???

My Playboy Bestfriend

 

"Aunt Vera? NAh! she'll be on my side were close, you know it better than me, Khun!"

"I'll tell Aunt Chen about it!" he said

"She'll be on my side coz' I'm her daughter!"

"Even Uncle Song, i"ll tell him about you!" he said.

"That won't do either, I'm a Daddy's Girl if you don't remember! No one will ever be on your side."

"My Grandma, I'll tell Granny about it!" he said confidently

"That too will never happen, I've called her earlier while you where being examined by the doctor's and she said that you'll be rebuke after being discharged at the hospital! hehehe. And don'y you remeber I've brought her a nice gift last Christmas and she said it was nice and she likes it!" she said


"Oh! she's just being so polite and kindhearted" he said.

"Nah! Never doubt about grandma's kindness and pliteness, but her coldness towards your women gives me goose bumps whenever I see how she looks at them, she's so transparent " she said. " She also said to me that she doesn't like those girls being so flirty and wearing too flashy clothes. Hahahaha! poor granny having a super playboy grandson, Does she have a headache whenever she sees you with different girls?..Hehe".

"Super Playboy?? Me?? Aah! Not so much, their the one who approach me first. I'm just being so friendly though, and grandma, she's not having any headache about it though she scolded me sometimes but that's ok!" He said

She rolled her eyes "Whatever!"

He smiled and then gave her a back hug. Victoria was fixing something when Kun suddenly embrace her from  behind. Her heart flutters at the moment especially when his cheeks rested on her shoulder and she felt his warm breath on her skin.

"K-Khun?" she wanted him to released his hand on her but Vic's energy suddenly goes down, All she can do is to look at her hands.

"Sorry Vic. I know I make you so worried and I heard you early, that you blame yourself on what happened to me earlier. Don't blame yourself Qian, It was really my fault. I was soaked wet and skipped my meals and I don't eat on time." Khun said while embracing her.

She couldn't breath and talked. She only looked only at her wrist watch, realizing it was past 12nn. "It's already pastt your lunch time and you haven't eaten yet."

"Later!"

"You need to eat, You didn't even ate breakfast, remember?"

But he only hold her tighter, his lips were almost touching her neck. She was tickled feeling the early growth of his beard. she tried to hold her laughter the at the same time he remove his handtha was embracing her .

Vic stand and face Khun "I'll buy us some food! What do you want to eat?"

"Anything!!"
Victoria went outside the hospital and look for a fastfood restaurant. She knew Khu doesn't like hospital food