The Twist

The Angel Who Saved Her Heart

 

Shin Hye answered a phone call from his manager.

“I heard a lot of good comments about your cover! Elle Magazine and Vouge Korea is now considering you to be their cover for the next issue!”

“Jinja? Mabsosa! Gamsahamnida for the good news Manager Kim!”

She could hardly believe about the good news.

“See, I told you! You’re not just going to be a cover of Vogue but also in Elle! Manager Kim’s intuitions can’t go wrong! Come here in my office at 7pm. We have to discuss about your next projects. You’re going to personally meet our next client.”

“Yes, Sir!”

She said with excitement.

***

Shin Hye arrived on time.

 “Shin Hye, we have to discuss something about your next project. You’re going to do a commercial with a male singer. I don’t know the product yet but our client personally picked you.”

“But I just made a cover for Cosmo. I haven’t had acted yet in my life, ever. I was never part of a drama club or something.”

“Don’t worry. Doing a commercial is just like modelling. All you have to think is that you can do it. Nothing is impossible. Park Shin Hye hwaiting!!!”

“Arasseo. I trust you Manager Kim.”

“That’s the spirit Shin Hye! Now, time for work! Our client together with your partner in the commercial will be here in a few minutes.”

Mr. Kim’s secretary, Miss Carina, went to him and told that their client is already there.

“Let him in.”

“There you are Sang Won! Long time no see.”

“Ya Dong Joon! I just had coffee with you three days ago. By the way, my talent is going to catch up. He was caught in traffic.”

“It seems to me that it was already a month ago. Shin Hye, I would like to introduce you to are client, Joo Sang Won-ssi. He’s the one who personally chose you to work with his talent for the commercial.”

“Park Shin Hye imnida. Pleased to meet you Joo Sang Won-ssi.” She said with a bow. He bowed back and turned to Manager Kim.

“Dong Joon-ah! It’s not a commercial. It’s a music video. Aish! How could you be so forgetful?”

Manager Kim felt embarrassed. All he could do was to scratch his head.

“Uhmm… Mianhae, Sang Won-ah. Mianhae, Shin Hye-ya.”

Shin Hye was confused, “Music… video?”

I wish I could work with Yong Hwa.

Another guy entered the room.

“Mianhae for waiting you wait.”

Shin Hye and the guy were both in shock. They couldn’t believe what they saw.

“Yong… Hwa?”

“Shi… Shin Hye?”

Yong Hwa rushed to give Shin Hye a big hug. He couldn’t hide his happiness. Shin Hye was happy too. But she pretended that she was annoyed.

“Seo Hyun, eh? Yong Hwa-ya! You got me there! Ya! You just want me to get jealous!”

“I swear I also didn’t have any idea about this. Omo! I guess we are going to work closely together.” Yong Hwa gave Shin Hye a wink. She blushed as usual. Manager Kim can’t believe what he had witnessed.

“You too know each other? Are you guys going out together?”

Both of them just smiled.

“You thought the gorgeous faced lady and the ‘SH’ in the fansite I talked about was Seo Hyun, huh? Didn’t it come to your mind that Shin Hye-ssi is also an ‘SH’ and that she is way gorgeous too? Aish! You could’ve asked me first Yong Hwa. Hahaha. I tricked you there.”

Manager Joo knew the incident at the bar. At first, he was worried that it might damage Yong Hwa’s career. But then, he read the comments about the incident and knew that his fans were very supportive for Yong Hwa. They even gained fans who call them the” YongShin” couple. She also saw Shin Hye’s Cosmo cover that’s why he concluded that it was a win-win situation for him and Yong Hwa. He won’t have to worry about Yong Hwa because it was actually a good publicity for his talent while Yong Hwa would be able to show the world the girl he really likes.

“Shall we start discussing the storyline then?” said Manager Kim who still doesn’t have any clue of what is happening.

“There is this guy who is really famous in his school because he is really handsome and is a singer of a band but he doesn’t have a girlfriend. He also doesn’t like the girls in their school that much until she saw a girl dancing gracefully in the practice room. She dresses unfashionably and wears thick glasses. He then started leaving a long-stemmed white rose everyday anonymously. The girl became happier and started to make herself look good. She then left a letter saying that she finally wanted to meet him. The guy read the letter next thing in the morning and left a note saying to wait for him in the quadrangle. The girl did what she was told. She was surprised to see that each person passing by her in the quadrangle is giving her a long-stemmed white rose. She stopped when she heard guy saying that he dedicated the song for the girl who used to look like an ugly duckling but has now turned into a beautiful swan. The guy went to the stage and joined CNBLUE to sing a song. The girl is moved. He was asked by the guy if he could be his girlfriend. The girl said yes and they kissed.

We already hired the crew and the director for the video. We have chosen Director Pyo Min Soo of Full House.”

Manager Joo then discussed the storyline just what he told the president. He then made high-fives with Yong Hwa. Shin Hye felt awkward when she heard the word, KISSED.

“Shin Hye-ya, so it is YOU whom I will kiss in the video.” He gave her a wide grin.

She hit his hard biceps forcefully.

“Aish! You’re so violent Shin Hye-ya! You’ve been a bad girl. Go to MY room!”

“Hey that was my line!”

And the four of them laughed. Shin Hye then told everything about Manager Kim.

“I guess it was fate that lead you to each other. And it was also the reason why I met you and convinced you to be a model, so that you can enter Yong Hwa’s world.”

“But even if Shin Hye isn’t a model, I would still love her.” Yong Hwa turned to look at Shin Hye and gave her a sweet smile.  She smiled back unconsciously.

The meeting went on smoothly. There were no arguments at all.