My New Co-Teacher! Mr. Shim Changmin

My Playboy Bestfriend

 

It's Victoria's last classroom advisory for the day when suddenly rain poured heavily. She went down from the 2nd floor of the school buildiung to the faculty room. She picked up her bag and bid goodbye to her co-teachers.
 
She stop at the entrance gate of the school, realizing that she doesn't brought her umbrella with her. "How can she go home? She didn't bring her umbrella. " Victoria thought she would send an sms message to Khun so he could fetch her at school. After she send the sms to Khun. Somebody talked to her " You don't bring your own umbrella with you? Ms. Song?"
 
"Oh! Mr. Shim! Annyong!" she said
 
"Please call me Changmin." he said. He was the new P.E. Teacher to their school. he motioned his hand for a hand shake.
 
She nods and shakes her hand as a sign of greeting. Then she didn't wonder that he teaches Physical Education and sports coz he wears their school uniform for P.E. for teachers. If she wasn't that aware that he was the new P.E. adviser she would mistook him as a student. at his age he looks young. He replaced Mr. Lee as the subject adviser. Mr. Shim at first looked so snobbish and timid so she doesn't bother talking to him.
 
" Are you going home?" he asked
 
"Yes, I suppose your going home to?" vic said
 
"Yes!, you didn't have an umbrella with you?"
 
"I see, Yes! I forgot to bring them earlier." 
 
"If that's the case, I can accompany you to the nearest bus station or we can call a cab to fetch you here." he said.
 
"Oh! No, Thanks!" Vic said 'I've already texted my bestfriend. He would fetch me here anytime soon, Oh! here he is! And Thanks by the way."
 
"You're welcome." he said
 
When Mr.Shim leaves. She saw Khun approach her.
 
" Who's the guy? Why are you talking with him? Do you know him?" he asked
 
"Oh! His one of my co-teacher here. He keeps me company  while I was waiting for you. I suppose he didn't see you awhile ago because he leaves early when I said you have arrived." she said
 
" Come on. Let's go!" he said while taking off his coat.
 
"Where's your umbrella?" Vic asked
 
"I also forgot to bring my umbrella, here's my coat we could share it." he said "Run, Quick!"
 
Then their off the road heading home
 

It's been the most gloomy day for Vic. Her class had to end earlier than expected because of the sudden heavy rain, the weather forecaster and the Government advised the Public and Private School to cancelled their classes, coz a heavy rain may occured and the students would have a difficulty in going home at the end of the day. So the Principal of their School cancelled their respective class. As expected because of the sudden heavy rain that poured through out Seoul she again forgot her umbrella.
 
"Aish! Babo! Why do I always forgot to bring my umbrella with me?" she said annoyingly. She was about to send a sms to Khun when someone talked.
 
"I suppose you forgot to bring your umbrella with you again?" Changmin said at her back.
 
" oh! Mr. Shim, You scared the hell out of me!" Vic said " I suppose I'm getting to forgetfull this past few months. hehehe!"
 
Since the last few months he's been a good friend to Victoria. Though sometimes he would still be a timid as before but only to a few times. He mostly talk to her.
 
"Ah! Changmin, Thanks for the informing me about last weeks meeting!, i remembered I haven't thanked you for that a week ago."
 
Vic said "You know the dancers are in their most gloomy days since they qualified to the dance competition." 
 
"Hows the practice, I know they've been practicing for about a month or so?" he asked
 
"They've been better, They, still rehearsing to perfectly execute their stunts."
 
"I see" he said "Are you going home?"
 
"yes!"
 
He took his umbrella on his knsp sack. "Let's go then? Since I bought mine we could share the umbrella."
 
"Ok! Thanks!" Vic said then they went off to the nearest bus station. He didn't send her sms to khun.
 
Khun's been calling Victoria since it's been raining but Vic doesn't picked up her handphone.
 
"Damn it!" he said then throw his handphone on the passenger seat (he likes to throw away things when he feels so frustrated towards something) He is on his way home from Prince records when a heavy rain poured. He wants to fetch Vic but she never answer his call nor his sms to her. He again text her when his car stopped at red light sign but she never answer. He doesn't know if she had an umbrella with her or if she was at her house at this time.
 
But still he went to tthe mall and bought an umbrella. He ran from the parking lot to the mall coz' the rain seem like he (the rain) doesn't want to stopped. He's already wet  when he's inside  the mall.
 
After buying the umbrella for Vic he immediately went to her school where she teach to fethc her.
 
When he arrived at the schhol gate, he again contacted her but still no reply nor she's not answering her handphone.  due to his anger her hand struck the steering wheel. "Oh! great where the hell is she?" nichkhun said angry
 
He stopped for a moment and got off the car and went inside the school premises.
 
"Good afternoon Sir! May I know who are you looking for?" the guard asked
 
"Goodafternoon! I am looking for Ms. Song, Victoria Song, I'm here to fetch her!" he said
 
"Ah! You were the one whose fetching her even the last time, right?".
 
"Ahm!! Yes!, Is she around?" he said " Did you saw her leave the school?".
 
"No. Sir! I didn't notice her. Buit you could also went to the faculty room to ask for her co-teachers if Ms. Song or see to it if she's still there." the guard said "Sorry Sir, I was busy checking and making rounds so I am not aware if Ms. Song have already left"
"that's okay! Thank you!" he said. He immediately run to the faculty room. He didn't bring the umbrella with him cause his mind was preoccupied by Vic's. He will get the umbrella once he knows that Vic was still there and she didn't bring her umbrella with her.
 
He saw a middle aged teacher when he knocked and open the faculty room's door. "Ehrm!! Excuse me Ma'am?"
 
"Ah! Yes?"
 
"Is Ms. Song still there? Is she already went home?"
 
"Ah! She already left; for about Half an Hour ago! I've saw her with Mr. Shim!"
 
"Mr. Shim!" he asked
 
"Yes! He's our new P.E. teacher!"
 
" Ah! Is that so.. Thank you Ma'am!"
 
You're Welcome!"
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
@ezwanie: thanks for voting!! I also thought changmin would be more threatening to Nichkhun, but still I consider Kyuhyun and Onew!yes
@LeeSHaRQZ_Hsu: sorry, but if I can make another Fanfic or another guy that would threaten Nichkhun next would be Kyuhyun that's for sure!yes
@SoulRugger: thanksyes
 
@leilaleigh: Thanks!yes
@AlotLikeLove:Thanks!yes
@Inshomina:Thanksyes
@lynslikeff:Thanks!yes
 
 
From what I see Changmin oppa have alot of votes than Kyuhyun oppa. So I chose Changmin oppa but  still I will find time to make a Khuntoria Kyutoria hearttriangle once I've finish this fanfic!! Again Thank you for voting!! so Changmin wins! kekeke
Sorry if I updated late! I think a can update at least twice a week this coming weeks..
Again Sorry if this chapter was a bit short I promise you guys that I would make a longer Chapter next Update! Thanks!
 
 
thank you!!smiley