+FIVETEEN+

+ONE AND ONLY+
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+CHAPTER FIVETEEN+

Seungri looked one more time at the clock, then again at the principal door of the shop. He had been spending ten minutes standing in front of the shop, with two other men from the clan standing behind him. He was mad about the whole situation, and since the night when Jiyong punched him at the club he didn't wait to take his revenge, as his ego had been hurt. He was more than aware that he was the first one in his clan to be punched by the leader, since it never happened before, and he hated it.

He damned the plan that Jiyong did, and the fact that he forgot about it. Seungri just wanted to finish with this and go back to their lives as they were before. He noticed that Jiyong was changing and he didn't like it at all. 

Their mission was to get their revenge with Lee's clan also, and show them who has the power there. To make them shake. This is what Seungri wanted. He enjoyed it the most when the Dragon Clan was making them shake, when they were talking on the streets and the people were afraid to even look at them.

He didn't want that to change for anything, moreover for a woman that was only part of a plan to make them shake even more. 

'Sir are you sure about what we're going to do?' one of them askes, and Seungri rolls his eyes. If he were the Dragon, they wouldn't been asking that question. 

'Yes, we're doing it for the sake of our clan and our leader. And don't ask this question again, you annoy me.'

'But the Dragon...' the other man wanted to say, still hesitant about the whole plan Seungri made.

'The Dragon was the one who made this plan at the beginning. He already did his part, he trapped her, now he have to do the rest and get the plan done.' Seungri finally says, opening the shop's door. It was 8PM, so he guesses that they were about to finish the schedule now. 'I can't wait to finish this.' he was ready to step in but then suddenly stop.

'Oh wait, let's call our leader. Maybe he will want to witness it as well.' Seungri grins calling Jiyong.

'What's it Seungri?' Jiyong says from the other line.

'Hyung. Do you want to see your plan getting done?'

'What are you talking about?'

'Oh come on, hyung. Did you really forget about it? We're in front of the shop of Lee's daughter.'

'Get out of there, rat!' Jiyong was already getting nervous. 

'Why? We are going to finish this whole thing and get back to normal. Come here, so we'll all going to have fun.'

'Seungri if you do something to her, I swear that this time I will kill you for real.' Jiyong says but instead of saying anything else, Seungri just hang up his phone. He uses his head to make a sign to the men, going inside she shop. There, they find Minzy the assistant on her desk. Seungri approaches her. 

'We're from the Dragon clan.' he says and he could see that Minzy was getting scared by the way she was looking at them. 'If you want to be safe you will go home right now and don't tell anyone about this.' Minzy didn't know how to react but she was afraid of them, so she stands up from the desk. 'We have orders from the Dragon, so get out now.' Minzy ran out inmediately hearing about the Dragon.

Seungri watches her leaving and then they walk to Chaerin's office. Before entering, one of the men stopped Seungri.

'What did the Dragon say when you called him?'

'Are you serious? Why are you guys so scared of him? Of course he was agreeing with me, even more he is going to come too.' Seungri knocks at the door two times then finally opened the door inside. There Chaerin was sitting on her desk, drawing something she was fully focused on the drawing that for a moment she didn't notice their presence there.

'Good night Miss Lee. Sorry for disturbing your activity. We are from the Dragon clan.' Seungri says and Chaerin looks up to them watching them. 

'What do you want?' she asks, and Seungri's smirk fades away. He expected her to be scaried of them, not to watch them with that fierce and stern gaze. No wonder Jiyong took so long to trap her.

'We aren't here to just talk. We have a mission and we are going to get it done.' Seungri turns to one of the men. 'Tie her at the chair.' Seungri orders them but still they didn't move, looking kinda afraid at Chaerin. '

What are you waiting for? Tie her at the chair!' Seungri shouts at them, already losing his patience. They standed behind her chair but still didn't dare to touch her, they sensed that something was wrong there.

That was when Chaerin got a bit scared, what if those guys were planning to kill her. She stands up from her chair fastly and runs to the door, but Seungri catches her by her shoulders and puts her on her seat again.

'Not so fast, lady. We didn't finish it with you. The Dragon is coming to, we are going to have fun. I don't know maybe we can kidnap you and let your father look for you, or maybe we can just kill you. I'm still thinking about it.'

'Leave me alone, okay?' she says from her seat, watching Seungri walking across the room. 

'You guys are stupid or what? Tie her hands or something!' 

'What if the Dragon will be mad about it?' 

'Stop being so scared of him! Okay, we will wait until he came so you'll do what I told you to do.'

Seungri sits on her desk, sighing, then he puts out his gun. 

'Listen to me Miss Lee, if you try to hit the door I'm not holding back from killing you, understood? Meanwhile, I'm just telling you what happened.' Seungri walks to her, standing behind her.

'We made a pretty cool plan to get revenge from Lee's clan. It was simple and classy, it had two parts. First part, our leader traps you and second part, he breaks you, leave you like nothing happened. But you can see, we had some troubles with the second part, so we changed the plan. And here we are.'

Chaerin was confused listening to him. She didn't understand what was he talking about.

'Are you crazy?' she asks, still confused as she didn't remember seeing any members of the clan before. 

'Do you think I'm lying? You're dating our leader.'

'You're lying.'

'Our leader will come to join us to complete the plan. You'll see.' Seungri says checking up the hour again, then looks at Chaerin once more. 'You know what, you should be happy to be the first woman to have spent so much time with the Dragon, even if it was just a game.'

'I don't know him.'

'You don't? You don't know who you're dating? Oh, I guess he didn't tell you anything to make this even more dramatic.'

Jiyong parked his car as fast as he could and got into the shop. He swears that he will kill Seungri for sure if he dared to do something to Chaerin. He was feeling his heart beating faster and faster with every step he did. In less than one minute he was already into her office.

'He is here. We can get started now.' 

Jiyong watches Seungri stands up next to Chaerin how was still sitting on her chair and the two men standing behind the chair. When the two men saw Jiyong they shaked. That was not going to finish well. Chaerin on the other side, couldn't believe it. She could feel the heat going throught her all body, because of the pain she was starting to feel. So, that means that Seungri was right and that was part of a plan, so they could get to kill her in the end?
Jiyong walks to her, using his arm to push Seungri apart, too harsh that Seungri almost lose his balance and falls on the floor, then takes her hand walking with her to the door.

'Let's get out of here.' he tells her, but she stopped walking. Something was going on there for sure.

'No. I want to know what happens here.'

'Chaerin, we'll talk about it, okay?' he says, but inside of him he was afraid over her reaction. 

'Where you going?' Seungri talks once more and Jiyong was getting more and more angry with every word that was going on from his mouth. 'Hyung, we made a plan remember? You make her fall in love with you and then you leave her broken, so she will suffer. Wasn't it what you said?' 

'Shut the up!' he couldn't hold on anymore and punched him again in his eye. Seungri this time fell on the floor. The two men seeing that, wanted to leave the place as soon as possible but Jiyong shout at them too. 'You're not leaving anywhere! I'm not done with you!'

'Tell her that it's not true! Tell her why you approached her! I'm not freaking lying!' Seungri shouts from the floor, also getting furious. 

'So, is that true?' Chaerin says feeling like crying already. She was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter