Older Brother Leeteuk

Friends with Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae's eyes stirred when he felt heat against his closed eyelids and slowly opened his eyes. He was met by the bright stark rays of the sun and groaned at his slumber getting interrupted. Hyukjae tried to flip himself over but was surprised when he finally felt something heavy wrapped around his waist. Not completely sure who's arm was holding him, Hyukjae twisted a little to see who was behind him and was relieved to see Donghae's sleeping figure.

Slowly and carefully, Hyukjae took Donghae's arm away from his waist and got out of bed only for a sudden pain in his backside to jolt him awake and caused him to fall on the floor when his legs couldn't carry his weight. He groaned and whimpered silently, massaging his backside for support as he used his bed to help himself up. Another thing he realized, on top of Donghae sleeping next to him and the fact that his body felt incredibly sore, was the fact that he was . and sticky. 

"What the hell? Did we have last night?" Hyukjae frowned that he couldn't remember much from last night. 

Temporarily ignoring his hazy mind, Hyukjae shakily lifted himself up off the floor and grabbed the random clothing he saw on the floor to cover himself on his way to the bathroom. Turning on the hot shower, he closed his eyes and enjoyed the feel of the hot water on his skin loosening up his tight muscles and removing the sticky substances off of him. He could still feel the soreness on his lower backside but it was more bearable now with the heat. 

Once Hyukjae was satisfied, he shut the water off and grabbed the towel hanging on the side to dry himself. While patting himself down, Hyukjae took that moment to try and recall the events of last night. He remembers feeling extremely tired and that Donghae had made him ramen. He got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around his waist as he walked towards the mirror and wiped the fog away with his hand. Hyukjae's eyes immediately widened as soon as he saw his reflection. 

From his jaw to his neck and all around his collarbone were hickey marks of varying sizes and color. He leaned closer towards the mirror and noticed that his lips were a little swollen and puffy. Shaking his head in disbelief, Hyukjae wondered exactly what went on last night. He remembers eating ramen and then Donghae went out to wash the dishes then he laid down on the bed. He closed his eyes then fell asleep again...right?

That doesn't really explain why he had marks all over him or why his backside was hurting like he'd been ed several times over. He highly doubted Donghae would take advantage of him like that when he was asleep so why couldn't he remember it? Hyukjae sighed and decided to ask Donghae about it later. Right now he could feel his stomach growling and would like to eat some breakfast. 

He didn't do much to get ready. Splashed some cologne and lotion on his arms and face then Hyukjae got dressed and went out the bathroom and into the kitchen to make himself some breakfast. Opening his own fridge, Hyukjae imitated the same disappointed sigh Donghae did the night before seeing it nearly empty with almost nothing to cook. He grabbed the case of eggs in there and was relieved to find two more eggs inside. Just enough for him and Donghae. 

Hyukjae figured they could have toast and eggs for breakfast then after work today he would go to the grocery store and try to fill his refrigerator with something more edible than butter and expired milk. Hyukjae started making a list of what he should buy while waiting for the pan to heat up. He started scribbling a few essentials like milk, eggs, water, and another stack of ramen. He was so focused on his list that he didn't hear the beeping noise of someone inputting his house code. 

"Oh. You're awake already."

Hyukjae jumped a little and turned to see Leeteuk placing two bags of groceries at his counter. 

"Hyung, what are you doing here?"

Leeteuk simply grinned and showed Hyukjae the things he bought. "Well, if my calendar's correct, you're fridge should be empty or nearing empty by now, so I bought you some things."

Seeing the gallon of milk and his favorite snack out of the bag, Hyukjae's eyes lit up and checked what else Leeteuk got him. 

"Woah, hyung, you're really the best!" He cheered pulling out a small bottle of strawberry milk. "What am I going to do without you?"

Leeteuk rolled his eyes but chuckled seeing Hyukjae enjoying his favorite drink. "The real question is, what am I going to do with you?"

Hyukjae pouted but didn't say anything to Leeteuk's teasing. The sudden trigger of the fire alarm surprised both men and had Hyukjae quickly turning to see the pan he had heated up earlier was steaming black smoke. 

"!" He cursed and quickly turned the stove off. Hastily grabbing the pan from the stove, Hyukjae quickly ran it over cold water, already knowing that Leeteuk would scold him for being careless. Unfortunately, what he didn't count on, was the other person in the house barging in at that moment, wet and half-. 

"Hyukjae! What happ--ened..." Donghae ran in with his hair wet and only a towel around his waist. He woke up to an empty bed and took the liberty of using Hyukjae's shower first before finding out where the latter had gone. He was in the middle of drying his hair when he heard the fire alarm blasting all throughout Hyukjae's apartment. Worried that the latter might have hurt himself, Donghae ran out of the bathroom to check on Hyukjae, not expecting that he would have a visitor so early in the morning. 

"Lee-Leeteuk hyung..." Donghae nervously greeted while glancing over at Hyukjae who was sending the same nervous look his way. "H-Hi....hyung, what uh--what are you doing here?"

Seeing Donghae dripping half- all over Hyukjae's floor had Leeteuk crossing his arms against his chest and squinting his eyes at the latter. He was still debating whether he should scream or just punch Donghae for violating his baby brother but he thought, being the fair and just hyung that he is, he should at least hear out what lame excuse the two of them would give him. 

"This is my brother's apartment," Leeteuk casually said, his posture as intimidating as an older brother can get. "I'm allowed to visit him, am I not?"

"O-Of course!" Donghae immediately answered. His heart beating rapidly in his chest as his nervousness made him all the more aware that he was basically standing in front of Leeteuk's very judging gaze. 

"Lee Donghae," Leeteuk called seriously.

"N-Neh, hyung?..."

"I'm going to give you exactly two minutes to go put some clothes on and then, you will join Hyukjae and I," Leeteuk paused for a second to give his lovely younger brother a look then gazed back at Donghae with the same intimidating look he gave his new recruits at work, "for some much needed discussion. Do you understand?" 

Donghae nodded his head frantically, completely intimidated and not at all used to seeing Leeteuk being so serious. As soon as Leeteuk gave him the go signal, Donghae quickly made his way to Hyukjae's room and left his best friend to deal with his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter