Chapter 24: Meeting Kibum

Angel Princess

~*~*~

Play this song as you read this chapter ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxZlJGtFGcw

~*~*~

Serenity's POV

 

I flip the page of the book laying on my lap as I read the next page in the family room. Tonight I won't be able to see Infinite because my sister and father are coming over to discuss my wedding to U-Kiss. To tell you the truth, I'm not ready to marry them. Not when AJ and Dongho still dislike me. I sigh softly, slowly closing the book in my hands and setting it onto the coffee table in front of me. I stand from the couch and walks towards the window. I stare out into the garden and spot Chi playing with the other little bunnies and small animals. I smile softly. A pair of arms wraps themselves around my waist and someone rest their chin on my shoulder. I place my hands on their arms. "Hello princess." he whispers into my ear. I smile softly.

"Hello Hoon." I reply. Hoon smiles, spinning me around and pulling me close. I look up at him and smile sweetly. Hoon leans down, pressing his lips against mine. I kiss him back gently before pulling away shyly. Hoon chuckles.

"Shy are we now?" he ask teasingly. I giggle, lightly slapping his chest. He chuckles once again and pulls me into a hug. "Are you nervous?" he ask. I let out a small sigh.

"Kinda. It's just... AJ and Dongho haven't welcomed me fully yet and our wedding is approaching rather quickly... I don't think they want to marry me, Hoon." I say, buring my face into his chest. Hoon frowns as he my hair gently.

"Serenity, it will be alright. Don't worry. We will discuss this with your father and sister when they come this evening. Why don't you take a walk to clear your mind?" he ask. I look up at him then nod my head.

"Ne, alright. I will." I say, smiling. Hoon smiles back and leans down, kissing me once again before pulling away.

"Good. Now go on. Take a nice walk before your father and sister get here." he says, lightly pushing me out of the family room. I giggle and walk towards the door. I open the door but stop when I hear Hoon call me.

"Yes?" I ask, looking back at him.

"Don't wonder off into the Dark Forest like last time alright." he says, folding his arms with a smile. I laugh, shaking my head. I salute him.

"Yes sir!" I say with another laugh. Hoon laughs softly.

"Good, now go on and be careful." he says. I nod my head.

"Alright Hoon." I say and leave the castle. I walk towards the gates, opening them and exiting onto the path. I close the gates behind me and wave to Hoon, who was standing by the doors of the castle. He waves back and I walk away from the gates. I dig my hands into my jeans pockets as I walk down the path towards the small river where Kiseop took me to. As I walk along the rocky trail, I begin to hum slowly to myself as I jump from rock to rock on the trail. I stop in my tracks when I see the tree with the many color leaves and fruits. I walk off the trail and onto the dirt ground where the tree was planted. I look down to the ground and gasp lightly when I see the colorful shades the leaves make when the sun hits them. I giggle as I sit down under the shade tree, leaning back against the tree's trunk. The gentle wind blows and kisses my face and hair. I lean my head back and closes my eyes as I feel the cool breeze. One of the leaves from the tree falls down and lands in my open right palm resting on my lap. I open my eyes and look down at the leaf and a small gasp escapes my lips. I pick it up and observe it's unique purple color. "Wow... it's so pretty."

"You should see the fruits and flowers."

I jump when I hear a male's voice talk to me. I look around the area around me. "Hello? Is there anyone there?" I ask. There was no response. "That's really weird... it must be my imagination." I say. Just then another leaf falls from the tree and lands right into my hand. This time it's a blue leaf. "This one is also very pretty."

"Why don't you check out the fruits? They are also very beautiful."

the voice whispers.

My eyes widen and I stand up from the ground. "Who is there? Can you please tell me who are you are?" I ask in a soft voice. I hear the voice chuckle.

"My name you say? Well I guess I can tell you. My names's Kibum."

he replys.

"Kibum? It's nice to meet you Kibum. I'm Serenity." I say softly to the voice. This is so crazy. I'm talking to a voice that just appears out of now where. Man have I gone crazy? I think to myself.

"Well, it's very nice to meet you too, Serenity."

Kibum says. I smile a bit, still looking around the area.

"Kibum, may I ask you something?" I ask, looking around as I place my hands on my hips.

"Yes?"

"Is it possible for me to see you? I feel kinda weird talking to the wind." I admit, rubbing the back of my neck. Kibum chuckles causing the wind to blow my hair gently.

"Alright. When I say turn around then please do so alright?"

he says sofly.

"Okay." I say. I wait for a couple of minutes until I am allowed to turn around. I suddenly feel something on my shoulder and hot breathing on my ear.

"You may turn around now, Serenity."

he whispers softly. I shiver then slowly turning around. A small gasp escapes my lips as I look at the male before me. He had purple and black hair that felled down to the nap of his neck. His white button up shirt hug partially loosely on him and the top few buttons were undone, revealing his masculine and tone chest. He wore jeans and white shoes. I didn't noticed that I was staring at him until his laugh brings me back. I shake my head. "It's nice to finally meet you, Serenity." he says, bowing his head slightly. I slowly nod my head.

"U-Um nice to meet you too, Kibum." I reply, my face burning up. Kibum chuckles softly and walks over to me. He stands in front of me and is almost a head or two taller than I am. I look up at him with wide eyes. Kibum smiles down at me.

"I've heard a lot about you, Serenity." he says. I tilt my head to the side in confusion.

"Really? From who?" I ask. Kibum smiles softly.

"From Alexander." he says. My eyes widen

"Wait, you know Alexander?" I ask, which is probably a very stupid question to ask. Kibum laughs, nodding his head.

"Yes I do actually. He and I are brothers." he replys.

"Brothers? Wait, if you two are brothers then that means..."

"I am also the Neverland princes' brother as well." he finishes for me. My jaw drops as I stare up at him. Kibum stares down at me before looking up at the sky. "But much like Alexander, I'm... a ghost." he says.

"You're... also a ghost? So... you're dead also huh." I say narrowing my eyes to the ground. Kibum looks down at me with a sad smile.

"Yes. Alexander and I both died the same day... for our brothers." he says with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"I see. So... I am the only one who can see you, correct?" I ask.

"Aside from Alexander, yes you are. You are the only one who can see me. Like Alexander said, it's one of you natural abilities to do." he says. I look up at him with a raised eyebrow.

"One of my abilities? I know Zander told me that when we met but what ability is that?" I ask, folding my arms. Kibum chuckles softly.

"It's the ability of the Spirit." he says.

"Ability of the Spirit?" I repeat and Kibum nods his head.

"Yes, that's correct." he says with a smile. I look down for a moment before returning my gaze to him.

"So... I have this ability that I didn't even know about?" I ask. Kibum nods once again.

"Correct."

"Wow... this sure is something." I say, rubbing the back of my neck. Kibum chuckles.

"Yes, it is. Come. I want to show you the fruits and flowers that I mentioned earlier." he says, turning on his heel gently and walking down a path.

"Oh okay." I say and follow behind him. We take a small trail I've never noticed before behind the colorful tree. Soon the area around us became shady due to the towering trees around us. I look at every colorful tree and noticed that not just the leaves were colorful but the tree trunks as well. Kibum pushes away at a bush in front of us and stops to look at me.

"Are you ready to see garden?" he ask. I nod my head.

"Yes I am." I reply. Kibum smiles and moves aside for I can pass by first.

"Ladies first." he says with a smile. I giggle softly.

"Gomawo." I say and walk through the bushes. My eyes widen as I see the beauty of the colorful garden before me. "Wow..." I breath softly. Kibum chuckles behind me as he takes a few steps in front of me.

"Welcome to Garden of the Goddess." he says, bowing his head slightly.

"Garden of the Goddess?" I ask. Kibum nods his head.

"Yes. Many years ago, a lovely Goddess planted all of these beauties when she was a young girl. She used one of her special powers to make this different color fruits and flowers." he explains. My jaw hangs open as I look at the santuary of fruits and flowers.

