Feelings!

My Playboy Bestfriend

 

  A ring from his phone broke on what he was thinking, it was Yuri, Her girlfriend who texted her a while ago. She keeps on nagging on his location, where is she now? He was the most  stubborn person he knew, among all of his past nor present girlfriends. He said that he was near to her house.

His mind is preoccupied by Victoria. Did he love her? Yes! He really love, Vic. BUt only as his friends nothing else.

But why those it seem so strange? A jealousy arises in his heart that some how, a guy would fall for her charms, being possessive or something he'd never taught would arise.

Woah! He felt weird and earse those weird memories, those in his mind and continue driving to Yuri's House.

End of Flashback

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vic's POV

           Vic knew when they were still in High School. He was the first person in that school to approachher and be her friend. She was so timidat that time when they still in high school because she was new to the surroundings, to the school. Yup! she was a transferee. She did knew a little Hangul at that time so she can't communicate with other students at her age that's the reason why she doesn't talk much.

           She's from China, her family moved to Koreato extend her father's business that's why she was transferred to Seoul High School. Victoria or Qian to her friends way back in China doesn't want to leave her hometown for she would terrible miss her schoolmates, teachers and friends but her father have already decided that they would have to leave China and continue her studies in Korea for how long? She didn't know!

           On the day of the departure some of her friends accompanied her at the airport, they shed tears and promise each other that they would still communicate even from a long distance. 

           When they arrived at Seoul, and transferred to a school. "Hello, Victoria I'm Mrs. Park, the principal of this school, Welcome to Seoul High, hope you will enjoy the rest to the school year here". Mrs. Park said. "Ms. Lee will be your homeroom adviser and will introduce to your new classroom and classmates."

Victoria shakes hands with the principal and her new classroom adviser. "Class, we have a new classmate, Victoria" Ms. Lee said. "Come in Victoria and introduce your self, go on."

"Ahm! Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Victoria Song imnida, Nice meeting you all." Vic said in a nervous tone.

"Thank you, Vic!" she said "You may seat next to Taecyon."

"Thank you, teacher." Vic said while looking to whom she should seat next to.

              "Hello, I'm Taecyon and this handsome guuy next to me is Nuchkhun Buck Horvejkul." Taec said "If your wondering why he said a weird name, go ask him, hahahaha, just kidding!"

              "Well, first welcome to Seoul High." Nichkhun said interrupting taec. "If your to curious, I'm a Thai. My parents and I moved to Korean since I'm 8y/o due to Family Business, I guess that's the reason why your family also moved here, Right"

"Ne!" she said.

              Since then She and Nichkhun were at the same class since first year. They belong to the highest section until senior year. He was the one who approach her and be her friend. He often ask for her help with regards to their assignments aand projects. And in the end she would finish those reports.

             Though most of the time he was the one who do every projects and his assignments. Nichkhun was also a bright students and most often they would be at the 10 most highest students in their batch but he was often lazy about finishing what he had started so in the end she would finish his work. They both go to school together; went home together, because they live in the same village where his house where a few blocks away from her. He was friendly and talks alot. That they have the same life story, Both have the same Birthday only that he was older by a few minutes, That they were bothan only child.

             When they were still in High School there were so many girlswho woullld flirt withh him. He said he was only in 4th grade when his girl classmate kiss him on his cheek. 6th Grade when he had his first Girlfriend, but it was not serious. 'till now he ws old enough he wasn't serious at all. When was the last time he was on a serious relationship? Nah!

            Until tehy went to College, Even though they take different course yet they went to the same University. She noticed that girls were the one who flirts with him. Some girls even liked to be his girlfriend even though they knew he had another girlfriend.

            'Till now that they were old and independent enough, they still live in the same vilage. She was a Dance Teacher in a well known University while Khun is a well respected businessman. Though both their parents could gave them the best position in their own business they rather choose to start from the start and be independent. Her father was into Law Firm and His father was into a Construction and Real Estate Business.She and Nichkhun preferred to be independent. He now owns the best recording company in Korea and had branches all over Asia.

             He was a music addict, He knows a wide range in music genre and knew how to play different kinds of instruments. While she often listen to those songs.

             Nichkhun had a very good voice a versatile one, He sang well any genre he knows, she sometimes sang it with her but if she doesn't wnat to sing he would insist.

             Though she had lots of friends now but no one could beat Nichkhun as her most trusted and true friend. she was so comfortable with him even though they often argue with him being too playboy. Somehow she was used to hiim. It seems like her day wasn't complete without him.

End of POV

Vic POV (present time)

             Vic looked at a small frame of Nichkhun picture when she entered her room. Everyday when she got home from work she would always look at Nichkhun picture. It was placed on a small cabinet near her bed. Nichkhun doesn't knew about the picture. She slyly took Khun picture on his photo album.

             She tooked the frame picture on her cabinet. Place her bag at a chair and lay down in bed while looking at the pcture. Nichkhun was really attractive. She could not blame those women on liking her bestfriend. She admitted that she really like Khun even from the start but she couldn't reveal her secret to anyone.

             She treated Nichkhun more than her bestfriend. She like him. She realize her fondness to her bestfriend when they were in college. It was a Summer Vacation he went to Thailand for a week to visit her grandmother. But it is only one day that she didn't see her bestfriend she terrible miss him. She couldn't sleep nor eat while thinking about Khun.When he return from Thailand she embrace him.

             She was jealous to all the girls associated with him. She was happy knowing he would be breaking-up with those girls but she pity those girls.

             That's her biggest secret -  she love her bestfriend for so many years. And each day that pass her love for him also grows. She  was disgusted to her self because Why did she had to fall inlove with a playboy?

              But her Friend doesn't love her, the way she wanted to be loved. He only loved her as her friend asn her Bestfriend. That's her only way to console her heart, to tell her heart to stop beating so fast whenever they were together.  But until now she couldn't tell her heart to stop beating for him, to remove away those feelings.

              When he tell her to posed as her new girlfriend. She didn't think twice and she was suddenly excited to comply to his demands. She delayed her answer before she agreed but her heart easily agreed on his posed.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys I'll try harder to make the story or the chapter longer... I'll try to update tomorrow or  the next day, in the next few chapter I'll reveal who would be the other guy who would fall for vic's charm/ beauty..

Kamsamhamnida!!

@Usagii: I'll try to make it longer. Thank you!! smiley

@ezwanie: Thank you!

@shateenyboppericeprincess22spicastellaryeppeuntohgiwen_khuntoria: Thank you for reading my fanfic.