Mr. Shim?? Jealous, KHUN!

My Playboy Bestfriend

 

"Mr. Shim!" he asked
 
"Yes! He's our new P.E. teacher!"
 
" Ah! Is that so.. Thank you Ma'am!"
 
"You're Welcome!"
 
He bid goodbye. When he went out the room he walks slowly 'till he's out of the school premises.
 
He doesn't even care if he was soaked with rain water.
 
He was thinking about Victoria and Mr. Shim. Somehow he felt like someone pinch his heart while thinking about Victoria having an accompanied by another man exept him. What is happening to him? He's been acting wierd. Is that jealousy??
 
No. It's just a strange feeling because it's was the very first time that Victoria was close with other men or man except him. He would fecth her from school in some other consequences she would go home alone.
If that's so, He was jealous.
 
No way!
 
Victoria put the umbrella at the front door Changmin lend her his umbrella earlier. The umbrella was soaked wet that's why she left it at the front door.
 
She took the bus with him. She was with Mr. Changmin Victoria doesn't want to borrow the umbrella but Changmin insist. He said that once he got off from the bus his home was near the station. He would take a shower once's he's home. He's from the province that's why he rented a place that was near the market and stations.
 
One thing Victoria learn from that day about Changmin is that he likes to talk alot. She knew alot from him from his parents, that he was a year older than her. He stopped from college for about a year and then continue he's studies while working. Luckily he passed the licensure exam at one take. He applied at any school in Seoul luckily he was accepted at their school. He also said that he was looking for someone that's the main reason why he chooses to teach here in the city rather than in the country side, but he said it would be a secret and he would eventually tell her once he find it.
 
He's handsome and tal and because he is a P.E. teacher he has also a well built body. But one can beat her bestfriend. No one can beat him and can fluter her heart like Nichkhun can do whenever he is around.
 
She closed the door when her handphone rings. she looked at the screen and she ws shocked when she sees it.
 
Twelve messages received and nine missed calls. All the messages and missed calls where sent and called by no other than her bestfriend Nichkhun. And all his mesages asked if she did bring her umbrella with her? if she needs to be fetched? If she needs anything? where is she now? and if she went home already some of the question where even resend a couple of times.
 
Her bestfriend texted and called her a few times. Base on the time he called and sms her. She was on the bus but she doesn't notice it, ahe enjoyed talking to Max Changmin.
 
She assures that NIchkhun would be really mad.
 
When she heard Nichkhun's car horn outside her door. she immediately stand up from the chair and looked at the window.
 
"Nichkhun!" she said while looking at the window. "that jerk! he didn't even reply to her sms that he was also on his way here."
 
She answered his last sms asking where she is right now. she said she is already at home and she said sorry about not picking her phone up and not replying to his sms. He totally revenge at her cause his not replying either.
 
He got off from his car and have an umbrella with him but why does he was soaked wet. He looked at him and saw anger at his eyes. She got so nervous the way he looked at her, she knew she was at fault.
And She was guilty with what happen.
 
He threw the umbrella near tge main door. She didn't got shocked or whatever. He's been like that when he was mad. He vent his anger to whatever object close to him. Even things that have no connection with his anger was being affected with his anger.
 
She looked at the umbrella he threw. she fix it but he suddenlt kicked it. That shocked her. She annoyingly face him.
 
"What's hapening to you KHun?" she asked. "Don't vent your anger towards the umbrella if you are angry with me then tell me. I was the one at fault not the poor umbrella. You should vent your anger with me and not with that umbrella. The one you should kicked was me and not that poor thing!" she said angry.
 
"I bought that for you. But now it's useless. You couldn't use that." he said and went straight inisde the house.
 
She followed him. "You should the one who use it! You're soaking wet!" 
 
"I used it can't you see?" he said annoyed
 
"Ey! If you used the umbrella why are you soaking wet?"
 
"I'm already wet before I use that stupid thing. I forgot my umbrella at home that's why i bought that at the nearest mall when I was about to fetch you I forgot to use that stupid thing because I was thinking about you." the he paused.
 
She was touched hearing those words coming from his mouth. Somehow she felt something weird.
 
He continue talking "I am going home. But I Thpought about you. You may haven't bought your umbrella with you cause you're so lazy. I bought that damn umbrella then went to your school."
 
"You went there?"
 
He continue talking and not listening to her. "Your school guard said that he didn't notice you if you have already left the school. He also said I should went to the faculty roomand maybe you were there. Then someone; I guess your co-teacher said that you already left half an hour before I arrived. But why didn't you called me or texted me?"
 
"That's why I am apologizing to you. I send you a sms. but you didn't reply?" she said
 
" I was the one asking you first?" he sadi angrily that even his thick eyebrow become one "Why didn'y you bother to check you handphone if someone was calling you or texting you."
 
"Sorry!" Vic said
 
"Answer my question first! Goddammit!!"" his loud voice echoed at the whole house.
 
"I am supposed to text you earlier that if you could fetch me. But when I am about to send you my message someone offered me to send me home. I forgot to send you the message. I also thought you were so busy so ____."
 
"Would you ever thought that I am worried about you?" he said not even allowing her to finish what she was about to say!.
 
"How could I know you were worried about me?" Vic said "You only worry about me once in a blue moon."
 
"What? Once in an Blue MOon? You're so exaggerrating things, You didn't know I always worry about you?" he said.
 
"Is she hearing it right? He always worry about her? Is taht a joke?"  she asked her self "hehehe, he remembered! He worried about her? He really worries about her once in a blue moon. She was not exaggerrating things bit that's what she felt, like now but also sometimes Khun was so difficult to understand."
 
"If that's what you want! If you think it was a joke and I don't worry about you then so be it! I don't care anymore!!" he said.
 
"Aish! Can you let me finished first?" she continued telling him. " we rode the same bus and I was hooked talking with him that's why I don't noticed you've called and sms me on my handphone. He also lend me his umbrella____" she said
 
"So, that umbrella on the front door that was neatly fix was his?" he said again interrupting what she was about to say " And it looked like you really took care of it."
 
"Yes! It wasn't mine so I am responsible for taking good care of the things I borrowed and that umbrella doesn't belong to me!" she said still annoyed.
 
"And you like that Mr. Shim that's why you took care of his things!!" he said in a jealous tone.
 
 
 
 
 

 Hi! I am sorry I couldn't update frequently I'm trying my best to do so.. Hospital schedule were so toxic that I couldn't even get enough sleep!

Thanking you for reading and liking my story!!..