+ONE+

+ONE AND ONLY+
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+CHAPTER ONE+

It's been four months.

It's only been four months since Kwon Jiyong became the leader of the clan after his old father decided to retire because of an illness that forced him to chill and live a calm, more peaceful life. It doesn't matter how the clan was named before, Jiyong decided that he will go by the name of The Dragon, therefore the clan will be named after him. He changed the name of the clan but this wasn't the first thing that he changed. But definitely, it was the slightest thing. 
At his 29 years old, Jiyong was absolutely sure that he wants to become the most poweful leader among all clans in the town. For his disgust, he had to accept that there was two more mafia clans in his town but what the hell? Those people could never beat him. They didn't stand a very single small chance. In their dreams.

Period.

So, what did Jiyong do in only four months? Enough. 

Every single soul of the town who had the bad luck to met him, was now afraid of his presence. Jiyong managed to bring chaos everywhere, by killing, punishing, and even by his intimidating gaze, and black suit. Even his own people were thinking twice before saying something to him because he was spitting fire. 

But was him always like this? Well, mostly yes. Even when he was little, he already knew that he will take over after his old man someday. He always used to think that his father was a little bit more permissive than he was supposed to be. Like, Jiyong will definitelly punish if he thinks that the person deserve it. Nobody will dare to disrespect him. That would definitely be wrong. His parents decided to move out so his father could stay away from the mafia's world, so now he was living by himself in the big and luxury house. Leaders needed to own luxury and attractive houses as a sign of their prestige. There was only three of them in the town. For Jiyong is was already feel like soffocating him. Too much. The enemies were tired of him, as he was the youngest but also the one who was making more scandals into their town. He needed to show his power in front of everyone. 
As for women, they were literally dying to be with him. They would ask him out, try to get closer to him as they were attracted by his power, but for Jiyong he finds them desperate, mostly stupid. Yet, he sleeps with most of them. But, he never ever brought home not even one. What are hotels for if not? Jiyong believed that from the moment you let a woman step into your home, she will also step into your heart. And he didn't want that, definitely not. Why would he need love if he wanted power?

He was in his office at his home checking his phone. He was bored as he thinks that ordering a fight between his men and some of the Lee's clan men wasn't fun enough. But he just gave the order and let it be. They will find a way to finish them, for sure. His mom was calling him twice a day lately, but he wouldn't tell his mother about what he's doing as a leader. His mother will be so worried and the last thing he want is his mother to come back living with him. He knows his mother well enough to know that she will definitely come back if she would know what is he doing. His father, on the other way, trusted him enough.

He spent the last days, checking on the information his men gave him about the leaders of the others clans and their families. Lee clan and Choi clan. But he found the Lee clan more interesting as their leader is at the same age of his father, for they used to fight together in their young days. Still, he wonders why is not the old man retired already. If he is not retired, he will have to deal with him anyways. 

He was acting like he was busy when one of his men stepped into his office. 

'What's wrong? I thought you were supposed to be somewhere else.' Jiyong asks as the man looked a bit troubled. 

'Sir, something happened.' the man sit down at the chair in front of Jiyong and then speaks again as his leader became unpatient. 'We were fighting with Lee's men after we attaked them but they they attaked back, and few of us have been shooted. Sadly, they didn't have any chance to survive, so we lost them.'

'Are you ing kidding me?' Jiyong shouts, getting up from the chair. The man was scared of his reaction. But that was the reaction they expected.

'No, sir... that's true.'

'You're a bunch of losers.'

Seungri, one of his most important members of the clan and also one of his friends, came into the room along with Youngbae, his best friend. 

'We definitely need to train those idiots more, they didn't stand a chance in front of Lee's clan. They were dead within seconds.' Seungri says. Jiyong was walking around the room, thinking.

'Jiyong, why did you send those ones? You knew well enough they were new into this.' Youngbae also says. The young men who had been shouted were facing their first fight.

'I can't accept this. Definitely can't accept it.'

Jiyong always thought highly about himself, even more when he got such a 'brilliant idea' in that moment. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter