+TWO+

+ONE AND ONLY+
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+CHAPTER TWO+

Chaerin was in her shop, looking over some designs she just made. She was proud of it, even more when she was doing what she loves to do. She does it from heart, since it's her passion. She loves to draw, and also loves fashion, so what's better than designing new fashion items. In her shop she was the one in charge of designing it all, choosing the colors, the textures, the materiales, the cloth, the details, everything had to be perfect.

She could opted to stay in US, making a great fashion career there. But she missed her father so much, and felt in her heart that she will not be fully happy away from this place. So she just cameback few months ago. She hired a young girl who was helping her by being her assitant, so she wasn't alone. But it was hard to make new friends in that town. Everyone was doing their business, no one really cared for the new people comming or the old ones leaving.

She was aware of the mafia clans, even more that her father was the mafia leader. She respected it, or tried to do so, as long as her father promises to her that he will take care of himself. She won't be okay if something happens to her father, she can't lose him.
She already lost her mother when she was young. She moved on, but with her father it would be a different story. 
Her father and his clan will protect her, though he asked her to not get close to any of the bigs members of the others clan. Chaerin can be sure that she won't, like why a mafia member will step into her shop in the first place? It's not something that they will do, as she guessed that they have people doing their shopping for them. 

Chaerin was still looking at her work when she heard her phone ringing. She picks it up, it was her cousin.

'Hey Bommie. What's up?' 

'Rinnie, are you busy? You're the person I need to. Could you design something for me?' Park Bom, her cousin from her dad's side, can be heard from the other line. Chaerin smiles.

'Yes, of course. Come to my shop when you want to, and we can work it out.' 

'Great. I'm so happy to know that you're back, you have no idea how lonely I was.' Chaerin has an idea because she was also lonely when she moved aboard. One of the reasons she wanted to comeback.

'How's married life?' Chaerin asks out of nothing. There was a silence that lasted some second.

'Pretty normal, I'm getting used to it. I'll go to visit my parents today too, they are happy that you're back also.' 

'Tell them I'm going to visit them, sorry for not visiting until now, I was busy with the shop. It was damn hard to rent this space, the owner was keep dennying it for some reason he didn't want to tell me.' Chaerin makes herself comfortable on her chair and keep talking to her cousin. 'Yes, like I told my dad about that, and the next day the space was empty. The owner not only agreed to rent it, but I bought it all.' 

She was so into the conversation with her cousin that she didn't notice someone stepping into the shop. It was Jiyong who found out where her shop it is, and also some more extra information about this woman. He looked around the shop as he was walking to her office, whose door was open wide. It was all decorating nicely, every item was into its place. He looked at some clothes placed at few manikins and hangers. He also liked fashion, he can tell that the quality was high, also all the details were perfectly taken care of. She must be good, he thought. Even if he liked fashion and clothes a lot, he usually wears black classic suits with black shirt. He thinks that being all dressed in black appares more intimidating to the others, so he made it like his signature look, even thought he has way more clothes. 

He definitely ignored the young girl who seemed troubled with some papers over her desk. She looks cute, but he was too focused on what he was about to do to care about someone else. She wasn't his type tho. Does he even has an ideal type? He scoffs, he never believed in that. 

'Of course, I also found it so weird. Oh, you think so?' Chaerin was still focusing on her conversation. Jiyong finally stepped into her office, overly confident. She didn't notice him. 

'No that would be so funny. Can you imagine me saying all that?' 

Jiyong looked at the black hair woman talking on her phone. He analyzed every single detail of her. She was beautiful, big cat black eyes, soft lips, pinky cheecks. She was wearing formal her red shirt, her Rolex gold watch. He fakes a cought, ready for her to notice her. She does.

'Allright, I'll call you back. Take care, Bommie.' Chaerin finally says, not even looked bothered by the fact that someone was into her office right now. She just looks at him like nothing happens.

'Are you Lee Chaerin?' he asks, trying to start a conversation with her, as he made an excuse to look for her. 

'Yes. And let me guess, are you Kim Jihyung? If so, let me tell you that you should've come to pick up the designs few weeks ago.' Chaerin says, looking quite dissgusted. 'You sir, made me work for hours only to also make me wait two weeks for you to decide to come? I find it extremely impertinente, impolite and trust me, this is not the word I want to use right now.'

'So, what's the word you want to use right now, miss Lee?' Jiyong says, smirking. He was taken aback when she started saying those things, as she looked so fierce. But then, he composed, he liked to play.

'You won't like to hear it.' She looks serious now.

'You're right, I might not like it. I'm Kwon Jiyong, I came here for some of your designs.' 

Jiyong can see that addopted an oval shape, as she was surprised. She was taken aback but just like he did, she composed fastly.

'Do you have an appointment?' 

'Do I need an appointment?'

Chaerin was looking at him with an 'are you kidding me?' face, and in that moment he was more sure that she never heard about him. Even if he didn't want his ego to be hurt, he thought that it was better this way. His plan will work out even better if she has no idea who is she messing with.

'Okay, sorry, I didn't know that I need an appointment. But now that I'm here, can I just make my request? I need three black suits and I would like them to be designed by you. Your work is flawless.' he says, taking a sit at the chair in front of her.

Chaerin studied the man in front of her for a while. What was the deal with this man and the black suits as he was already used one? But she didn't care much, he was just a client now.

'Thank you.' Chaerin shows him some designs and he takes them. 'I can make something like this one for you, it's elegant, gives a different vibe, but it's still classy.' 

Jiyong nods, then smiles. It wasn't a bad idea after all. So he was using all his charms.

'You know what's better than a black classy suit? Taking a pretty woman on a date.' Jiyong leans himself on the chair, smiling to her, ready to see her blushing. But no.

'You bet.' she smiled a bit. 'Can you give me your phone number, sir?' 

'Wait, what?' Jiyong got confused, he never expected it. Wasn't he supposed to be the one asking for her number? And why is not she reacting to his charms? Okay, he needs to try some more, don't lose it. Still, women would just faint in a second if he smiled at them like that.

'I have to call you when the suits are done. So please, could you give me your number?' Chaerin chuckes explaining, giving him a paper and a pencil to note his number. He looked hesitant, and speechless.

'Is something wrong, sir?' she asks again, as he was just looking at her, not reacting.

'I never gave me number before to anyone.' Jiyong composed again, trying hard to look cool. 'Usually the women are the one giving me their numbers.' he finally takes the pen and writes it down.

'And are you usually calling them back?' She says smiling naturally, taking the note and putting it in her notebook. 

'Not really.' Jiyong smirks, feeling that he got everything under control again. 'Hope to see you soon.' 

'You will, I'm very efficient when working. I manage to not let my clients wait to much.'

'I see. Do you want me to find that Kim Jihyung and kick his for letting you wait?' Jiyong says and she laughs. He liked her laughting tho.

'No need, I will be the one kicking his as soon as he step into my shop.' 

'Okay so I guess now I have to just wait for you to call me.' He never ever waited for anyone to call him, he was always the one doing it and making others wait for him. When Chaerin nods her head at him, he speaks again. 'Can I have your number too?' 

Chaerin takes one of her business cards giving it to him.

So professional, he thought.

Chaerin noticed his features while he was looking at the card. His black hair was neatly styled, he got perfect jaw, shaped nose, expressive brown eyes. He definitely looked handsome, he was the type that he got all women drooling over him. And she didn't really wished to be one of those women.

'Alright, I heard that you are pretty new here. How does it feel to live here?' he tries to make some more conversations with her.

'It feels good for now and...' she was about to speak some more but the young girl who was her assitant got into her office.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter