Pretend Part2

My Playboy Bestfriend

                         He stopped his car on an isolated parking lot near the park. "Yes!, I admit, I'm a Playboy, when heaven pours down all the negatives and bad impressions a person should have  I catched all of them! Satisfied!" he said in annoyance.

                         "But when God showered people with pleasing looks and charms I was one of those who are on the first line" he said proudly.

                "Oh! Khun, Can you hear your self your such an arrogant, Aish! You !" Vic said.

                          "Yeah! Right but by my girlfriend just for today, Please!" he pleaded. "You already said yes yesterday, Do I need to kneel down, I swear I will. just pretend to be, okay! just for today!"

                          "No, a big NO!" vic said

                          "Whatever Vic, you said yes yesterday and that's final, when were on the park act sweet, caring etc." he said

                          "What a stubborn jerk, you...." Hey! Khun!" she said.

                           Vic wasn't finish with what she wants to say when he turn off the car's stereo, goes out of the car. Vic was left dumb founded.

Flash Back!!!

                         " This what are we gonna do Vic, we would meet Yoona on the park (Yoona was the one they would be meeting at the park) then act sweet with her, while I tell her I don't love her no more". he said detailed. 

                         "Did I already agree" vic said annoyed while they were eating at her place.

Vic's POV

                         Since the other night, he keep on bugging her with his planned on breaking up with this Yoona girl. He asked her if she could pretend to be his new girlfriend. At first she said No, then he left, Vic thought that Khun wasn't serious at all, so she doesn't mind.

                         Then tonight, aish! when will her friend be a One woman man.. He planned well, she didn't knew he would be that eager to ask her tonight, he knew she had no plan for tomorrow, cause that would be Saturday, her rest day at work.. he keep bugging him until she would say yes..

                         " No, Khun! for the nth time, No! she said.

                         "Please Vic, just for tomorrow!" he said.

                         "Khun, you knew the answer No!, Khun weren't you too tired I know we were both busy with our work, Can you go home now, I mean it's already past 10pm, I'm too tired and I wanna sleep" Vic sain yawning.

                          "No, not unless you said yes!" khun said. "So please, Vic, pretend to be my new girlfriend to Yoona, If you agree then I'll leave".

                          "Okay! I'll pretend to be one of your Girlfriend, now happy!" Vic said. "Can you go home now I'm to sleepy!"

                          "Alright! Yes!, Thanks Vic!" khun said happily.

End of Flashback.

                           Now, they were on the parking lot to meet Yoona and they would be pretending to be a sweet couple to her soon to be ex-girlfriend. 

                           " Please Vic, where already here, I'll treat you for dinner" he said. "Anything you want, Samgyupsal, doubboki, Chicken in ginseng soup, anything!".

                           "Alright, Restaurant of my choice". vic surrenderred. " But why does we have to pretend on her personally", I mean I could always change my voice to talked to her on her handphone, like those of your other ex-girlfriends."

                           "She wouldn't believe unless she so us in person, she said she needs evidence, proofs" he said.

                           "What a brillant girl, having a jerk for a boyfriend!" Vic teased.

                           "Yeah! right!" he said annoyed

Vic's POV

                            Khun knew and accept that he was a playboy but who doesn't want to be his girlfriend if you have a handsome, gentleman for a boyfriend. But those, girls were such es in some sense, they show proofs that they really want to be his girl. But he also woos girls, those who are playing heart to get but mostly girls was the one showing their interest on him, and because was a gentle man he doesn't refused those girl's cause he has no right on. But the only problem with him is that he easily loathe girls, when they gives him signs that she owns him, that the main reasons why he would break with those girls. He treated girls like his collection of toys, he promised everything and when he weary he'll break their hearts.

End of POV

                            "Aish! What a jerk!" Victoria mumbled.

                            "Are you saying something Vic". Khun said

                            "Ow! DidI say Something" she said.

                            "So what are you still doing there sitting, time runs." khun said while opening the door for her

                             She goes out of the care, having a deep sigh, she check if her hair is messy or if her make-up were diminish.

                             "Be cool Vic, don't be nervous" she said talking to her self

          

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Sorry guys, if my first chapter was a bit short, I'll to make it a long chapter, I am not that good in writing stories, this was my first fan fic so if  hope you would like my story pls subscribe.. Thanks!

I'll update as soon as I can...

Kamsahamnida!