Jealous??

My Playboy Bestfriend

"You got it Right" he said

He and Yoona already broke up yesterday that means he have Yuri and Seohyun on his list?

"Let me guess! You broke up with the one who textd you yesterday?"

"Correct" he said

"But why?" Vic asked.

"She said something happen between as last night." he said

             "You're not a anymore!" She knew taht he had no experience on that leve. At first she didn't believe; but thenhe tell all what happens between him and his girlfriends. Like she was his diary, a living diary. She could be labeled as "The Living Diary of a Playboy!"

             "You knew the truth Vic, My body was reserve to the very most important girl whom will be my wife, my long time partner." he sadi "Nothing happen between us, I swear! she underestimate me, she presume that I don't remember coz' I'm drunk, You know me Vic, Even if I'm drunk I knew everythingg that heppens around me." he said

             She Really knew that even when Khun's drunk he could clearly remebered everything. One time they were both drunk, both of them ordered 4 bottles, but she already drank 2 bottles when she passed out. When morning came she noticed that her remaining 2 bottles were already emptied bbut he still remembered clearly everything they talked about that night.

Then He tell him everything that happens between him and Yuri and why they end up breaking.

She laughed "At least, he could touched you even before you two broke up." She's so lucky she said to herself.

"She's Lucky enough to touch me!" he said.

"You're to arrogant!, At least I heard a new reason why you broke with another girl!"

"she's a Liar." he said.

"Oh! Looks who's talking! And you? Your ot a liar?"

"I don't love her, and she lie to me."

             "What's new about not loving the girl, Khun?" she said while mixing her Bibimbap. "So, ou have onl;ly one grilfriend?" She ws overjoyed while realizing that Khun had only one girlfrind. But her smiled vanished when she learned thathe would find another girl again.

"One?? Oh! Seohyun?? Right I had only 1." he said

"You will be bored by that." She said while laughing.

He laughed "Vic, that would be enough." he said in a serious tone.

             "Ha? Did I heard you right, You don't like to have many girlfriends?" Vic said amaze. " I could treat you for lunch then, we could celebrate that my friend, wouldn't be a playboy from now on."

             "What?" he said "What are you saying, Vic?, What I'm trying to say is that we should stop talking, I'll be at your place in a minute or so." he said.

She was wrong, she thought he would stop gooing around and  "Aish! Whatever, Khun!" she said.

She heard him laugh then Vic end the call and cooks her American Breakfast.

             After 3 minutes Khun arrived at Vic's house, he was about to knck on the door when he heard Vic's talking to someone on her phone, as an instinct he silently walk inside and eavesdrop on her conversation, she's talking to someone, a man. I bet it's not her father. oh! she calls him Oppa??

Back to Vic.

While cooking she remembered something that she had to call to her co-teacher.

"Yobeoseyo!" said on the other line.

"Ahm! Yes! GoodMorning Oppa!" she said

"May I know who's on the line please!" he said.

"Oh! It's me Oppa, Vic"

"Oh! Vic! Annyong! why do you  call up so early."

             "Early, it's already 8am Oppa! by the way; What was the meeting all about last friday? I wsn't there; the glee club dancers was on rehearsals, you know the competition was near." she explained.

             "Oh! Not much, It's all about the upcoming GraduationMarch of the senior students, the head teaher wnats to have the final list of those students with highest grade and the committee, we are in the same committee. They group us together with Mr. Oh and Ms. Kwon." he explained.

"Oh! But the Graduation would be 3 months from now." She said "Is it too early?"

"That's what I am saying last friday but she said It's better to be early so we could have a lot time toprepare." he said

"Oh! which committee we belong!" she asked

"Decorating and Intermission Committee." he said

"Oh! Thanks Oppa! you betterwake up its already 8 in the morning! she said " Have a good day!"

"Thank you Vic" he said "It's way betterthan a good day coz' you called" he wispered.

"Ei! Are you saying something?'

"Ah! No!"

"Oh! I thought you said something."

"Bye Vic" he said.

"Bye" then she ended the conversation.

"Who are you talikng to?" Khun suddenly burst out.

"Oh!" vic said shocked. "Gosh! Khun, you gave me a fright there, It seems that my soul pop out from nowhere."

"I said, Who are you talking over the phone? And why do you called him oppa?" Khun said annp\oyed.

              "Oh! my co-teacher, I'm asking about last friday meeting all about. I wasn't there becasue of the dance competition rehearsals." she said while placing her meal on the plate; she also get some extra plate 'coz he knew Khun will be joining her with her breakfast. It's like a ritual to both of them. "Want some."

"Sure! American Breakfast" he said

"Why are you here? I suppose you should be at your house doing your morning duties." Vic said

"Oh! I told you I'll be here in a minute or so but because you are enjoying talking with your co-teacher, you didn't noticed that I am here." Khun said in somewhat jealous tone.

"Ah! Okay! What do you want to do? It's Sunday Morning, Leisure Time."

"We could go to the mall with Taec today I heard he's courting Jessica Jung, You know Krystal's sister?" he said

"Yeah! I've already heard that." she said.

"Okay! I'll ask Taec" he said.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello guy's... I'll try to make another Chapter tomorrow, because I will be on Hiatus for about 2 weeks or so.. Hope you still subscribe and like my story, I promise to make up to you my readers after 2 weeks..

While on Hiatus.. I like to ask who would you like to be the another guy:

  • Kyuhyun
  • Changmin
  • Onew

Let me know! Thanks.