The Sweet Finale

The Angel Who Saved Her Heart

 

The next day was the day of the shooting. It was decided that they will shoot at Chung Ang so that Shin Hye will be able to attend her classes. Of course, Ji Hyun and Yu Mi were there to support their friend.

“I can’t believe my friend is a celebrity who is also dating another celebrity. Just a couple of days ago, she looked really down because of the breakup.”

“I agree with you, Yu Mi. It’s as if nothing happened to you Shin Hye-ya. We’re really proud of you, chingu! We are truly happy for your success in your career…and love life.”

“Gomawo. I’m really thankful for having great friends like you.” Shin Hye told the two.

***

The first scene was Yong Hwa is going to be crowded by lots of school girls because he is the most handsome guy in the campus. He just gave them a bow and walked silently in the corridors.

“That was easy.” Yong Hwa said confidently to the director. He only needed one take for the scene.

“Whoa, hyung! Daebak!” Min Hyuk was amazed by the acting skills of his hyung.

“Give us some tips, hyung! I also want to act in our next music video.” Jung Shin was eager to know his hyung-nim’s advice.

“Oh well. I actually learned that in WGM especially acting sweet with your partner… but it was just acting.”

Jong Hyun fakingly calls Shin Hye.

“Shin Hye-ya! Yong Hwa is trying to say something about Seo…”

Yong Hwa quickly covered his mouth. The other two also called her name. He hissed, trying to stop them from teasing him.

“Stop it! She might get it the wrong way…”

“Relax, Yong Hwa-ya. We’re just kidding. Besides, she can’t hear us. Shin Hye’s not here. She is in the dance studio practicing for her take.”

“Phew.” is also he could say.

***

The next scene was the part of Shin Hye’s dance. Little did they know, Shin Hye is also a good dancer so it’s not going to be hard for her to be directed. She used the song ‘Satisfaction’. Yong Hwa’s eyes widened. Everyone was intently watching her. She blew them away once again. The dance was really y and aggressive. After it was over, Yong Hwa was still jaw-dropped. Shin Hye chuckled and held his chin.

“Close that, Yong Hwa. A bug might enter your mouth.”

They both laughed.

“I didn’t know my jagiya can dance so well.”

“Well, I guess I’m not just a pretty face.”

She smiled and winked at him. It was enough to make him fall deeply for her charms.

***

The next scenes went on perfectly. To the two of them, it’s as if they are just being themselves. They didn’t think it was just acting because they can totally relate to the story. It’s THEIR story. It was time for the last scene when Yong Hwa and the rest of CNBLUE will serenade her in front of all the students. Every student who went watching the shoot felt giddy and excited.

“I hope they kiss in the end.” One student said.

“They are a perfect match!” said another one.

He poured his heart and soul while singing. Shin Hye was really moved. After the song, Yong Hwa took Shin Hye to the stage and said…

“If I were a gardener, I would put your TULIPS next to mine.”

And they kissed. It was only a short one but everyone felt their passion and LOVE for each other.

“And CUT! Perfect!” The director was truly amazed by the chemistry. The crowd cheered.

***

There are a lot of positive comments after the release of the music video. The couple continued to gain popularity from all over the world. A lot of BOICES have also become Emotional Stars. In just two days after the release of the music video, the song was able to hit the charts and climb up to the number 1 spot for two months. Shin Hye still continued being a model and a top student of her class while CNBLUE continued making waves in the rest of the world. The couple became the top endorsers of different products and models for different magazines. Because of their great performance in the music video, Director Pyo Min Soo asked the couple to do a series entitled…

HEARTSTRINGS.

They gladly agreed. ♥

~THE END~

 

A/N:Even I don’t wanna end this yet. But I thought this is the right time to do it.  :’(( Haii.. Why do stories have to have an end?

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my story. Big big thanks to all those who read, commented and subscribed.  :D

I hope you support my next YongShin fanfic, “Second Chance”. Unlike the first one which is a fast-paced romantic-comedy, my next attempt falls a bit more on the dramatic type. It will be released this Saturday.  :D

 See you in my next fanfic Starlight Angels, Boices, Emotional Angels, and YongShin shippers!   ^_^