Chapter 7: Talk with Kiseop

Angel Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgoAN5h5r6g&list=LLR-Fikyw56IXJ2bfuj66h6g&index=3&feature=plpp_video 

Play this music while reading the chapter. I believe it matches well with the chapter. (The game from which this music is from is an awesome game! I finished it more than one time and it's still one of my most favorite games XD)

~~~~

Serenity's POV

I'm marrying... seven princes? This has to be a dream! It must be! I thought to myself as I sat in the garden, thinking about the events that took place in my room not so long ago. Dad told me I have to marry the seven Neverland Princes but... I rarely know them. Sure I know their names but that's it. How can I marry them if I don't know anything about them? I argued with myself as I rubbed my temples. I was took caught up in my thoughts that I didn't hear someone approach me and somehow answer my thoughts. " Then get to know us." a voice said. Hearing a voice, I jumped out of my skin and quickly turned my head to see Kiseop leaning against a tree with his arms folded and a smile on his lips. "Sorry to have startled you." he said leaning away from the tree and walked over to me. I shook my head.

"No! It's okay!" I said shyly, waving my hands in front of me, defensively. Kiseop smiled as he kneeled down in front of me and looked into my eyes. I stared at his gorgeous face. He's so beautiful. His eyes are also lovely. I thought to myself as my eyes looked over his face. Kiseop chuckled softly. 

"Why thank you. You're beautiful yourself, Serenity." he said pushing a strain of my fringe away from my eyes. My mouth dropped.

"Ho-How did you know what I was thinking?" I asked with wide eyes. Kiseop smiled.

"I have the power to used Telekinesis and Illusion." he said taking a sit beside me under the giant apple tree. I looked at him with confused eyes.

"Power of Telekinesis and.... Illusion?" I repeated. Kiseop nodded his head.

"Yes. That's the power I was born with." he said as he looked at me with a soft smile.

"You were born with that power?"

"Yes. I was. My father is the King of Neverland while my mother was the princess of a place called Moon Valley." he said. I blinked. He took my expression as a "huh?" He laughed again and I felt myself blush. "Yes I know. It's an odd name but it was where my mother was born and raised before she married father." I slowly nodded my head.

"Is she... the mother of your brothers as well?" I asked. What the hell Serenity? What kind of question is that? Now he's going to think you're a weirdo or something! the little voice in my head yelled at me. Kiseop gave a small smile before shaking his head.

"No. My brothers and I all have different mothers." he said looking down at his hands that rested on his lap. I looked at him. I took in the side view of his gorgeous face. His dark hair covered his right eye and the right side of his face as his head hung low. Suddenly, I don't know what came over me, I slowly reached over and brushed his hair away from his face. He jumped slightly at my touch and turned to look at me. I searched his face, taking in his delicate features. His dark hair, his big hazel eyes, his cute nose, his full lips, his beautiful soft skin and his jawline. He's really gorgeous... I have to marry him and his brothers and they are gorgeous as well... am I even worthy of marrying them? I thought to myself sadly. I saw Kiseop searching my face before seeing frown. I blinked.

"Is there-" before I could finish, he spoke in a soft stern voice.

"You're worthy. You are worthy of marrying me and my brothers." he said. My eyes widen as my fingers gently fell from his hair, covering his eye again. I narrowed my eyes to the floor before speaking.

"You can read my thoughts... can you?" I asked sitting straight, facing the garden in front of me. I felt Kiseop grab a hold of my chin with his thumb and forefinger with his middle finger under my chin and turned my face to look at him.

"Yes I can. Loud and clear. Serenity, you are worthy to marry us. We wanted you to begin with." he said softly as he looked into my eyes. I felt myself blush and tried to look away but Kiseop held a firm yet gentle grip on my chin. "Serenity, you are the one for us.." I narrowed my eyes to the ground again before looking back to Kiseop's face. I felt my heart rate speed up as I continued to look at him. I'm going to have a heart attack if he keeps looking at me like that. Why must he be so good-looking? Damn! As I looked at Kiseop, I saw a smile come unto his face as he began to laugh. He let go of my face and laughed. I blinked, confused.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked. Kiseop continued to laugh. I touched his arm, only to blinked. He had big arms. Damn! Does he work out? He's got some big biceps. I wonder if... No! Serenity shut up or he is going to read your mind! I argued with the litte voice in my head as Kiseop stopped laughing.

"My, you're quite the thinker huh, Serenity?" he asked, raising an eyebrow with a smirk on his face. I felt my face burn up as I playfully hit his arm.

"Stop making fun of me! It's not my fault." I said with a pout. Kiseop laughed again. I folded my arms with the pout still on my face. Kiseop looked at me as his laugh died down. He saw me pouting then an evil smirk appeared on his face. He slowly leaned over, pecking me right on the lips. My eyes widen as I let out a small yelp. I looked at Kiseop as he began laughing again.

"Don't ever do that near me again or there will be concequences." he warned. My eyes widen as a deep blush tinted my cheeks. I hit his arm again. Kiseop smiled before, laying down on the soft grass. I looked down at him as he placed his hands behind his head. He looked up at me, another smile touching his lips. I blushed and looked away. I held my legs close to me while my chin rest on my knees. Should I ask him about his mother? I don't want to ask about his personal life but... something inside me wants to know more about him... I crane my neck to the side and looked down at him. His eyes (well mostly eye since his long fringe covers his right one) were close as the wind kissed his face. I gulped as I turned my body to face him.

"K-Kiseop?" I asked.

"You want to know about my mother, correct?" he asked with his eyes still closed. I blushed for the hundredth time before slowly nodding my head.

"Y-Yes that is... if it's okay." I asked timidly. Kiseop opened his eyes and looked at me. He gave me a small smile.

"It's fine. I'll tell you." he said looking up at the sky. "My mother passed away a couple of years ago." he said softly. My eyes widen.

"I-I'm so sorry.." I said but he waved it away.

"It's alright. I know she's still watching over me as my brothers' mothers are watching over them." he said sitting up and leaning back against the truck of the tree. I looked at him before opening my mouth to speak.

"H-How did she die?" I asked, choosing my words carefully. I didn't want to offend him in anyway.

"She died trying to save my life." he said sadly, looking down. I felt my heartstrings pull slightly. She... She died... while trying to save him? I saw Kiseop quickly wipe something away from his face. I blinked before pushing his hair away and saw his hazel eyes moist with tears. I felt as if my heart just broke. Why? Why do I feel as if my heart breaks just seeing tears in his eyes? What does that mean? Kiseop looked at me with his teary eyes about to look away but stopped when he felt me pull him into a warm embrace. His eyes widen slightly. "S-Serenity?" he asked. My arms wrapped around his neck, tighten slight as his scent entered my nostrils.

"It's okay. She's watching over you. She's happy to see the man you've grown into." I said as I felt his arms wrap around my small waist. My eyes closed slowly as I held Kiseop tightly in my embrace. Memories about my mother flashed into my mind and seeing how she treated me over this pass few years. Somewhere in my heart, I felt envious of Kiseop. He had a mother who would give her life for him while mines just wanted to get rid of me. I felt my tears prinkling at the ends of my eyes before coming down. After a few minutes, I released Kiseop from my embrace and looked away quickly, wiping away my tears. Kiseop looked at me before my short hair gently. I looked up at him, my eyes still moist. He smiled.

"Thank you for that Serenity." he said softly running his thumb against my cheeks, wiping away the tears. I stared at him for a moment before nodding my head. Kiseop stood up, pulling me up with him and pressing me against him as he embraced me tightly. My eyes widen before reattaching my arms around his neck. He held me tightly as he whispered in my ear. "I know somewhere in your mom's heart, she really loved you." That struck my heart as tears quickly welled up in my eyes again. I held onto Kiseop tightly as I cried on his shoulder. Kiseop smiled as he rubbed my back. After a couple of minutes, I pulled away, wiping my eyes. Kiseop looked down at me. "Feeling better?" he asked. I nodded my head.

"Ne. Thank you Kiseop." I said smiling up at him. Kiseop ruffled my hair.

"You're welcome, Serenity. I have to go now. I'll see you later." he said, leaning down and kissing the top of my head. I lightly blushed as I looked up at him. He smiled before turning and walking away. Before he was out of reach, I called out to him.

"Kiseop!" He turned to look at me.

"Hmm?" he asked. I smiled softly.

"Thank you. I really hope I will be able to get to know you and your brothers more." I said with a smile. Kiseop stayed silent before speaking.

"Don't worry. I know you will, Serenity." he said. He grinned at me. I felt my heart skip a beat when I saw his smile. It was different from the ones he gave me, it was his true smile. The one that lit up his face and made him more delicate and beautiful. Oh my... his smile... is so beautiful. I thought to myself. Just then that perfect smile turned into a smirk. "Thank you Serenity. My my what a thinker of a finacee I have." he said with a wink. My face burned as I felt my heart beat much faster.

"Ya! Kiseop!" I yelled. Kiseop just laughed and walked away. I pouted as I folded my arms. "That guy... he's such a tease but... I felt as if I've gotten closer to him somehow." I said with a soft smile on my face. I stretched out my arms before skipping back to Angel Castle, smiling like a pabo.

~~~~

Aww! I think this chapter is really cute! I was all smiley when I was writing this. She somehow got closer to Kiseop. Very soon she will be getting closer to each of the other members of U-KISS. I hope you guys like this chapter and sorry if it's long. Oh! The smile Kiseop gave her at the end that made her heart skip a beat is the same one he has in the main image of this chapter. I freaking love his smile! ♥