The Revelation

The Angel Who Saved Her Heart

 

Yong Hwa drived Shin Hye to her home. Before saying goodbye, he asked her to pinch his cheek. She did what she was told.

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”

She touched his face. He held her hand with the one on his cheeks.

“I know you think I’m taking this a little bit fast but… Shin Hye, can you be my jagiya?”

And there was O.S. Ohhkward Silence. (Haha. Just kidding.) Yong Hwa continued talking.

“You know what? Rejection can lead to emotional stress for both parties involved and emotional stress can lead to physical complications such as headaches, ulcers, cancerous tumors, and even death! So for my health and yours, JUST SAY YES!”

She cleared .

“Uh… Ne.”

His eyes widened. He couldn’t believe what he just heard. The word keeps on repeating on his head.

“Jinja?! I promised you Shin Hye, you’re not gonna regret this.”

He hugged her tight. She hugged him back.

“I know. When Geun Seuk broke up with me, I felt really devastated, as if my world was crushed into millions of pieces. But then you came just in time. You saved me from despair. For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me.”

Yong Hwa smiled. His heart was rejoicing. He broke their hug and squeezed both her hands.

“Statistically speaking, the most effective pickup line of all time is I LOVE YOU. Saranghae, Shin Hye-ya.”

“I love you too, my jagiya.”

Unfortunately, they still didn’t kiss on the lips. Nah, it was too early for that. :D

***

FNC held the press conference the next day. A lot of journalists came. All the band members of CNBLUE and their manager were present. A lot of BOICES and Emotional Stars (members of YongShin Fan Club) also attended the event.

“I felt really overwhelmed that you are all able to come. Gamsahamnida. Today is the press launch of the latest album of CNBLUE.”

Manager Joo continued his speech by discussing about the music video which Yong Hwa will play the male protagonist.

“Who is the female lead then?” One eager interviewer asked.

“You are going to meet her in a while. Well, I’ve heard a lot of BOICES love her because the two of have this kind of spark…”

“Is it Seo Hyun of SNSD, his partner in We Got Married?”

Yong Hwa was quite irritated because the issue still hasn’t stopped. He was the one who answered the question.

“Ani. As I’ve already told in my past interviews, WGM is already over. The female lead is someone more special.”

There are a lot of oohs and aahs he heard from the crowd. Manager Joo suddenly stood from his seat and cut the noise.

“There she is! She will be our female lead. Please welcome, Ms. Park Shin Hye.”

Shin Hye sat beside Yong Hwa and they smiled shyly at each other while Manager Kim sat beside Manager Joo. After a few seconds, a lot of clicking sounds of cameras can be heard.

One of the journalists was quick enough to connect the dots.

“My question is for Ms. Park Shin Hye. First of all, I saw you in the cover of Cosmopolitan’s latest issue and it really blew me away. I must say that you are quite a great model considering that this was your first time. My question is, are you really being courted by Yong Hwa?”

“Gomawo for your compliment. Ani. He’s not courting me anymore.”

“Wae? Did you dump him?”

There was a long pause before she answered. Yong Hwa held her hand tightly and gave her a nod. She answered cautiously.

“Ani. We are… already together.”

Their managers and Jong Hyun, Jung Shin and Min Hyuk are in total shock.

“Since when?” the journalist can’t help but continue to ask.

“Just last night.”

She heard shrieks and yells,

“YongShin Hwaiting!!!”

“It’s like a dream come true to us, fans.” The president of their fan club can’t help her feelings and started to shed tears of joy.

 

 

 

A/N:I hope you feel that way too. Feel free to tell me your insights about this chapter. You know I’m just a comment away.   :D