The Makeover

The Angel Who Saved Her Heart

 

She went to the restroom looking at her face in the mirror.

“He’s right. I look horrible. I hadn’t had treat myself in a salon for a long time.”

Her friends, Ji Hyun and Yu Mi, barged in the restroom to comfort their friend. Shin Hye didn’t know that they were eavesdropping at her heartbreaking conversation with Geun Seuk.

“You know what? I really think there’s a good place to go.” Ji Hyun said with a confident smile.

“Mianhae. I won’t be able to come. I just wanted to go home right now. Maybe I’ll just read some inspirational novels and then I will be fine.” Shin hye said, trying to fight her hiccups.

“That’s what your problem is! You don’t give yourself time to have fun! Oops! Sorry.” Yu Mi said with an apologetic look.

“Thanks for that, Yu Mi.” Shin Hye said in a sarcastic way.

“Mianhae Shin Hye. I didn’t mean to say that. All I want to say is that we should go to the salon to get you some make over.” Yu Mi told her with an exciting look.

“That’s right Shin Hye. Loosen up. We don’t have time to lose! We also need to go to the mall to buy you some fashionable clothes!” Ji Hyun added.

“Wae? Where are we going?”

“I’ve heard there is this newly open bar near the school! It’s only their first week and they already had hundreds of visitors. Plus I heard CNBLUE is going to have a gig there tonight!”

When it comes to bars, there is no other expert than Ji Hyun. Well, let’s just say she is a party animal.

“Mwo? CNBLUE? What’s that? Never heard of ‘em.” Shin Hye asked with full curiosity.

“Are you kidding me? You don’t know them? THEY ARE ANGELS WHO FELL FROM THE SKY!! GOD’S GIFT TO US GIRLS, YOU KNOW!!? You must’ve been really outdated because of acads!”

When it comes to boy bands and boy groups, Yu Mi knows it all. Her mom is working as an editor in a music magazine.

 

***

 

 After years of shopping, they finally settled for a fitted black D&G dress and a pair of Jimmy Choo pumps.

“Let’s hurry up! We don’t have much time left! We still need to go to the salon.” Ji Hyun was worried that she might not be able to treat herself some massage.

“So, How do I look?” Shin Hye hesitantly asked.

“Well, well, well. It must have been years since we saw your pretty face!” Ji Hyun exclaimed.

“I know right? She totally look gorgeous in her dress that shows off her curves plus the six-inched pumps that accentuated her flawless legs! Go see for yourself Shin Hye!” the other agreed.

She can’t believe the hot girl she’s looking at the mirror is her reflection.

“Hey there! It’s been ages since we last saw each other. I’m glad you’re back. Am I?” talking to herself in thought, letting out a sigh.

“We’re ready to go! Gaja!”

Ji Hyun hurriedly walked to her red flashing Lamborghini.