Sick Khun

My Playboy Bestfriend

"I'm going somewhere!" she said

"Where?"

"Later I'll tell you later" she said and continued to walk onto the school main gate.

"I thought we could have lunch together." he asked

Vic stopped. "I'm on a hurry Changmin, maybe later . Sorry!" she said

"Okay!"

"Thanks!"

Nichkhun's main door was locked but she had a duplicate key with her. Even hm had a duplicate key of her house. He duplicated her house keys, for a very petty reason. His reason was that if someone or one of her girlfriends would suddenly barged into his house and nags him the whole time at least he had a place to stay or hide to. And to be fair  she also duplicated his house keys without any reason at all.

His car was on the garage, she was so sure that Nichkhun was at home. When he went inside the house, she went directly to nichkhun's room located at the second floor of his house. Vic supposedly have to knock on his door but when she heard him grunt and coughs. The door wasn't locked soshe opened the door and went inside the room.

There she saw him lying on his bed. His eyes were closed. his comforter were up until his neck. Vic saw a doubled layer comforter, even when his comforter were thick she noticed that he still shivers. But  she notice a somewhat like granules of sweat was formed on his forehead and seems he was having a deliruim. In this situation she was so worried and at the same time was so nervous of what would happen to her Bestfriend.

Her intuition was right . He didn't answer her calls because he doesn't feel okay/ well. In his situation now she even worries a lot for him than any other circumstances. He also got sick even before but this was his first time that he cannot even move or got up from his bed.

She touched his forehead with the back of her palm and it was hot even his neck was hot. He got fever.

"Khun.... Khun.... Khun!!" she called him

He continues to grunt and his eyes were shot closed.

"Khun... Khun!! Oh! my GOD... Khun! Are you okay?! Nichkhun!!, Hey! wake up.. khun... Oh! My God!" She didn't know what to do. she panicked, She didn't know what to do first. If she would sponge bath him, or first take his temperature or gave medicine first or even call 911. She didn't know what to do, Nichkhun didn't woke up to her call and just continuosly grunting. Vic shake Khun.. "Khun wake up! please! Oh! wait here I'll just get you __-"

"V-Vic?" he said while shivering. She holds his hands while he tried to opened his eyes.

"Yes! I'm here!" she said worriedly, "Where you not feeling feel earlier?"

He smiled. "Why are you here?" he sniffs while asking her, maybe he had clogged nose.

"I'm not there so I am her! Can't  you see?, What am I saying?" she said. "I'll just go downstairs and bring a warm water so I can spongebath yoy. ok?"

"You supposed to have a class at this time, Vic?" he said

"Don't talk anymore, just keep quiet and I'll go downstairs and wait till i comeback!"

She let go of his hands and when he doesn't refuse she went downstairs. She looked for a cup of noodles at the kitchen cupboard. When she found it she opened the lid and pour a hot water on the cup and then covered it. When she returned to the room she bought a basin with warm water with  her. SHe placed the basin at the bedside table and then she find a  towellette, then wehn she found one she sponge him  from his face down to his neck, to his upper and lower extremities. in this process his fever could be lessen. She even check his temperature, when tthe thermometer beeps she read the range which is 39 degrees celcius.

"Khun, what on earth are you up to?" she said "You're not feeling well all the while and yet you never contact me, called me or even try to send me a message, I could have a leave for work today! Gosh! You're so hard headed jerk! Look what happened now? I don't know what to do with you!"

He didn't reply but she was so sure that he heard her even though his eyes were closed. She brings down his comforter unto his waist and wipe it with wet towelette. She didn't need to ask why he doesn't wear a shirt while sleeping cause she was so sure of his reason. It's hot on this season, at least she could take a glimpse on one of his body parts that she admires...

"what the hell are you thinking, Vic? You're bestfriend is sick and yet you were thinking too much." she thought.

After she do that tepid sponge bath to him. She walks onto his closet and get a white shirt, when she was about to put on his shirt to him he stopped her hands.

"You're cold Khun, Pabo! You should wear your shirt first." he again stopped her and said "Later Vic!"

"What are you thinking, why the hell you don't want to wear you're shirt. I saw you shiver earlier and your temperature waere high and oudon't like to wear your shirt, Are you out of your mind, you'll be more sick if you don't wear a shirt, for God sake Khun listen..." she said like an annoying omma.

"why?" she asked

"Do you know how to massage?" he said

"What???"

"Massage!" he said "My whole vodyaches. Please, Vic!" he pleaded.

"Okay! I'll try!" she said

Victoria helped him to get up and lie chest flat on bed. She even helped him to move so she can sit at the edge  of the bed.

"Put some linement oil. I have some at the medicine cabinet located at the restroom downstairs. Get the Linement labelled extra strength."

"Yeah! I got it!" she picked the linemnet that labelled as extra strength then she even got an ice packed on the fridge to be put on his forehead. When she returned she put the thermometer at his underarm to check for his recent temperature and she also put some oil on his back and rub it, then she also put some linement on his temporal area.

he heard him grunt and said "Where did you learn how to massage?"

"HA? No one taught me how to! may be an instinct?"

"hmmm! You're good!"

she smiled at his compliment. He was maybe relieved from massaging his back and temporal.

"Is that enough?" Vic asked

"Here!" he said as Nichkhun pointed on to his chest.

She would refuse but she anyways did what was she was told to do. He closed his eyes when she massage his chest.

"the jerk likes it!" she thought

"Okay! that's enough" she said and close the lid of te linement.

He opened his eyes "thanks! I feel betternow." his voice sounds better now even though he tried to talk normally. But he still have cough and colds. "You know it's good that you came. I felt better. I suppose you were my medicine after all." he said

She secretly smiled and prentending she doesn't know  or heard what he was saying. He put away the thermometer on his underarm and check his recent temperature. It read as 38.5 degree celscius. he still have fever. She got his shirt and help him wear it, even that he can wear the shirt by himself she still helps him.

"Thank's!" he said after putting his shirt

She stand up and walk through the door when she heard him calling her name.

"Vic! Where are you going? Are you going back to school already?" he asked, in his tone, he doesn't want her to leave his side.

"No, I'll just get the cup noodles and I have to fed you!" she said.

He smiled. Vic went downstairs and get the noodles she left earlier and place it on a tray, She even got a medicine to relieve his fever; he was supposed to drink any antipyretic medicine earlier and a glass of water.

When she went back to Nichkhun's room. She quite slither the tray she was holding when she saw him covered with his comforter up till his neck and shivers. She placed the tray at the bedside table and walked closer to him.

"Nichkhun what's happening to you? are you cold again?" she asked

He was about to answer her when he vomit then he heard apolegetically him say "Vic, Sorry!"

 


Hello!! I've edited and added some parts it's still quite short but I'm trying my best to make each cahpetr a bit longer.

Now! Khun was sick? Poor Khun but still he had Vic Omma by his side... HAPPY Reading!!

Thanks for subscribing on my fanfic...