+SIX+

+ONE AND ONLY+
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+CHAPTER SIX+

Jiyong wakes up because of the annoying sound of his phone. He heard it first but decided to ignore it, yet the person insisted on calling him. He was already annoyed by that, sometimes he thinks that life would be better without phones. 

Lazily, he extends his hand, taking the phone in his hand and picking up the call. Seungri.

'What?' Jiyong asks, already irrited. 

'Hyung, where are you? I'm in front of your home. What are you doing?' 

'None of your business, rat.'

'You have to come here. We are going to give those s from Choi Clan a lesson. We are going to meet in few hours from now with their men.' 

Jiyong stopped and started to think for a second about that. Was he in the mood to go and fight with the Choi Clan right now? Not really. Even more, he was aware that he was at Chaerin's place right now. He checked out the clock, it was 9AM only. 

'Postpone the meeting for now.' 

'But why? Hyung, are you okay? Where are you by the way?' 

'Just do what I'm telling you to do.' 

'Oh, I got it. Did you got few tumbles with Lee's daughter already?' Seungri says and Jiyong got even more annoyed with that statment.

' off.' 

Jiyong hang out the phone. He didn't have fever anymore, and was feeling much better than last night. He didn't forget the plan, but still, what Seungri said made him angry. It wasn't like that. He didn't feel like that. Even with the plan, he would never force her to do anything she doesn't want to.
Wondering if she already woke up, he left the room walking to her living room. He liked that place, even if it was smaller than he expected, the atmosphere felt good. It was incredibily clean, well decorated, every thing put in their place, colorful, it smells good too. Still walking he finds Chaerin into the kitchen, cutting some vegetables. She was wearing an oversize shirt, with short pants. Her hair was tied up into a messy bun, and no make up on at all. 
Smiling at the view of her, he approaches her, hugging her from behind.

'Good morning.' he whispers, putting his head on her shoulder.

'Good morning. I didn't know that you already woke up.' Chaerin says, still focusing on the food. 'How do you feel?' 

'Much better. Thanks to you mostly.' 

'I told you before, my soup is magical. But you might not believe me.' 

'Your good night kiss made it too.' 

Chaerin got some chills when hearing that, also because he was still holding her into his arms. As for him, he liked to be so close of her. 

'Breakfast is ready.' she says, breaking apart from him, while holding the dishes. He takes the dishes from her and placed them on the table. 'I didn't know what you like to eat, so I cooked a little bit of everything I could.' 

'I like everything you cook.' 

'You didn't even taste it.' Chaerin says laughing as he was so sure about that. After eating the breakfast she made, he helped her with the cleaning and both of them found out about each other that they are both clean freaks. 
As soon as it was over, they sit on her couch. It was still early in the morning. 

'How did you sleep?' she asks him after a while.

'Pretty good actually.' he wanted to say some more but then his phone was calling again. He takes it off from his poket and rejected the call. It was Youngbae. 'Sorry, it was my friend.' he says when she was looking at him curious.

'It's okay. I was wondering if you have something to do today.' 

'Not at all.' he says seeing that Youngbae was calling him again. And, of course, he ignored it again. He decided to spend his day with her, and didn't want the clan issues to get in the middle of that.

Chaerin smiles and then he founds himself watching a movie with her in her couch that she especially choosed. Even if he didn't like that kind of movies, he let her play it anyways because she seem a lot of happy to watch it. During the movie he was trying to get closer to her but she was too focused on the movie to observe it. After it was done, she excused herself to pick up the phone as a client was calling her. She went to the bedroom to talk but still he could hear most of the conversation. When she came back to the living room, her happy expression she had while watching the movie changed into a disgusted face.

'What happened?' he asks getting up from the couch approaching her. She sighs deeply.

'A client just called me. He didn't like that I designed a dress to his mistress similar to his wife, but I had no idea about what relationship they had. The mistress saw the wife wearing a similar dress, and she freaked out.' 

'And he called you to blame you?' he got serious now.

'Sort of.' 

'Did he say anything bad to you?' he crossed his arms, already in his serious mood. He didn't like that idea at all.

'Nothing much that I'm awful at my job, that what he can expect from a woman, that we all anyways, and things like that. I told him to never step into my shop again, neither his mistress.' 

'Tell me who is that idiot and he will regret it.' as soon as he said that, Chaerin notices fierceness into his gaze. Like he was serious about making him regret talking rudely to her.

'It's okay, I can manage it.' 

'No, it's not. Nobody mess with you. I won't let them mess with you.' he says hugging her again. She just nods her head, staying into his hug. It felt right.

She felt a little bit touched when he said that.

Then she got an idea. She as an old game into her room, called Truth or Dare with different cards, so they could play it so they won't get bored. He laughs when he saw her bringing that game to the living room, then placed the cards nicely on the table. 

'It's been years since I played a game like this one.'

'Me too, I used to play it with my cousin when we were younger. It was fun.' 

'Okay, you first.' 

Chaerin turns around the plastic arrow which started to go round in circles until it stopped indicated the truth cards. She takes one and reads it aloud.

'Ask your friend, if you only had 24 hours to live and you could do anything with anyone in this room, who would it be and what would you do with that person?'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter