+NINE+

+ONE AND ONLY+
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+CHAPTER NINE+

Noises. Loud music. Smoke. The smell of alcohol everywhere. 

Jiyong looks around and still can't figure out how he got there. He was at his home, after dealing with some guys from other clan, he was tired and then Seungri came out with the brilliant idea to go to a club with the lazy excuse that it's been a long time since they weren't hanging together at the club, and party together, and have fun and some others things he doesn't want to recall now.

He was not standing at the bar between Seungri, the Kwon Twins who were apparently having their first drinks night as the members of a clan and surprisingly Youngbae who also joined them even if he was definitely not the type, that was not his place. 

Jiyong remembers that before, months ago they would party a lot, spending nights out, drinking, getting laid with different girls who were dying to catch high members of the clans around. But he wasn't feel like it anymore. Still, he drank his third shoot of vodka in one move. Youngbae was still looking at his whiskey almost intact. 

'One more.' Jiyong tells to the guy who was behind the bar, serving them drinks. 

'Hey, you don't have to drink this much.' Youngbae says, remembering what used to happen before when they were going out. 

'It's been a while since we're not getting drunk, don't you think Bae?'

'You're drunk in love.' Youngbae says taking the forth shoot away from him. 

'I'm not in love.' Jiyong says taking the shoot back. 

Youngbae was just looking at his friend. Jiyong was looking formal, with his black suit as always, his impecable style. The outfit was the same, but he was noticing that there were changes in him. Youngbae is aware that all those changes came when he meet Chaerin. He also noticed that his focus was somewhere else since then, not fully focusing at the clan like before. Plus the fact that he was spending a lot of his free time with her, was another proof that Youngbae was right.

'Bae you should get drunk too, you're talking nonsenses.' Jiyong says again, looking at Youngbae already feeling the effects of the alcohol going throught his whole body and his mind as well. 

Jiyong didn't want to get drunk, he just wanted to stop thinking. And he found it perfect since they came at the club. Even thought he didn't really feel like it at all, he wanted to be somewhere else now for sure.

'Don't you realize yet?' Youngbae takes his own glass of whiskey because Jiyong was about to drink that too. 

'Shhh. It's not serious.' Jiyong whispers, Youngbae can see that he is already into the effects of the alcohol he had been drinking since they stepped into that place.

'And these are my friends, ladies.' Seungri says, suddenly approaching them with two girls holding each of his arms. Seungri lean to one of the girls, the blonde one saying something to her. 'You stand in front of the big Dragon lady, don't miss this opportunity.' 

'I won't.' the blonde girl replies, bitting her lip watching Jiyong passionately. She knows very well what Seungri was talking about. Seungri on the other hand, talked to the other girl. 'That's Youngbae, it's all yours tonight. Give him the best night of his life.' the girl smiled when she heard that, nodding her head. 

'What the hell Seungri?' Youngbae says, angry that Seungri was trying again to set them up. He never got to bed to any of those girls that they found at the club, but Jiyong did.

'Have fun guys.' he says, going to some other corner of the club. The girls both approached them. The blonde girl, tried to seducce Jiyong by hugging him, and placing her hand on his chest.

'Are you going to keep drinking or are you going to take me somewhere else?' she whispers to his ear, while he was drinking from another glass of vodka. 

'You know I like dangerous guys the most.' she says again, this time turning his head to her and kissing his lips. At that moment Jiyong felt something. 

Even if he had been drinking, he couldn't stop thinking. He realized that the girl was kissing him, and he would just put her hand, get her into his car, go to a hotel and spend the night until he finished then he would go home because he never spent his night with any woman at the hotel. He would just follow them and eventually let them do what they want with him in bed. 

But that was before.

'Let's go to some other place.' she whispers and then she kissed him again.

He didn't want that. Not when all he can think about was Chaerin. Yes, even drunk he was thinking about her. He couldn't do that to her. He wanted her, only her not those cheap girls.

'Get out of my way!' Jiyong says, harshly putting her away from him.

'What's wrong with you?' she says, feeling insulted that he pushed her like that.

'I don't want you. So never dare to touch me again, understand?'

She was looking at him feeling emabrassed, moreover that the other girls who already made their way with others clan's members were watching them.
The girl who was standing with Youngbae approaches Jiyong half smiling.

'Do you want me, then?'

'I want my girl, not you two. You can go to hell.' 

Youngbae goes rigtht to Jiyong ignoring the girls, and takes his friend out of there. Seungri saw them leaving and run to them.

'What the hell you two, where are you going?' Seungri says then focusing on Jiyong only. 'Hyung why did you do that to the poor girl? She only wanted to make you feel good.'

'We're leaving, you can stay with them.'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter