+FOUR+

+ONE AND ONLY+
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+CHAPTER FOUR+

'Okay, so are you going to tell me with who are you going on a date tonight?' Park Bom tells Chaerin from the other line, as she called her to talk about something totally different. Bom wasn't expected it but suddenly Chaerin told her that she is going on a date tonight and has no idea what to wear. 

'I can't tell you yet.' Chaerin says holding her phone and with the other hand taking another dress from her closet. 

'But I'm curious, girl. Why are you so secretive?'

'I don't know what to wear.' 

'So it's serious. I never thought I got to see you not knowing that to wear, you have lots of clothes.' Bom says and she is right. Chaerin is not usually the person who will complain about what to wear. She can sense that her friend is pretty nervous over the date with this person she doesn't want to say anything about.

'Bommie, I'm serious. I'll be going in an hour from now and I couldn't decide it.' 

'What about the red dress you were wearing the other day at your office? It makes you a good .' 

Chaerin laughs as soon as she hears that from her cousin, yet she taked that dress out from her closet. It was a medium lenght red dress, with lace sleeves, quite ajusted to her body, and with the back a bit opened. She walks with the dress in front of the big mirror in her bedroom.

'We're not talking about that.'

'Why? I'm just saying the truth, if you say that he won't look at you, you're lying. Anyways, what's is his style?'

'Very formal. I only saw him wearing suits.' 

'Okay, so in this case, your best option is the dress I told you about.' 

Chaerin mentally agrees with her cousin, still watching herself in the mirror and deciding that this is what she was going to wear tonight. 

'Chae, is he part of a clan or something?'

'I don't know.'

'Be careful please, don't date anyone from the Dragon clan. I heard a lot of strange things about them, especially the leader. He is making chaos everywhere, he is also one of your dad's biggest enemies right now.' 

'Don't worry, I don't think so. Like, why will the leader of a dangerous clan approach my shop?' Chaerin sits in front of her makeup table, checking her makeup carefully.

'He is not like you think he is. I saw him once. He is young and good looking. If you ever got to meet him in the town, you better stay away from him.'

'Again, you don't need to worry. I'm far away from that kind of situation. Allright Bommie, thank you for helping me. I'm gotta go now.' 

'Have a good time Chae.' 

Finally they end up the conversation. Chaerin spent most of the time left getting dressed. She actually was nervous because when she first met him she never thought that she will actually go on a date with him. She also never expected him to asks her out more than once so this is why she decided to give him a chance. 

She will try. And if she doesn't want it, so they won't get to meet again like he said before. So it's just a dinner, so she has nothing to lose right?
Chaerin was checking her outfit once more time, when she heard the ringbell. So, he actually figured out which the door is. She know it was him and she wasn't wrong.

As she opened the door, she was him standing there wearing one of the suits she made for him, making her proud of her work as it looked so freaking good on him, dark blue shirt, and was holding a rose and a gift in his hand. 

'Hey.' she casually says, letting him in. Jiyong looked around the apartment, it wasn't so big, but it was clean, well decorated and very cozy.

'Hey Chae. You look gorgeous.' he says finally focusing on her. He would lie if he will tell that he is not nervous. He was nervous as hell. He spent his last days preparing for this, preparing the whole date. He needed to trap her. Before leaving, he told Youngbae about the date. His friend only looked at him hopeless, but wished him to have a good time. 

Jiyong gives her the flower and the nicely wrapped box. 

'Thank you.' she says, opening it. She wasn't expecting him to give her another gift. 'Oh, that's beautiful.' it was a gold bracelette, simple but very sofisticated at the same time. He smiles.

'Want to wear it now?' he softly asks, and she nods her head at him. He takes the bracelette and put it around her wrist. At that moment her hand looked so fragile to him, and another chill went throught his body when he touched her delicate skin. Chaerin smiles at him, putting on her black blazer and taking her purse.

'You look so good wearing my design.' she tells him, going out from the apartment. He smirked.

'I like to think that it's the suit that looks good on me.' 

When they were walking out from the building, Jiyong noticed that one of her neighbords was staring at them scared. That person might know for sure who he is. But he can't let anyone ruin that night so he made sure that the guy knew that he saw him by throwing him a criminal cold gaze. A second after, the guy inmediately looked away. Jiyong hoped that Chaerin didn't notice that. 

They got in front of the car, which wasn't his black lambo, he decided to use another car, because in the town almost everyone knew that he was the one owning a collection of lambos. He opens the door for then, then get into the car himself. 

'So where are we going?' 

'It's a surprise, but I'm sure you will totally love it.' 

In fiveteen more minutes they were already there. Chaerin looks around. The place wasn't in the town, but most exactly, a little bit more far away. She could also hear the sound of the moving river, giving her a very peaceful vibe. Jiyong takes her hand, leading the way to the entrance. It was a restaurant but apparently there was no one there, only the two of them. They walked throught the restaurant and went out from another door who was leading to its garden. There in the garden, there was only one table nicely decorated, and with the view of the river. The trees were decorated with many small lights which made them change its colour from time to time. In the garder there was also flowers every where, different colours and styles.

'So, what do you think?' Jiyong asks her when they were in front of the table and he put her chair for her to sit down. She does, then he sits down too in the chair in front of her.

'I like this place. Why is nobody else here?'

'Because I booked the place, so it's only going to be the two of us.' 

She was surprised but maybe it was better this way. She noticed that a waiter came to their table and filled their glasses with red wine, then he retired again.

'This looks so peaceful.' she says looking at the river.

'I know, I thought that this is the kind of date you will actually like, instead of a club full of people.' 

'How did you know?' 

'Details.' He smirkes and she smiles, testing the wine. 

'You said you want us to get to know each other better.' she says, and he just nods his head. Yet, he seems like he doesn't want to talk much about himself.

Jiyong knew that she wonders about him but he uses the fact that she hates talking about the mafia clans and doesn't want to know much about them, in his favor.

'Okay, you go first.' she says when the waiter brought them the first dish too. Grilled meat with rice and vegetables.

'If you want to. One fun fact, I read manga while having breakfast.' he says and she couldn't help laughting. She finds him mysterious but also funny.

'Are you always this funny?'

'Trust me, I'm not. Only with you.'

'When I lived in US, at first, I was going out a lot but it was mostly because I was pretty lonely there. Yet, I missed this place a lot. I also missed my dad.' 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter