Playboy Strikes again!

My Playboy Bestfriend

 

  "So what are you still doing there sitting, time runs." khun said while opening the door for her

                             She goes out of the care, having a deep sigh, she check if her hair is messy or if her make-up were diminish.

                             "Be cool Vic, don't be nervous" she said talking to her self

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"This is it! Why do I get so nervous, isn't like I'm on the death row or something but my heart was beating to fast." Vic sighed.

"There she is!" Nichkhun exclaim while pointing to a certain girl sitting on he bench.

"So that's Yoona, why does this jerk, wants to break up with her, she was so beautiful and elegant." Vic thought.

             She knew Yoona before she could see her personally, it was as if she monitored her friends every move but somehow Nichkhun tell her every details on what going on his life, the girls whom he was involved with. But she never knew that Yoona was so perfect to be a girlfriend.

             They started to walked to where Yoona is. She felt nervous at the same time, She imagined what the girl would do to her, she might be kicked, slapped on her face, she might have bruises, harrow or even her hair would be pulled.

             She wants to back-out with the plan. She wants to pull her hands away from Khun, but he hold her hands tight. She looked at him and saw how seriuos he was, and was looking at the girl while telling Yoona, "You don't believe me, ha?". she saw in his eyes how determined he was on breaking up with the girl.

             Yoona was so suprised when they stopped in front of her. Yoona immediately stand up and looked at their clasped hand. Victoria saw how hurt Yoona is and felt guilty to agree on Nichkhun's plan on breaking them up.

             Their was no words utter but Victoria saw a teary eyed girl, who immediately picking her bag, then while passing at her she saw Yoona some what looking at her in a deathly glare. Victoria felt the anger aura towards Yoona.

             When Yoona left, Nichkhun and Victoria looked at each other. He unclaspped their hands. "See?' he said.

             "Now, Are you Happy" she said.

             "Happy, more than Happy, Mission Accomplished Vic." he said "No sweat!"

             "You've hurt someone and yet you felt happy, Aish! Bastard!" Vic said annoyed. "Khun, you were such a devil; Anyway, Congrats on your new freedom, you've earned another playboy points."

             He smiled as if nothings happens. He maybe an expert on breaking up, and he was somehow knew what she was going to say.

             "Too bad, she never heard that I was going to call you sweetheart or honey, I planned to let her hear those words, tsk! tsk!."

             He coughed first as is making a confession " I would like to be your girlfriend, Victoria. We've been together for about a month already, right honey!, What would you think; is that sweet enough."

             "Woah! It was really planned." she said in disbelief. " You know Khun, I really admire you when it comes to planning."

             "That's me!, Too Bad she already left early than I expected."

             "Yeah!" she said sarcastically

             His handphone rang; he picked it up.

             "And you planned to meet her ha?" And we were already one month seeing each other, One month!!! You're crazy!, You're relationship to your women never last for a month; you jerk!". Vic said

             As if he heard 'cause his busy texting. he was probably texting one of his girlfriends right now. He already breaks up with a girl earlier, yet he flirts with another girl again. Aish! such a Super Playboy.

            "You're such a genius, Vic" he said loudly. " You know so much about me," he heard everything she said, sometimes his reaction were late.

"What are friends for, right?" Vic said

"That's why don't change, Vic." Khun said while texting someone.

"Let's go" she said while walks ahead to him to his car. She knew he would follow her smiling.

"Thanks for dropping me home." Vic said to Nichkhun when he stopped the car in front of her house.

"You're most welcome." he said

              A song was being played on his car stereo. She noticed that he played that song over and over again.  Previously he listen to various genre of music when she's with him but now he only listen to this particular song.

             She got curious on what's with that song. That he often played. Maybe he found his most favorite song. She knew all of his favorite song. He never choose a specific kind of song or genre, but if the lyrics and the melody was good, he would try to sing or create a version of his own.

"Go... shoo... Go to your another girlfriend." She knew what keeps him busy texting the whole time.

"You don't want to celebrate with me to day, so I agreed that we meet today." he explained

             "Celebrate? What for? For a job well done; breaking-up with someone's heart? Oh! You should celebrate alone!" Vic said " No, Thank you!, I'm getting off now, Thanks for the ride." when she was going to unbuckle her seatbealt, he stopped her.

"Let me!" he said while he unbuckled her seatbelt.

"Thank you" Vuc said. She was about to open the cras doos when he said.

"Wait here," he then got off the car and open the door fr her.

             That's what he likes to Nichkhun. He was such a gentleman, a swet and romantic guy. Aside from being the handsome and the hunkiest, he was also the gentlest, sweetest and the most romatic playboy she knew.

He also could be the best boyfriend or the perfect boyfriend if he would be seriuos when ti comes to having a relationship.

She wondered, they were bestfriends and yet he cannot be the best lover.  They have a potential if he liked it too. But it didn't happen.

She get off the car "Thank You"

He smiled. "Welcome"

"Take care" she said

"You too... honey" he teased

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait, I know it wasn't that good, but I have put all of my effort on creating this story, I hope you guys' like it..

thank you!