were. Alexander looks into my eyes before inching closer towards my lips. The red tint deepens as I slowly find myself inching closer to him as well. Alexander smiles softly before closing his eyes and connecting our lips.

I was screaming in my mind with over felt joy. He's kissing me... he's actually kissing me! Oh my God he's lips feel so soft and sweet... Oh God... I think to myself as my hands gently rest on his shoulders. Alexander trails his hand back down to my waist, pulling me closer to him and deepening the kiss. His fingers trail along my spine as my own fingers slowly make their way into his hair. The kiss is sweet, soft yet it was passionate. After a few moments, I pull away, breathless while he was just fine. I look away, embarrassed as Alexander just laughs softly. He hugs my waist, buring his face into my neck. I slowly wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him back. We are silent for a few minutes before Alexander spoke. "I guess... I'm the one who feel for you already..." he says softly. My eyes widen.

"W..what?" I ask. I hear Alexander chuckle as he rest his head on my shoulder. I blink a couple times before smiling to myself. I hug him tightly. "I'm... glad... I-I think I'm falling for you too... Alexander.." I stutter shyly. Alexander laughs before pulling away and looking into my eyes.

"I'm happy.... to hear that... Serenity." he says before reconnecting our lips again. I wrap my arms around his neck again, returning his kiss once again. At this moment... at this moment I feel happy... safe... and loved... by someone who has passed away but is still here... loving me even though we've met not long ago... I truely feel that I am slowly but surely falling in love with Alexander.

~*~*~*~*

Here's the chapter you guys been wanting~! I'm sorry if it's long and sorry it's it kinda boring or corney in anyway. I don't think I did a great job with the kiss scene but a least I tried to write it as sweet as I could. I hope you guys like it! Please comment and subscribe! ~♥