Chapter 22

Undying Love ( sequel to how great is your love? )

Jessica: (while preparing kyungsan's meal box) Kyungsan eat this arasso last time you didnt....did you played around when your breaktime?

Kyungsan: (while eating) Ne....

Jessica: Aish....i said dont skip meal right? then after that you can play.

Kyungsan: Ne omma mianhe...

Jessica: When you got home I dont want to see your lunch box with foods ok? dont leave anything here.

Kyungsan: Ne...

Yunhee: Blehh....(she did tounge out to kyungsan)

Kyungsan: (revenge and did a tounge out too)

Yunhee: (tounge out again)

Kyungsan: (pulled yunhee's hair but not totally hurt)

Yunhee: Omma.......oppa is hurting me.......

Kyungsan: No im not...

Jessica: Stop it just eat there....(she said in a calm tone)

Kyungsan: (tounge out again)

Yunhee: Omma......

Jessica: Kyungsan-ah...(she look to kyungsan and smile)

Kyungsan: She started it..(he pout)

Jessica: Call your appa tell him to eat now.

Kyungsan: Ne....(he stood up)

Yunhee: (look to kyungsan) blehh......

Jessica: Yunhee-ah.....

Kyungsan: (laugh) haha...(he tounge out again and run)

Jessica: (smiled to her kids doing such childish things)

____________________________

Jessica: Where is the patient at room 204? (she smile)

Nurse: Oh she discharge herself already....

Jessica: Huh? since when?

Nurse: Last night...by any chance are you Jessica?

Jessica: Ne...

Nurse: She left this...(she handed two envelopes)

Jessica: oh Thank you....(she smile)

____________________________

Jessica: (is sitting at the bench while looking to the two envelopes one for her and the other one is for donghae and she tried to call hara but hara's phone is off)

____________________________

Jessica went to the Day Care where she always leaving Haeyoung and Yunhee

Yunhee: Omma.......(she run to jessica)

Jessica: Hows playing? ....(she smile while hugging her child)

Yunhee: Its fun....

Luna: (while carrying haeyoung and walking closer to jessica) oh your already here.....(she smile)

Jessica: Ne...(she smile) thank you for having a time to thos kids

Luna: No worries...your my friend too and this is my job...

Jessica: Komawo (she smile) yunhee-ah lets go let's visit your appa....(she smile)

Yunhee: Ne....(she smile)

__________________________

At the office

They are on the meeting

Seohyun: Next week is our new magazine release so we need to prepare for that. have you all done to the pictures, editing and so on?

Kyuhyun: Ne...

Donghae: Almost done ill pass it you later

Seohyun: good.....hmm here's the invitation card you can bring one of yoyr friend, girlfriend, boyfriend or whoever you want to bring but just one....(she pass the invitation cards)

Sungmin: How about siwon? is he will going there too?

Seohyun: Of course he is....he's still under our company i reserve him an invitation card ill inform him about this....

Donghae: Wait this time I cant bring my kids? (while looking to the invitation)

Seohyun: Ah-huh you heard it awhile ago only one....sorry for that we are lack of space and kids are forbidden now. I bet you want to enjoy right? so instead of eyeing to kids you can focus on the event...

Sungmin: Yeah right...(he smile) I'll bring my bunbun...

Kyuhyun: (look to sungmin confused) bunbun?

Sungmin: My sunny bunny......my bunbun

Donghae: (he sigh) im sorry for my kids this time......

___________________________

After the meeting Jessica arrives at the office with Haeyoung and Yunhee

Sungmin: Good thing the meeting was over.

Seohyun: Annyeong haeyoung-ah and yunhee-ah....(she smile)

Yunhee: Annyeong haseyo (she bow and smile)

Seohyun: Aigoo i miss these kids so much.....(she pinch yunhee's cheek and haeyoung's chin)

Sungmin: (seize haeyoung to jessica) Haeyoung-ah...how are you? and your appa? tell to him that we missed him already.

Kyuhyun: As if the kid understands you...(he laugh)

Yunhee: Haeyoung can understand.......(she interrupts)

Sungmin: See....

Yunhee: But he cant talk hehe.....only omma and appa...

Seohyun: You seems to know haeyoung that much huh....

Jessica: Maybe because they are always together...(she smile)

Yunhee: Because i always talk and play to him..... im his mother now (she smile)

And the others chuckle

Donghae: Anyway what bring's you here? (he place his arm on jessica's shoulder and smile)

Jessica: I have nothing to do so I decided to see you...(she smile)

Seohyun: Aww so sweet....(she smile)

Kyuhyun: Let's go eat somewhere?

Seohyun: Your treat? (she smile to kyuhyun)

Kyuhyun: Hmmm....im the one who invited so yes let's go.....

Sungmin: Let's go to the coffee garden....

Jessica: Nice idea I want to go there too....(she smile)

Donghae: I miss that place...

Jessica: Me too....

Seohyun: Hmm what if we invite siwon too? (she suggested)

Sungmin: (stop playing haeyoung and look to seohyun) the question is.....is he allow to leave his job?

Donghae: Yeah...sungmin is right....

Seohyun: Hmmm...then lets ask him...

_______________________________

Siwon: Today? (he look to the other table) but my other co-worker is absent so no one is here exept me...

Seohyun: Ah...ok then....well if you change your mind just inform us...

Siwon: Ne.....thanks please take care haeyoung-ah for me....you cant replace him and you know it guys..(he playfully smile)

Seohyun: Arasso......we knew it

Sungmin: (because they are callign siwon in a loudspeaker they are able to hear it so he replied too) Yeah we know it were not Yoona and were not able to make another haeyoung-ah....(he chuckle and pinch haeyoung's chin) right haeyoung-ah....

Siwon: (he chuckle) I know too....

Donghae: That's the first reason why you love your kids so much because no one can replace them....

Sungmin: (he look to donghae) so your telling to siwon even if yoona was there he cant love his kids?

Donghae: Aniyo....what I mean is that's the only remembrance he has that yoona gave to him....

Siwon: Hae is right.....

Sungmin: Dont worry were going to find another woman that can light your life again just like yoona did...

Siwon: Its ok....Haneul is enough for me....(he smile)

Seohyun: Yeah he is right...

Kyuhyun: You really love yoona that even other woman is already out for you to be love by you

Siwon: Ne....

Kyuhyun: No one can give you another child...(he chuckle)

Siwon: (laugh) haha yeah right.....that's the one thing i missed.....

Jessica: Yah!! Choi Siwon you ert.....there's a kid here.....(while covering yunhee's ears while smiling)

Siwon: Oh mianhe (he lightly laugh)

Sungmin: Arasso arasso.....were enough here I bet if yoona was here she already beat us....

Seohyun: ill put down the cellphone now....

Siwon: Ne.. thanks again...I miss you guys.....

Sungmin: Yeah we miss you too....

Donghae: See you some other time....

Siwon: Ne.....bye.....

_______________________________________

After the conversation Yoona walked in after checking the gallery.

Yoona: Oh...are you here? I thought your not going here today.....because of haneul

Siwon: (he smile) maybe im jsut late but I didnt intend to absent besides Haneul is perfectly fine now...

Yoona: (she nodded) good then but I think you should rest today....(she smile) we dont have any matters to do.

Siwon: Hmmm....if that's so I can leave now?

Yoona: (nods)

Siwon: Ok then..(he smile)

Yoona: (smile and go to her office)

Siwon: Wait...(he stood up)

Yoona: (stop walking and look back to siwon) wae?

Siwon: You dont have anything to do? just asking....

Yoona: (nods) that's why I said to you, you may leave now im done checking the gallery too so im planning to leave now

Siwon: My friends invited me to eat outside if you want you can join us..(he shyly smile)

Yoona: That's your friend not mine...(she smile)

Siwon: i'll introduce you to them you know Jessica and Hyoyeon already right? they are there too....

Yoona: Hmm...(she think first) ok then..(she smile) i'll prepare myself first (she smile and enter her office)

_____________________________

Siwon: (while talking to his phone) Im with Lee Soo Bae...

Seohyun: Soo Bae? (she ask and look to others)

Siwon: Ne....im just waiting for her to come out...

Seohyun: Ok then....hmmm we were going to wait you there.....

Siwon: Thanks....(he smile)

_____________________________

At the Coffee Garden

Sungmin: What are you doing? (he ask seohyun)

Seohyun: (while nodding her head as if she;s not comfortable) Im preparing myself

Sungmin: For?

Seohyun: Siwon's boss is Lee Soo Bae..and we all know Soo Bae is really looks like yoona..so i need to prepare myself

Jessica: Yes im agree ive met her before remember when haeyoung got lost? she's the one who found haeyoung. and im totally speechless that time.

Donghae: Woohhh...I guessed our reactions later would like weve seen a ghost

Hyoyeon: Exactly...(while walking closer to them) but im used to it now ive met her twice..(she smile) and all i can say she's totally looks like yoona

Sungmin: Yeah i saw her before remember the conference when she got back from hollan? (he look to hyoyeon) where is sunny?

Sunny: Boo....(she suprise sungmin) hehe lookign for me huh...awww haeyoung-ah....(she pinch haeyoung's chin)

Sungmin: (while playing haeyoung) your going to see your omma again....(he smile)

Seohyun: Hey she's not yoona.....

Sungmin: Im just kidding....

Seohyun: I think they are on their way already? because im nervous now.

Kyuhyun: (he smile to seohyun) Nervous why? dont be you already said that she's not yoona...so dont be nervous....

_______________________________

There's a silence around inside siwon's car

Siwon: (break the silence) hmm mianhe for inviting you.....

Yoona: Oh ani~ its ok..(she smile)

Siwon: What are you thinking of?

Yoona: Im just wondering...what would be their reactions when they see me.

Siwon: (he smile) dont bother so much be comfortable

Yoona: But im really looks like your wife and I bet your friends was close to your wife too...

Siwon: Im like that before when I met you but now Im comfortable I dont know why maybe because im used to it already.

Yoona: (smile) I hope they will be comfortable too later.

Siwon: They will...dont worry...(he smile)

 

___________________________________________________________________________

Round two of update today.. kekeke and I turned the boys into a ert this time lols i dont know why... XD

so how is it? hope you comment about the chapter that i updated keke

see? if you keep on commenting i promise to update as fast as I can....so keep on commenting and subscribing too... arasso? :)

 

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiwwww craving for YoonWon, HaeSica and SeoKyu moments? just wait for it arasso... im sure your going to love that you trust me right? so i promise that... keke just please be patiently wait..... ;)

 

you Mind to read this : Deadly Foe and Cross Temptation Thank you