Worried Victoria over Khun

My Playboy Bestfriend

 

"Vic! Where are you going? Are you going back to school already?" he asked, in his tone, he doesn't want her to leave his side.

"No, I'll just get the cup noodles and I have to fed you!" she said.

He smiled. Vic went downstairs and get the noodles she left earlier and place it on a tray, She even got a medicine to relieve his fever; he was supposed to drink any antipyretic medicine earlier and a glass of water.

When she went back to Nichkhun's room. She quite slither the tray she was holding when she saw him covered with his comforter up till his neck and shivers. She placed the tray at the bedside table and walked closer to him.

"Nichkhun what's happening to you? are you cold again?" she asked

He was about to answer her when he vomit then he heard apolegetically him say "Vic, Sorry!"


Vic got a basin when she noticed that he would vomit again. "Khun? Are you okay?" she said panickly. "Khun, please say something. We were going to the ospital right now! Where's your car key?" she said while rammerging his closet to find his clothes and his car keys. "Where is that stupid key when you badly needed it! Damn!"

"Vic, stopped panicking!" he said "I'm okay, so you don't need to bring me to the hospital."

"No, you're not okay so stop pretending to be okay!" she said crying.

But after saying that he tried to stand up but he collapsed.

"Khun, wake up... Khun" Vic tried to wake him up but it's no use then she dialled an emergency response team..

"Khun please wake up... Don't you scare me to death, khun... huhuhuhuhu!!! she cried then the Emergency Team came and brought him to the hospital

Victoria shed a tears while looking at the sleeping Nichkhun. He was admitted to Seoul Hospital after the rescue team she called came. The doctor said that Nichkhun suffered from flu with some signs of peptic Ulcer and ftaigue. And the doctor also said that it is a good thing that she brought him to the hospital earlier so that he would undergone a complete check-up to prevent the development his case.

She sat on the side of the bed. "khun... I'm sorry. If it wasn't for me you wouldn't be sick and be hospitalized. I'm sorry.." she said while sobbing, she then wipe his tears away then she suddenlt moved.

"KHUN???"

he slowly opened his eyes then saying "I'm not yet dead yet you cried like I'm already a dead person, You've cried so loudly that it wakes me up.'" 

She stopped crying, she slopped him, she's happy that his alreday okay though he stillhad cough and colds.

"Ouch! That hurts" he said

"I'm so worried about you yet you act as though nothing happen to you, Aish! I Can't believe you" she said

"ow! she's worried about me!" he said

"Yes, I am so worried about you yet you taking it for granted and you never worry about me! Are you?"

He smiled "Vic" he teased.

"What?"

"Hi, Vic"

"Hmp! Not funny at all!"

He holds her hands tightly.

"Don't touch me!Hmp!" she said

"Angry?"

"Yes! Why didn't you called me up? You didn't even bother to picked up m calls? If I didn't went ot your house I haven't had even a slightest idea that you were sick?" she said

"Why did you wne to my house and check on me, if you sounded like a nagging mom!" he said on a serious tone. "Aish! Now you have the right to be angry with me?"

Vic couldn't fought back she knows that if Khun was talking on a serious tone that would be a great danger to hinder whatever he said and done.

Nichkhun notice that Victoria stopped talking and looks like scared he then smiled and said "Joke! Ahahahaha." She then hit his chest..

"The truth is .. Earlier I was about to called you up but I thought you were at school I don't like to bother you at all." he said

"The truth is I somewhat heard you calling my name while I was teaching!" she said

He thinks then " It may sounded like that, I maybe calling your name earlier when I was chilling from cold but I didn't called you up literally I w__" 

She didn't bother notice of what he was saying coz for sure he was just fooling around. 'Then I a, so worried I tried to called you up but you didn't answered any of my calls?"

"Sorry. I heard my phone ringing but I have no strength to answer, it feels like I am melting my arms and legs have no strength at all."

"That's okay! I even try to contact your office but a guy said you didn't went to work that day, That's the cue that maybe you were sick or something bad could happen to you and then my instinct/ intution brought me here infront of your house." she explain.

"Thank You!" Nichkhun said

"Hmp! What's with the thank you!" she said 

"I was trying to be apologetic here, I'm trying to say thank you to attending to my needs and bringing me here!" he suddenly arose from the hospital bed and kiss her cheeks. "Is that Okay with you!"

She felt as if she was beaten by a snake. She looked at him. She was okay that he kissed her in her cheeks which she frequently do but today he kissed her near her lips which send shivers onto her spine.

She push Nichkhun.

"Oh! Why?" he teased. He loks like he did it on purpose, his teasig her.

"Do you know what were you doing?" she said frowning.

"Yes! Why did yoou know what I did earlier?" he teased. Victoria then tweak his hair. He complaint pain but still Nichkhun can't get off laughing that's the one of the reason that annoyed her more.

"Aish! You jerk! Not because you were fine now it doesn't mean that you can teased me!" Vic tweak his hair again, she hit him, pinch him while Khun can't get enough laughing.

"Stop it Vic... Hahahahah..... Stop it!" he said while holding her hands and trying to make her stopped. He looks like he was enjoying the whole time.

"You done laughing at me! Laugh hard!" she said still hitting and pinching him.

"Oh! It seems like my patient is getting better now!" Vic and Khun stop bickering and looked at the person who was talking, the doctor went inside his room to have her rounds and to check if Khun was feeling better now.

"Hi! Doc!" Nichkhun greeted "Never been better, it seems that my doctor was good!"

"Is it because of me? Or maybe your girlfriend took good care of you?" Dra. Lee said

"Girlfriend??" they boh looked at each other.

"Maybe your just been mistaken Dra. Lee, I'm not his girlfriend, were just best friends that's all" she explain.

"Yeah! She's not my girlfriend, I would never have a girlfriendwhose crazy." he said

"Neither do I" she said "Were only bestfriends."

"Bestfriends can be best lovers to you know. I think it would be a perfect match/ picture if you two were lovers." she said.

"Base on her looks she's on her mid thirties to early forties. She also looks so homey, maybe she had a family of her own but she acted like a teenager when she giggled." Vic analyzes the doctor's physical features.

"That's so impossible Dra. Lee!" Vic said

" Why not? You both look good together." Doctor teased them.

"Ei! Vic! were better be a couple now, even the doctor said so, Ahahaha." he teased, he cried soflty when she again pinch him.

"Look good together?? I think a beautiful lady like me doesn't deserve an ugly man like you! Hmp!" she said while sneering at him.

"No! He's so handsome" the doctor said while looking at them.

"The doctor was being flirty" Vic thought " It was just a joke Dra. Lee. He was really handsome!"

Nichkhun then cough

"You both looked good together, I really hope that you two both be a couple!" the doctor commented.

Vic was about to talked when Nichkhun talked first. "Thank's Dra. Lee. Don't worry, you'll be the frist to know about the development of our relationship, if it goes any deeper!" he said smiling.

"Really?? I'll wait for that to happen!" then the doctor said. Just then Vic noticed that the doctor giggled like a teenager. The doctor also said that he can be discharged tomorrow afternoon after all the Laboratories are completed because his immune system was fast recovering from sickness. She also gave Victoria, Nichkhun's prescriptin of his Home Medicine that her friend needed to drink.

Vic didn't react and just smiled. He saw Nichkhun smiling at her. She wanted to hit him again. And she did once the Doctor stepped out of the room.

"Ouch! That hurts" he said "I'll tell my dad about you, hiting and pinching me!"

"Uncle Buck?? NAh! Instead he'll scold you for getting sick!!" she said.

"Even to my mother, I'll tell it all!" he sadi.

"Aunt Vera? NAh! she'll be on my side were close, you know it better than me, Khun!"

"I'll tell Aunt Chen about it!" he said

"She'll be on my side coz' I'm her daughter!"

"Even Uncle Song, i"ll tell him about you!" he said.

"That won't do either, I'm a Daddy's Girl if you don't remember! No one will ever be on your side."

"My Grandma, I'll tell Granny about it!" he said confidently

"That too will never happen, I've called her earlier while you where being examined by the doctor's and she said that you'll be rebuke after being discharged at the hospital! hehehe. And don'y you remeber I've brought her a nice gift last Christmas and she said it was nice and she likes it!" she said


Oh! Hi! everyone! long haitus! ahaha.. I'm sorry for ruining you're preverted minds about this chapter! kekeke... I'm sure you'll understand I'm not ready to wrote those kind of stuff's but I hope this chapter will past you're taste on your fanfic reading! hehehe.. be back soon.. :)