+SEVEN+

+ONE AND ONLY+
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+CHAPTER SEVEN+

Chaerin was in sitting in her black leath chair in her office, drawing. She arrived at the shop after a good breakfast at home. She knew that she had work to focus on, yet she felt the need to keep working on another project a little more personal. Whenever the pencil was touching the paper, adding more life to her project, she was feeling a particular emotion in her heart. She never talked about it with anyone around her. She was drawing with her right one, while the left hand was playing with a lock of her long dark hair. 
Suddenly, her assitant called Minzy, stepped inside, putting two cups of hot coffee at her desk. Minzy was looking tired, breathing hard like she've been running. 

'I arranged everything you told me, Chae.' she says, then sitting on the chair in front of her. Chaerin slowly stopped, and close the folder with the drawing she was working on.

'Good job. We just have two more clients left this week. Are you okay?' Chaerin asks while Minzy was still breathing hard, her cheeks were totally red. 

'When I was at the coffee shop, the lady told me something.' Minzy takes some sips of coffee trying to calm down. 'I'm scared.' 

'Why?'

'Last night there had been a fight between the Dragon clan and the Choi clan.' Minzy noticed that Chaerin sighs deeply like every time she hears the word clan. 'I know what you think about the clans, but listen Chae, this is serious, we might have a war in the town.' 

'What happened?' 

'I heard that the Dragon punched the Choi leader in front of everyone, then their men fought and a lot of men from the Choi clan died or are badly injured. The men from Choi clan saw their leader weak, so they went against him. The Choi clan basically had been splitted in less than 2 hours because of the Dragon.' 

'Is him this powerful?'

'He is. What are we going to do if there's really going to be a war? They always fight but it's been years since we saw something like this.'

'Don't worry Minzy, I guess we'll be fine.' Chaerin says taking her coffee, althought inside of her she was worried too. Minzy seems pretty serious when talking about this matter. She also can't help but think about her dad's health. Her dad wasn't in his powers anymore to handle all this mess. One more time, she made a mental note to talk to her father and convince him to take some rest at least some holidays. 

'The town was getting better until he came back to be the leader. He threatened to take over the Choi area in the town. Can you imagine, I live in that area. How can exist someone so merciless?' Minzy was still talking, holding the cup of coffee into her hands, looking at nowehere. Chaerin noticed Minzy's pain in her voice, then added another more reason to hate the mafia clans. And whenever someone tells her about them, they always mention The Dragon as the most dangerous subject.

Chaerin was trying to calm Minzy down by patting her shoulder when someone got into her shop. It was a lady with her baby in her hands, crying, sweating hard. Chaerin approaches her, wondering what happened to the woman to be in this situation.

'I'm so sorry Miss, but I had no where to go with my baby.' the woman says, still crying, and looking around like she was hidding from someone. 'Some men from the clan got into my home. They were looking for my husband.'

'You can stay here.' Chaerin takes her to the small couch. She couldn't help but feel her pain, as she was fearing for her life. 

'Why are them looking for you?' Minzy asks too.

'My husband was working for the Choi clan but because of the fight last night the Dragon is looking for him. What if they are going to kill him?' the woman was crying even harder. 'I will be left alone with my baby.' 

'Did he come himself?' Minzy asks again, and the women know who she was talking about.

'I never saw him, only some of his men. I wish I'll never have to see him.' the woman holds her baby then look at Chaerin. 'Miss you should close your shop for awhile. You might not be safe.' 

'You can stay here all you want to. You're safe here.' Chaerin says when Minzy takes her hand taking her to the corner then whispering to her. 

'Chae, I hope your dad will do something about this. Those are innocent people suffering. Also you should accept your father's offer and let the few men stay in front of the shop.' 

'No, Minzy. I don't want people comming to me to be intimidating by the men standing in front of my door like they would be stepping into the mafia club or something.' 

'But you need to stay safe. What if they will come after you?'

'Why would they come after me? That's all between them only. They don't come after women.' 

'I wouln't be so sure, Chae. The Dragon can come after every single person he wants to and nobody can stop him. In this town people come and go because of them constantly.' 

Chaerin sighs again. Her father wanted to put some of his men in charge of her security but she refused. She didn't want to think that she is in danger. 
She was about to reply but then someone knocked at the door. The women with the baby got up in a second, looking like she saw a ghost. Chaerin went to open it even if the the two of them were looking at her scared. 

Chaerin saw a two young men, she guessed they were twin, wearing classy suits in front of her door, holding a big bouquet of different beautiful flowers. 

'Good morning Miss. Someone wants to give this to you.' Young Deuk says, giving the gigant bouquet to Chaerin.

'Who sent you here?'

'We can't tell you Miss, it's a surprise.' Young Don also says. 

'Oh, thank you. I love it.'

'It was our pleasure to deliver it to you.' 

'Have a good day.' 

The two men smiled and left to their car. Chaerin got back into the shop, with the flowers in her hands. Minzy opened her eyes.

'Wow Chae. This is so beautiful.' Minzy exlames, as Chaerin was placing it on the desk. She notices a card inside the flowers, softly she opens it. '

The most beautiful flowers to the most beautiful woman. Jiyong.' She can't help but smiles. That was so romantic. 

'He really likes you for sure.' Minzy says again.

'Please, choose a good man Miss. You deserve it.' the woman also says, making Chaerin to feel a chill inside of her. 

*****

After hours of being out, Jiyong came back at his home. He found out that the Choi clan splitted and some of the divion wanted to go back and fight him. Jiyong scoffs when he heard it, like they still think that they got a single chance against him. 
When he got into the house, he heard some noises coming from the kitchen. Wondering, he walks in there and get surprise to find his mother cooking while the Kwon Twins were happily eating at the table everything his mom gave them. 

'Oh dear, you're finally back.' Mrs. Kwon says while filling another dish for the twins, as they were excited. 

'Thank you auntie, this is really good.' Young Deuk says.

'The best food we ever had.' Young Don adds. 

'Mom, what are you doing here now?' Jiyong asks her, not expecting to find his mother there right now.

'What? Can't I come to visit my own son?' 

'Yes, but you should at least let me know before.' Mrs. Kwon pushes Jiyong to sit down on the table beside the Kwon Twins.

'Eat something too, you look really skinny.' Mrs. Kwon filled also a big dish for Jiyong and put it in front of him. He left like he was back to five years old and the Kwon Twins were his younger siblings, and their mother was making them eat their food. 

'I found this two nice boys near your home, they helped me with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter