Chapter 33: Worry

Angel Princess

Play this song as you read this chapter please ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp9S2tnKERU

~*~*~*~

 

Serenity's POV

I step out of the Dark Forest, ChanMi's voice leading me back home safely. In the distance, I can see Neverland Castle, surrounded by its large gates and gardens. I smile softly, making my way slowly towards the front gates. As I approach the gates, I come to a sudden stop when something pops into mind. My scars and bruises. My fiancees will wonder how in the world did I escape from Belmus and... Cecil. I bite my lower lip, trying to find a excuse to tell them because ChanMi told me as she was leading me back home, to no speak of this with anyone, not even my soon-to-be husbands. I sigh as I ruffle my hair in frustration. How the hell am I suppose to tell them how I escaped? I can't just tell them the truth, they will panic if they knew who was the real mastermind who wanted me captured and killed. I can't tell them... not just now anyway. I take a deep breath after sorting out my thoughts and make my way to the large copper gates. I slowly unlatch the hook and gently push the gate open. I peek my head inside, looking around for any sign of the guys. When I confirmed that the coast was clear, I enter the castle grounds, slowly closing the door behind me. I walk down the path that leads to the front doors of the caslte. I look into the garden as I walk down the path before coming to a stop. Chi. What happened to Chi after I allowed him to escape the Dark Forest. Feeling my heart in my throat, I enter the garden.

I look around the gardens, starting from the giant shade trees to the fruit trees and bushes. I sit down on the bench I've always sat with Chi resting on my lap. I lean my head into my hands as a soft sigh escapes my lips. "Chi... are you alright? Please be alright." i whisper to myself. I stay in the garden for a couple of minutes, worrying about Chi and the others. I slowly raise my head as my eyes brim with tears. I slowly stand from the bench and walk to the front doors of the castle. My small hand reaches out to open the door when the door swings open violently and I am pulled into a bone crushing hug. My eyes are wide as the male hugs me closer to his body as he silently sobs on my shoulder. It takes me no longer than a minute to realize who it is. "Eli." I whisper softly.

Eli hugs me tighter after hearing his name escape from my lips. He holds me close for a minute longer before pulling away and holding me at arm's length. He looks down at me, tears falling down his smooth cheeks. I smile softly, reaching out and caressing his cheek. My fingertips become wet with his tears as more fall from his eyes. "Serenity... oh my God Serenity..." he says, his voice cracking. I smile softly as I lean up on my toes and pressing my lips softly against his. Eli responses back quickly and kisses me back just as softly. We pull away and I hug him again, resting my cheek against his chest. Eli smiles and holds me close. It's silent until I hear the others rushing towards the door. Eli lets me go and I am engulfed with the boy's hugs. Each one takes their time hugging and holding me in their embrace until I am standing in front of my father who, just like the boys, is crying his eyes out. He swips down and lifts me up into the air and gives me a big bear hug. I giggle softly, wrapping my arms around his neck as he squeezes me tightly. He lets me down after some time and looks down at me.

"Serenity, you're home! How did you escape?" he ask. I feel my breath hitch as I think of the excuse that I came up with before entering the castle grounds. I take a deep breath. Here goes nothing.

"I somehow managed to escape the facilty that they were holding me in through one of the rooms that had windows. I escaped through the window and ran into the forest." I explain, leaving out the bit where I met ChanMi and Cecil. My dad looks down at me with wide eyes before slowly nodding his head.

"I see. I'm just glad that you are alright." he says. He looks at my face then a sudden gasp escapes his lips. I look up at him in confusion.

"Dad, what is it?" I ask. He cups my face, staring at me for a good minute or two before I see anger rage in his eyes.

"They've hurt you..." he says through gritted teeth. I gulp. Oh . He's noticed my scars and bruises. My fiancees gather around my dad and I and took a better look at me. Soohyun gently pulls me out of my father's grasp and cradles my face in his large hands.

"Your face... you have scars on your face." he says, looking at my scared heart-shaped face. I bite my lower lip, looking away as he takes in my other injuries. His fingers trace along my neck, touching the two pucture wounds that Belmus left in his wake when he bit me. His fingertips trace the scars along my collarbones, down my arms and over my bruises. I wince a bit when he fingertips graze against the whip marks and the scared skin on my wrists as he takes my hands into his. His eyes make contact with mine for a brief moment before looking to Hoon, who stood beside Kiseop. "Hoon, can you hear her scars?" he ask. Hoon nods his head once.

"Yes, I can." he replys. Soohyuns steps out of the way and allows Hoon to take his place in front of me. I slowly look up at Hoon as he cups my face gently in his hands. He leans forehead, pressing his forehead against my own. He closes his eyes and immediately, I feel warmth coursing through my body as my scars and bruises slowly heal and disappear one by one. Once my injuries were gone, Hoon steps back slowly and looks down at me. "Feel better?" he ask in a gentle voice. I smile softly, nodding my head.

"Yes, much better. Thank you, Hoon." I say. Hoon smiles and leans down, kissing me quickly on the lips.  My dad leads us all int the family room, where we all sat in relaxation.

 

~~~

 

I stand out on my balcony in my PJs, leaning my arms against the cold railing as I look out into the gardens. I take a deep breath of the night air and exhale slowly. It took a very long time for me to reassure the boys that I was fine. They wanted to stay in my room with me for the night but I told them that I am going to be just fine. They finally listened to me, even though they really wanted me to tell them to stay. I giggle a bit to myself as I see how overprotective my soon-to-be husbands can be. I gently rest my chin against the back of my hands as I replay the events that happened today in my head. Starting from being captured by a sadistic freak to finding out that the former king of a kingdom that no longer exist is still alive to meeting the woman who was the Goddess' best friend. All these weird events have been happening to me lately that doesn't make sense to me half the time now that I think about it. I sigh once again and lean away from the railing. I enter my bedroom, closing the balcony doors behind me and locking them. I turn to sit on my bed but I bump into a body instead. I gasp, stepping away from the person but his arm shoots out, gripping my forearm into his hand and pulls me close to him. My cheek presses against his chest.

"Serenity..." he speaks in a soft whisper. My eyes widen as I hear his voice.

"Zander?" I ask softly, looking up and become face to face with Zander's beautiful face. A smile appears on my face as I wrap my arms around him and hug him tightly. Zander wraps his strong arms around my small waist as he holds me tightly against him.

"I'm so happy that you're alright, Serenity. You gave me a scare." he whispers into my ear. I shiver as his hot breath touch the skin of my ear. I hug him tighter.

"I'm sorry, Zander. I didn't know that was going to happen. I'm so sorry." I say, feeling my tear ducts becoming full with tears. Zander my hair softly as he rocks me back and forth gently.

"It's alright, Serenity. I know it wasn't your fault. I know that there are bad people out there who want to harm you." he says. I blink, gently pulling away from the embrace and look up at Zander with a confused look.

"What do you mean, Zander?" I ask. Zander looks down at me with a serious look.

"Serenity, you need to be careful. You gotten kidnapped today, but who knows what will happen tomorrow or the day after that. You need to be more alert." he says. I bite my lower lip as I narrow my eyes downward. I hear Zander sigh and pull me towards my bed. He sits down, setting me on his lap as he wraps his arms around my waist, holding me in place.

"Serenity, I'm not telling you this to make you scared, but to warn you. Serenity, there are things that my brothers don't understand that can be harm to you. You need to strengthen your powers and become stronger. There may be things that only you have to face." he explains. I rest my head against his shoulder as a sigh escapes my lips.

"Why are these things happening to me, Zander? Why are there people who are after me and want to do me harm? Why?" I ask, feeling a lump forming in my throat. Zander sighs softly, rubbing my back.

"I don't know, Serenity. Maybe you have something special that they want." he says. I look up at him with big watery eyes. Zander wince silently and looks away.

"Special? What special thing do I have that they want to hurt me so much?" I ask, wanting to know why there are people after me, wanting to cause me harm. Zander sighs once again and looks at me.

"Serenity, that is something for you to find out. When you do, then you will know how to protect that special thing from amy harm." he says, tapping my nose. I pout cutely as I look at him. Zander laughs and leans in, kissing me. I kiss him back and rest my head against his shoulder until I fall asleep.

 

Author's POV

Alexander laid Serenity down on her bed after she felled asleep on his shoulder. He tucked her in and kissed her forehead. He disappeared from her room and reappeared in his own room, where Kibum was sitting on his bed, waiting for him. "Did you tell her?" he asked. Zander shook his head and sat down on his bed beside Kibum.

"Aniyo... I can't tell her, Kibum. That is something that her father and sister need to tell her, not me." he said, lowering his head as he stared at the ground. Kibum sighed in annoyance as he stood from the bed and walked to the window.

"Zander, we need to tell her now or it's going to be too late." he said, not looking at Alexander. Alexander sighed once again before looking back to Kibum.

"But how are you going to tell her without the pendant? Without that, she will never believe us." he aruged.

"She will! ChanMi told her something, I just know. I know ChanMi told her something about Cecilia. She must had."

"And if she didn't?"

"Then we are going to have to tell her. I don't know what will happened if we don't tell her soon." Kibum looked at Alexander, his eyes b with tears. Alexander sighed, standing from the bed and walked over to Kibum. He looked at his brother, touching his shoulder.

"Kibum... we need to wait until the wedding. When the wedding comes, then everything will be revealed. I know Sanghyun and Eternity are going to tell her because I know damn well enough that our brothers aren't going to say anything." he said, looking Kibum dead in the eye as his lips press into a tight line. Kibum lowered his head, shaking it lightly.

"You're right. We wait, but let me tell you one thing, Zander." he said, looking up at his brother with a serious look. "If they do not tell her the truth then I am going to tell her the truth myself. Understand?" he asked. Alexander stared at his brother for a moment before nodding his head.

"Alright. If they don't tell her then you are welcomed to tell her everything." he said.

"Thank you." Kibum said with a sigh. Alexander looked at him and folded his arms.

"You do know... when she does find out, she will want to go to her mother's home and find her, right?" he asked, raising a eyebrow. Kibum winced.

"Yes, I know. If that happens then she will leave Neverland and I know that our brothers will not let her go alone." he said.

"Correct. So let's hope... that she doesn't want to leave Neverland but there is a high chance that she will want to go. And if she goes... then she will meet him again." Alexander said, a frown touching his lovely face. Kibum looked at him with wide eyes.

"What? Do you really think she will find him again?" he asked.

"Yes I do. If she does, then there is a slight chance that he still loves her. In fact, there's a BIG chance that he still loves her."

"That's true."

"That's why I am hoping for the best, although I am very worried about the events to come."

"Me too, Zander. Me too."

 

~*~*~*~*

I am so sorry for not updating for a month! I've been working on my horror story and another one that's been in my head for some time now. I hope you guys aren't mad at me for not updating. I'll try to update this story much more for now on. Please comment and subscribe! I really want to know what you guys think. And if there are some grammer problems then I'm sorry.