+THIRTEEN+

+ONE AND ONLY+
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+CHAPTER THIRTEEN+

Chaerin went to her home after spending her whole day at the shop. She was trying hard to focus since she didn't sleep well last night. In fact she didn't sleep at all. Every worry that pooped into her head, went to her heart making it even bigger. She was disappointed as hell with her father, that was hurting her even more. She knew that her dad had difficult times because of her grandparents that not only arranged him marriages once, but twice two after her mother left them. Why is he making the same to her now?

She was afraid that she could never look at her father the same way anymore after that. Her heart was even more bleeding to know that her opinion didn't matter at all to him, and he was practically forcing her to agree with it. 

She never got to meet her mother. She left when she was practically still a toddler. Sometimes she wonders what made her took that decision without looking back, without caring for her at all. She also asks herself if she is still alive and how her life was after that. Did she find her happiness? Over the years she accepted it and only wished that her mother was safe and happy wherever she were. Even if sometimes she would just like to know the truth about what happened. She asked her father before but he was clueless too. Or maybe he found out but didn't want to tell her to avoid her a disgust. 

She changed her clothes into something more comfortable before deciding what she would like to have for dinner. She thought that cooking would help her to distract herself even if she knows that it might be impossible. She already decided to meet Jiyong tomorrow and talk with him about what happened. Sooner or later he would find out. Her only source of comfort was him right now. She thought that they might find a solution for that, that he might help her. That's it, she will tell him everything. 

Chaerin was in her kitchen, after looking around the fridge, she decided to make some pasta. She tied her hair up, ready to start cooking when someone knocked at her door. She frowns. It could be Jiyong but he never was comming without calling her before. Another knock. It might be Bom? Maybe. There was a only way to find out. 

She opened the door. 

Chaerin didn't have any single second to react because Kris pushed her inside, closing the door behind him. He was looking like a mad man. Before she couldn't say one word, he put her hand on her neck hashly.

'Here you are.' he says, looking at her. 'I came here to make clear some thing to you.' Kris says and pushes her on the couch. 

'Get out of my home!' she says getting up from the couch. He walked to her.

'Listen here.' he pulls her hair and she cries. 'You are going to be my wife and you have to behave. I totally dislike the way you behaved at the dinner, like a spoiled brat.'

'We'll never get married!' Chaerin feels the pain as he was pulling her hair even more.

'Don't be so sure. I got reunited with your dad today and we already arranged every single detail, even the date. We'll meet my parents tomorrow, and I want to make sure that you won't embarrass me as you did before.' he pulls her hair and pushes her on the floor.

'You will stay absolutely silent for now on, you'll ask for my permission whenever you want to say something.'

'My father can't agree with this.' Chaerin whispers but she was already horrified, scared of what this guy might be doing to her. 

'Your father just agreed with this. But of course you won't say anything about this or else it might get worse. You don't want me to get angry. I'm dangerous trust me.' Kris pulls her arm, making her stand up from the floor and pushing her to her room, but she tried hard to run. 

'You're ing crazy.' she says trying hard to push him away from her, yet he was stronger and taller than her.

'You'll obey me, you'll do whatever I will ask you to do without protesting. Can't you see that your opinion doesn't matter?' 

'Why do you want me?' 

'Because I will get the clan. And get you also under my orders. We'll get married next week and as a good girl you are you will just don't look at anyone, don't talk to anyone, and know your place.' Kris went to her, took her by her foot and throws her in her bed. 'I will show you who has the power here.' he says trying to rip off her shirt.

She used her hands to protect herself already scared. 

'Stay quiet!'

'Get out!' Chaerin tries to push him, but nothing. Kris saying her moving slapped her face really hard.

'I told you to stop moving. Don't oppose to this, it was going to happen anyways. You're mine now.'

'Never!' she says and another slap came into her face, she could feel her lip was bleeding already. 

Kris was kissing her neck harshly as he got on top of her, using his hand trying to get rid of her shirt. She was already crying, keep moving, using her all powers to get away from him. Suddenly she hears her phone calling. Kris got distracted by that and at that moment she stands up from the bed and runs to her phone picking it up real quick before he could get it away from her. It was Jiyong.

'Oppa! Oppa help me, come to my home!' she says quickly as Kris come to her pulling her hair again. 'Ahhh!' she cries again as he was hurting her. 

'Chaerin?' Jiyong asks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter