Heart

My Playboy Bestfriend

 

He also could be the best boyfriend or the perfect boyfriend if he would be seriuos when ti comes to having a relationship.

She wondered, they were bestfriends and yet he cannot be the best lover.  They have a potential if he liked it too. But it didn't happen.

She get off the car "Thank You"

He smiled. "Welcome"

"Take care" she said

"You too... honey" he teased

______________________________________________________________________________________

Here it goes again. Whenever he said those words her heart skip a beat. He smiled

             He kissed her on her cheeks! surely it was just a friendly kiss, right! A friendly kiss nothing more, Vic said to herself. He oftn kiss he cheeks it was just his way of being sweet. And she know he didi ti to all of his girlfriends not only top her.

            But her heart flutters whenever he did such things.

           He went ro his car and start the engine. She only looked to the car passed by and went inside her house. If only Nichkhun knew her feelings would he always be her bestfriend?, would he stay by her side and be his perfect boyfriend? or will he just ignore her?

           "Nichkhun if you only knew." vic sighed "Would you be contented with just one girl or you would still choose to be a playboy."

Nichkhun's POV

Nichkhun pushed the button on his car stereo. He smiled while listening to the song. And he suddenly thought about Victoria when he heard the song.

             He wanted to laugh on her reaction when he kissed her on her cheeks. She blushed. He often saw that she blushed whenever he kissed her on her cheecks. he felt taht something was wrong.

             Did her bestfriend was falling in love with him but he only tries to deny it? He smirked; he knew her. Vic doesn't wanta playboy boyfriend. With his reputation as a "Most Playboy in town"! Nah! He doesn't deserve to be with her, she doesn't deserve someone like me, lus the fact that it will never happen anyways.

             But when he holds her hand a while ago, while they still pretending to be a couple he felt that he doesn't want to let go of her hand. He felt something was different. Or was it the same of what she felt towards him? so suddenly he becomes so serious...

              A ring from his phone broke on what he was thinking, it was Yuri, Her girlfriend who texted her a while ago. She keeps on nagging on his location, where is she now? He was the most  stubborn person he knew, among all of his past nor present girlfriends. He said that he was near to her house.

His mind is preoccupied by Victoria. Did he love her? Yes! He really love, Vic. BUt only as his friends nothing else.

But why those it seem so strange? A jealousy arises in his heart that some how, a guy would fall for her charms, being possessive or something he'd never taught would arise.

Woah! He felt weird and earse those weird memories, those in his mind and continue driving to Yuri's House.

End of Flashback