"This is so beautiful." I say softly. Kibum smiles, bowing his head once again.

"Thank you very much, Serenity. It brings me great joy when people enjoy the beauty of these unique lovelys." he says.

"You're welcome." I say, still in a daze. Kibum chuckles.

"You may look around, Serenity." he says. I nod my head and I walk through the endless colorful fruits and plants. I kneel down when I see a rose. I reach out and touch its soft petals.

"This is very pretty." I say softly. Kibum smiles as he watches me gaze at the garden.

I continue to look at every flower until a special one catches my attention. It was a fine golden rose. I kneel down and touch the perfect, delicate rose. "Wow..." I say softly.

"Ah yes that rose is quite magnificent. It's beautiful color radiates wherever it lays." he says in a soothing voice.

"It's a very beautiful rose." I say. I look around the rose bush and raise an eyebrow. "How come it's the only yellow rose here?" I ask. Kibum smiles.

"That's because it's one of most rare flowers. You can never find them around here. Not in Neverland, not in Angel Kingdom, no where in this world can you locate a flower like this." Kibum says, touching the delicate rose. I look up at him.

"Where do they come from?" I ask, curious as to where such a beautiful rose blooms.

"From a different planet. A planet much far where we are located." he says.

"Really? Then how did the Goddess get this?" I ask. Kibum smiles.

"The Goddess used to live in that planet where this rose is planted. She used to be the queen of one of the regions there." he explains.

"Really? But how did she come here if her home is so far from where we are?" I ask.

"She used a ship that the people of that planet builds." Kibum says, sitting on the ground beside me.

"She used a ship?"

"Yes. With that ship, she was able to go anywhere she wanted. Even to Earth." he says, a look of seriousness in his eyes.

"I see. I'm sorry for asking so many questions but... why did she leave her home?" I ask, sitting down beside him. Kibum laughs softly.

"It's quite alright, Serenity. You're curious, I understand that. I was too when I found this garden many years ago." he says, looking at the garden around him.

"How did you learn all about this garden back then?" I ask. Kibum looks at me.

"My powers. I have the ability to see the past and the future." he explains. My eyes widen.

"Y-You can see the past and future?" I ask. Kibum nods his head.

"Yes I can. That is how I learned about this magnificent place." he says, stretching out his arms to the garden.

"Wow... that's amazing." I say. Kibum chuckles.

"Why thank you, Serenity." he says. "Now, to answer your previous question, the Goddess wanted to escape. She needed to escape." he answers. I raise an eyebrow.

"Escape from what?" I ask. Kibum lowers his head.

"From the man who wanted to kill her. Her own husband." he replys. A small gasp escapes my lips.

"But... but why did he want to harm his own wife?" I ask. Kibum shakes his head.

"That I do not know. All I know is that the Goddess needed to escape as she was carrying a child." he says.

"She was pregnant?!" I say, my eyes wide.

"Yes. She was carrying a child, HIS child. His baby girl." Kibum says, closing his eyes and a sigh escapes his lips. I touch his shoulder.

"Kibum... please tell me the whole story... I want to know what happened the Goddess." I say. Kibum looks at me.

"Are you sure? Do you not have to go back home for your wedding preparations?" he ask. I shake my head.

"Yes but I really want to know about this Goddess, please tell me." I begged him. Kibum remains quiet for a moment before nodding his head.

"Alright... I'll tell you the story of the Goddess who created this santuary." he says. I smile.

"Thank you very much Kibum."

"You are welcome Serenity." he says, turning to face me. I do the same and face him. "Now, I shall tell you the story of the Goddess."

~*~*~

Here's chapter 24 everyone! Hope you like it and sorry for the many pictures, I just wanted you guys to have a good visual of the garden, leaves and rose. I made this story un-rated because it doesn't have many rated scences aside from the training and slight violence. So Kibum will tell Serenity the story of the Goddess who created the garden and the golden/yellow rose. Please comment and tell me what you guys think. Hopefully I will update either tomorrow or next week. I am going to try to update at least one story a day so like that I can work on all three stories. Bye bye guys ~! ♥