Worried Vic

My Playboy Bestfriend

"What do you mean by that?" she asked "Who like who? and how did you know Changmin?"

"Your co-teacher told me. You were with your co-teacher, a P.E. teachet to be exact and that teacher was a guy!" he said calmly. Maybe his anger and annoyance subsides but she noticed that something was wrong, that something was different on his way of speaking, his tone. Did Nichkhun got sulk 'cause he wasn't informed?

"Yes!, You're right." Vic said

"So..." he said

"So??? What???" she asked

"So, you have a crush on him now?" he said

"Hmmm...." she said, an idea arises in her mind.. "Maybe"

"Maybe?? What do you mean by Maybe?"

"Yes, Now, I guess I have to confess to you I have a crush on him, Haizt! (she sighs) he is so handsome and he is also had a well built body." she imagined while her peripheral vision she looks on his reaction.

His eyebrows frown and lookas like haviong a straighht line. "H-handsome?? Is he really handsome? Much more handsome them me?"

"Yes!"

"And much more than Macho than me!!"

"He teaches P.E. so his body was well built, he also plays sports. It doesn't quite nor proper if your a P.E. teacher and your body or doesn't look presentable. Right?" she said.

He was astonished, while looks like thinking. He could look at her. His eyebrows slightly goes up. She secretly smiled.

She again noticed that he still was wet due to the heavy rain. She wanted to get his spare clothes in her house so he can change his shirt. "Khun, wait here, OK?" she said and climb the staircase to reach the guest room where she keep his spare clothes because he decided that he would leave some of his clothes at her house in case that he will get dirty when she called him to fix something in her house or just like now when his was soaked wet due to rain.

"Hey! Where are you goping? I'm not finished yet!"

"I have a name!" she said while climbing the stairs when she returned, Vic gave Nichkhun his spare clothes. "Here go change your shirt!"

He looks at her then on the shirt on her hand. "No, Thanks!, I'm going home!" he said then left immediately.

She let Nichkhun. She picked the umbrella Nichkhun bought. He was such a kind and caring friend.

"Did she win in making him jealous?" she tought

Vic was fixing her things on her table. Her last subject advisory is going to start about 30 min so she supposed to leave the faculty room when she saw Max Changmin.

"Hi, Ms. Song." he said

"Hello, Mr. Shim, Oh! wait here!" she returned to her desk to find the umbrella Chhangmin lend her yesterday. "Thanks!"

"You're welcome!" he said " Did you arrive safely yesterday?"

"Yes!" she said. "and thank you for lending me your umbrella, I bought mine, in case it will rain again."

He smiled. "You going to your first Class, I suppose?"

"Ahmm! yes! Waeyo?" she asked?

"I supposed we could walk together" he said

"Sure, Let's go"

She was about to walk ahead of him when he tries ti carry her things, she refused. But when their co-teacher teased them he let Mr. Shim to carry her things.

Even when they approach the room her students teased them. She contrariness her students while Mr. Shim only smiles at them.

He gave her, Her things

"thank you Mr. Shim"

"You're most welcome, Can we have lunch together?"

When she was about to answer he just turn to his back and walk to his class then the bell rang!.

When Nichkhun wakes up that morning his not feeling well. His body seems so heavy, he only likes to lie down on the bed and sleep. His not feeling well, his head hurts so bad, he had runny nose. He feel so cold yet his body was so warm.

He turn the airconditioning off but still he feels cold and bout to chill. He wrap his body with a comforter and doesn't have the strenght to change to a warmer clothes and turn the heater on.

He was soaked with the rain the following dau\y and when he went home he only change his clothes and dry his self and doesn't bother to take ashower, he only ate then slept. He's not feeling well since the other night, he felt dizzziness and he frequently sneeze. He never knew taht it wasa symptoms of that he will ahve a flu and get sick.

He felt so cold so he embrace his pillows, he even cannot breath easily due to clogged nose because of his cold. He could text Vic to come over and accompnay him. He was abouit to do that when he realize that Vic have class today, he could not bother her in work so he tried to call her recent girlfriend seohyun (the last girlfriend left after he broke up with Yoona dn Yuri a few weeks back) then he only realize taht he had only one girlfrriend which is so strange for him, He thinks that he could again replace the other 2 after he gets better. But he suddenly pictured out Vic out of nowhere. He also tought of when will he stop goffing around? What does he looked for a girl to make him stop goofing around?

Seohyun doesn't picked up his phone. Maybe she had some important things to do. She was an accounat in one of the biggest auditing firm in Seoul.

He cancelled his phone calls to her. he put his handphone on the side table and he sighed again as he tries to cover his body with the comforter.

But if he called up Vic, he was so sure that she would picked her phone and would wnet to his house to check on him even if she had things to do. Whether she was angry with him or not. But he doesn't want to bother her 'cause he was so sure she would panic.

"Vic..........." he whispered and closed his eyes. He would only sleep, maybe, somehow he would feel better that way.

Vic was in the middle of her class when she heard someone was calling her name, then she felt nervousness and somehow felt someone was a\clling her name again.

She suddenly stopped talking and looked at the window but no one was there, ahe was avout to asked her students but she noticed that all of her students was focusing on her and focusing on what she ws teaching the she realized the owner of that voice, the voice that was calling her earlier... that it was.... NICHKHUN.

She looked at her watch . Her first class taht morning would about to end in about 10 minutes. She immediately gave them their assignment for tomorrows topic the dismisssed her students.

"That's all guys, Hope you understand our lesson for today. Don't forget to answer all the homeworkgiven to you, OK! Goodbye!" She said to her students.

"Goodbye Ms. Song."  they said in chorus.

She immediately called up khun but he doesn't  picked his handphone. That moment made her panicked because she picked-up his phone faster whenever she calls.

"Khun?? Where the hell are you? Why didn't you answer my calls?" she said worriedly 'cause he usually answer his phone calls. She called to his office and his secretary said that he doesn't come to work today. She thought taht it is weird for Khun to not go to his office/ work. She knows  him well taht he would never miss a chance to supervise his company, his very detailed person. She walks while, thinking his very detailed person. She walks while thinking of what's going on with her bestfriend, If he got a car accident? Nope he won't be cause he was he was a skilled driver.. fall from stairs? NAh! won't do. ? Or if he slipped on the bathroom? NO! she thinks again then she thought taht he was soaked wet last night due to heavy rain,

She decided to go to his house then she remembered that he was soaked last night and he could also catch cold. She decided to go to Nihkhun's house!.

While walking she bumped to Mr. Changmin.

"oh! Ms. Song, Where are you going." he asked