+EIGHT+

+ONE AND ONLY+
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+CHAPTER EIGHT+

It was Saturday in the morning and Jiyong found himself on Chaerin's place, sitting in her couch waiting for her to get ready. She said that she won't take long, but yet she had been in her room for already an hour, since he got to her home to pick her up.
They were going to road trip followed by camping after she told him last night that she had've never done something like that before. Honestly, he either. So he thought that it would be a good idea so they could spend the weekend together and far from that town which started to make him feel like going crazy already. Only the two of them, that was the plan.

It's been three weeks since that night. 

'Yes, I'm sure of that. Let me prove you.' Jiyong got more air into his chest and tried to get his confidence back. 'Would you be my girlfriend?'

'Are you sure?' she asks him a little bit nervous, as he finally asked that question she sensed to.

'What are you talking about?' Jiyong had been taken aback with that. 'Of course I'm sure. Chae I like you for real.' Jiyong takes her by her waist, putting her closer. 'I can't stay away from you.' 
She felt how he was caressing her hair softly with his right hand. 

'Trust me, I will take care of you.' 

'I'm afraid to be into a relationship again.' she finally lets out, looking up at him. When their gaze met, he saw that feeling in her eyes. Due to the failed relationship she had before, because of the fact that she was cheated and lied on she was quite afraid that it might happens again to her. He somehow hated to know that someone hurt her before. 

'You said you like me too.' 

'I do, but I'm just afraid.' 

'Okay, let's try. We'll take it slow, I don't want to let you go so easily. I just need you to trust me a bit.' Jiyong felt something inside of his heart when he spoke those words to her. The tighter he was hugging her, the more he didn't want to let her go.

'So do you want to be with me?' Jiyong asks again but deep inside he was praying for her to not say no to him again. And she didn't.

'Yes.' she sofly says almost like a whisper. He smiles at her then put his head on her shoulder.

'What? I can't hear you.' he says joking, and she hit his arm. 

'I said yes.' she repeats this time louder. 

'Yes!' 

He has no idea why is him so happy right now. Maybe because he almost accomplish his goal, or perhaps she said yes to him meaning that she was trusting him. 
Either way, he pulls her even closer, with his right hand holding her waist and with the left one on her neck gently. She was just staring at him when he takes her soft lips into his, kissing her as she responded to it, kissing him back. 

The kiss was slow at the beginning, and warm, so damnly warm. Seconds after, she spend fastened as their tongues met. She can't explain how she was feeling that there was an emotion growing up inside of her. They kissed for few minutes until they had to put apart. He looked at her for some more seconds, then pulled her again for a kiss. 

The last three weeks had been the best weeks of his life. Even if he doesn't want to accept it. They were seeing each other almost everyday, they were eating together, they were talking for hours, they were sharing with each other, they were going for walks even in the middle of the night when there was only the two of them. 

He didn't feel lonely at all when she was around him. 

As for her, she was happy too. He was always calling her, picking her up, checking on her, randomly sending her flowers at her office, and then he would say that he wanted her to know the is thinking about her all the time. And he was thinking about her all the time. He wasn't lying.

'I'm ready.' Chaerin finally says, getting out from her bedroom, holding a suitcase. 

'Chae we'll only be gone for two days.' he says observing her suitcase, too big like they would go for a month.

'No, I only put in there the basics.' she innocently says, smiling at him then going to the kitchen where she had been preparing all the food and packed everything into another bag. They were both wearing addidas tracksuits, his was black while hers was red. 

'Okay, we should go now.' she says walking to the bags about to take them but instead he pulled her to him, falling on the couch with her on top of him. 

'Five more minutes.' Jiyong goes to her neck, placing a kiss there, sending her some chills. If before he was addicted to her laugh now he was addicted to her kisses too. 

'You want to play, oppa?' she whispers, smirking. Two can play this game.

'Always babe.' 

He catches , kissing her again. He swears he could spend his entire life like that. Her kisses felt different than all the kisses he had before. Because she was his girlfriend now. As soon as that word pooped into his mind again he put apart from their make out session, stand up from the couch making her do the same as him too. 

'Let's go now.' he says, taking all the bags, letting her only carry her suitcase, then left her place. 

Half of the way he had been thinking about that while driving. They were together now, that was a fact. And he didn't felt like playing at all, which scared him. Part of the plan or not, he suddenly hated so much the idea of her being away from him. 
He drove for two hours. All the way she had been playing music on his radio car, then even sing some of them, even trying to make him sing some of them too, but unsuccesfully. 

Soon they arrived to the camping area. It was quiet and fresh, there was only few people there since it wasn't really the camping season now, but she wanted to go so he just wanted to do it with her. By the way, the last three weeks whenever she said that she wanted something he would get it for her. The camping thing was one of that things she randomly said she would like to but then he made it real real quick.
He parked the car then she put out of the trunk the tent. He suggested a hotel first but she insisted to stay in a tent, the traditional way of camping. The weather was nice even for a day of spring, sunny and not windy at all. She loved that kind of weather.
They installed the tent, along with the rest of the things. He felt her hugging him from behind, while he was preparing the fire for the bbq.

'Oppa I'm going to see the lake over there.' she says, showing him the lake near to their spot. Jiyong nods at her, giving her a peck then watching her walking to that direction. He took that moment to check out his phone. There wasn't any calls from any of his men so he somehow felt relieved. He told them that he is going to be away all the weekend and that he didn't want them to disturb them unless it's really an emergency. 

On the other way he only told Youngbae the truth about where is him actually going. Youngbae had a particular opinion on this but he didn't wanted to hear it. Mostly because he knew what would he said and even he was aware that he wasn't ready to hear it from someone else. 

But at if it woudn't be enough, Seungri also sensed that he was going with Chaerin. So he made sure to call his leader last night and tell him that he shouldn't date her for real, and take the trip as an opportunity to leave her there. Seungri just told him to leave her alone during the night, take his car and disappear. Jiyong hang out the phone when he heard that. He didn't know if he could do that. He had been thinking about that all day.

Chaerin approached the lake, observing its calm speed and the peaceful noises of the water. She inclines to touch it softly with her hand, inhaling the fresh air. She felt something walking around her foot. It was a little cat purring around her. 

'Hey, little one.' she says, carefully taking the kitty into her arms. The cat purred again at her, as Chaerin observed it. It didn't look like someone pet, and also looked hungry. 'Come with me, I'll feed you.' Chaerin walks to their tent while she could spot Jiyong who already lighted the fire. 

'Chae.' he calls her name when he saw her approaching him. She just smiled.

'I found it on the lake.' she shows him the little gray kitty on her arms. 

'Chae, is this your lost twin or something? You two look alike.' he says making her laugh too. Chaerin approaches the wood table near the tent where she left the food already prepared before and takes some raw fish feeding the kitty which was eating it energically. 

Jiyong watched her feeding the kitty. She looked so affectionate, sweet and delicate. How in the earth could he destroy her? She was so caring to anyone, her heart of gold. But he didn't know before. 

He just realized it.

Chaerin finally put the pet down, after placing a plastic bowl filled with wather for it. The cat didn't want to leave Chaerin so it was following her around everywhere until the sleep time. They had been eating the bbq for dinner and spent all the day stick to each other. The night was quite cold, so Jiyong put the jacket around her while she was sitting in front of the firebone that was almost gone. Then he sits beside her, putting his arm around her.

'Did you have a nice time?'

'That's for sure.' she leans her head on his shoulder. 'I think we both needed this break. You also looked stressed the past days.' 

'I'm fine as long as you're here.' 

'This little one doesn't want to leave me. Look.' 

He noticed how the kitty was still purring around Chaerin. 

'I think it likes me.' 

'It's impossible not to like you.' he says, kissing her forehead. She also wraps her arms around him.

'Thank you.' 

'What for?'

'For everything you've been doing for me.'

Jiyong half smiled at her, still holding her into his arms. Was it part of his so called plan to treat her? Not really. But it all happened naturally. He wasn't forcing anything. Everything was just happening.
When the firebone was gone and the wind made its presence be noticed even more, they got inside the tent. She only had one tent and didn't have time to get anothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter