Playboy who Believes in Destiny

My Playboy Bestfriend

            She embrace his picture "Khun, if only you knew, how much I Love You, and how happy I am earlier, Imagine even though we were just pretending earlier at least I became your girlfriend even for a short time." she paused and smiled.

            He didn't know how happy she was when he called her Honey even it was a fake endearment. It seems like a high voltage of electricity runs through her veins especially when he clasped his hands with hers. If she could rewind those events she would still rewind that scene even when she aged.

            "I don't know, but I am one of those girls who admire you, who go crazy about you. Yes! Khun I'm madly in love with you." she giggled.

            She opened her eyes and saw Khun. She wassuprised and immediatelygot off the bed and when she was widely awake his image disappear from her sight. She thought that he was really there, but she only imagine that. She sighed in relief that her deepest secret was not revealed to Nichkhun.

            If he was there and heard it all. What would be his reaction? Would he smile liked whats on the picture while saying that he also love her? or he would only laugh at her confession? Or would he reject her feelings and say that he only love her as a friend nothing more?

            The latter would be most possible reaction. If Khu also like her; he would court her, woo her even before. But being his friend was okay with her at least their would be no problem, everyone is at ease.

             Also, because she was afraid to become one of his girls who would eventually being dumped by him if he doesn't like the girl anymore. She was afraid that he would promise everything but in the end being left alone, broken. What is important to her was their friendship.

She kissed his picture and placed it on the cabinet.

             Khun woke up when he felt that someone was touching him. He looked at around. He was so sure that it wasn't his room.

He remembered Yuri asked her to have a dinner with her at her house. She looked at Yuri beside him.

"Good Morning" she said.

              He removed her arms on his chest and got off to bed. Yuri also got off and kiss his cheeks. when she tires to kiss him on his lips, he looke away.

"Why? Don't you like?"

"Don't like? Why?, Thus, something happen between us last night?" he said.

"There is."

             "Nothing happens between us! Nothing!" He only wears his underwear; he picked up his pants and shirts on the floor and then face Yuri.

              Yuri covers her body "We were both drunk last night. And... And.. w-w-we had a great time...y-y-you know... last night." she said stummering

              He smirked "Oh! really?? Are you kidding me? Yes, I was drunk last night but i know what really happen last night. You just took off my clothes, touched me, kissed me all over my body except my___." he didin't continue what he was going to say "You didn't even try to take off my undergarments, Now you will said that something happens between us, Oh! will you stop lying." he wear his clothes and open the door, Yuri ran after him but when he opens the main door she did not even try to follow him, which is good.

"Where are you going?"

"Home, It's over!"

              Yuri try to hinder her from walking outside the house but its too late, he was already outside the house. "No! You can't do this to me, Khun!"

Oh! yeah! Right! It's over!"

"No!!! What about me, about us!" she said crying

              "There is no US from the start since you lie to me, What I hate the most is a person betrays me!" he said angrily.

"No, You can't do this to me!"

He immediately ran to his car.

"Come back here, Khun."

             He didn't mind her screaming. But before he opens his car door, he smirked at her somewhat saying the its over. What he said earlier was true, That's why Yuri doesn't fought back and he notice that she stummer. Yes! he got drunk yesterdaywhile drinking but he knows what really happen. He doesn't got drunk too much and when he drink he make sure that he knows what he is doing and he can get hold oh himself, he also make it sure that alcoholic drinks would not affect on what he thinks, he put it in his stomach and not on his brain. That a rule in his life that only his bestfriend Victoria knew, aside from him being .

            He mainly believe that should be given to the one whom you really love, who could be with you for the rest of your life. Yes! he was a certified playboy but he didn't go for casual , premarital or any kind of was not decent.

            He ws still a . 100%. His bestfriend Victoria or Qian knew that he was a certified playboy and a certified .

            Victoria once said that he haad a strong self control and a huge fighting spirit over that king of thing. She also saaid that how can I refused or take away those temptation. Most of the girls associated with em likes to have pre marital with me, but I refused. But thank heavens he was not tempted with those. He was a playboy who also believes in destiny.

When will he found the right girl?

              Victoria was cutting the tomatoe which will be added on her omelette. She was cooking an American Style Breakfast of which she and Khun enjoy the most. After cutting the tomatoes her handphone rang and turn off the pan. she took her phone on the table and a text message from Khun appeared on the screen. "Vic, guess what?"

             She didn't text him back. She knew that there would be two possibilities behind those text message, one, he had a new girlfriend and the second one is that she breaks with one of his girlfriend.

She palced her handphone on the table and continue her cooking.

             Vic was about to put the cooking oil on the pan when her phone rings, she took the phone and answer it. Khun shuted which she believes could break her eardrums.

             "Hello, Vic, Did you recieve my message? Did something happen to you? Why didn't you text me back? Is everything ok? are you Okay?" he said in an angry tone.

              Oh! pls stop shouting! Yes! I recieved your text message." she put her phone on loudspeaker so she could finish what she was doing.

"Why didn't you text me back."

"I'm doing something."

"Ah!.. hmmm... Guess what?" he said happily.

"You've got yourself another girlfriend?" she said

"Nope."

She already knew his good news "You and one of your girlfriend broke up!"