Chapter 9

Lean on Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hitomi and Nako were waiting for Yuri and Minjoo in the cafeteria when they saw the pair coming together with Yena. They already knew what happened during their date because Yuri couldn't contain herself to wait until Monday.

 

They also knew what was up with Minjoo. The taller girl tried to nonchalantly tell them what happened but they saw through her act. 

 

So they weren't surprised when the three arrived at the table, Minjoo immediately banged her head.

 

"She still won't talk to you?"

 

"She's flat out ignoring me, Nako."

 

The two Japanese didn't say anything but their faces said enough. They know the tallest was taking it hard, this never happened before.

 

"Minjoo, do you want me to talk to Chaewon? Tell her to stop ignoring you?"

 

Minjoo shook her head, "no, unnie. It's fine. I don't want to drag any of you into this any more than you already are. I'll need to find out why she's ignoring me myself."

 

"But didn't Hyewon-unnie and Sakura-unnie already tell you the reason though?" Minjoo looked at Yuri questioningly, "didn't they mention something about Hyunjin-oppa?"

 

This just made Minjoo bang her head on the table all over again, "Yena-unnie."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Why is your friend so stupid?"

 

"I have no idea, Minjoo-ya."

 

The three others laughed at the two but Hitomi couldn't help but be distracted and Nako noticed that.

 

-

 

Sakura, Chaeyeon, Hyewon and Chaewon were hanging out at the rooftop over lunch. The three noticed Hyewon was kind of out of it so they decided to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter