Chapter 17

Undying Love ( sequel to how great is your love? )

Donghae: I heard you have a LQ? is that true?

Kyuhyun: Sungmin told you?

Donghae: Uh-huh so do you have? come on maybe we can help you to resolve it were friends here.

Sungmin: Yeah hae is right

Kyuhyun: Hmm.....what if you found your girlfriend or wife havign an affair with others? what do you feel?

Donghae: (suddenly pop out on that question)

Sungmin: Of course that's hurt...hey isseohyun having an affiar to someone?

Kyuhyun: Sshhh lower your voice someone might hear you.

Sungmin: Yah kyu are you sure about that?...maybe your just mistaken that

Kyuhyun: I hope too....oh hae why you suddenly silence there.....hmm what's your answer on my question?

Donghae: Well its pretty obviois that's hurt sungmin is right. before you jump to that conclusion are you really sure about that?

Kyuhyun: I saw it with my both eyes...until now i cant believe it. so this is the feeling of the onw who betrayed by his own girl?.

Donghae: You know what why dont you tried to talk to her maybe she has a reason for that make it clear first before you jump to that conclusion.

Sungmin: (nodded) Hae is right just talk so your both clear about your issue.

_____________________________________

Minho called Soo Bae

Yoona: Yoboseyo (while signing)

Minho: Hmm just a reminder for tomorrows event I need your so called personal photographer

Yoona: Yah...yoebo he has a name....

Minho: Ok ok i need him tomorrow for the event is that ok with him?

Yoona: Hmmm sure he is the personal photographer of our company

Minho: And you need to be there too.....

Yoona: Hmm let's see

Minho: (he pressed the up button of the elevator) I have a suprise for you ill hang up you now....bye..(he smile when he enter the elevator he pressed the 2nd floor)

Yoona: Mwo? (she heard the end call)

Then later on Minho arrived at the office

Minho: Is she's there?

you: Ne...

Minho: Ok thanks...(then he knock on the door and open it)

Yoona: Oh...what are you doing here??

Minho: You looks really suprise and im happy for that...(he smile)

Outside the office

you: Omo why sir minho is here?

Siwon: I dont know too....

you: Good thing we already came back.....

________________________________

Minho: Hmm can I talk to Mr. Choi?

Yoona: He's outside you should talk to him if he is the one your looking for not to me....(she smile)

Minho: (he look back to the door since it was closed he look back to yoona) then call him....

Yoona: Ok...(she pressed her phone thats connecting to you)

Then after some minutes Siwon enter

Minho: Hmm are you free tomorrow?....we need you for our foundation anniversary

Siwon: Ne...

Minho: Well good see you tomorrow...(he smile to siwon and he look back to yoona) Let's have dinner

Siwon: (after saying ok to minho he turned around but when he heard minho he look back)

Yoona: Huh? (she look to siwon and to minho)

Mihno: I said let's have dinner later after your work

Yoona: Ahmmm but....(she still contemplating by taking her eyes to siwon and minho)

Siwon: (who's standing behind nodded to yoona signalling to say yes)

Minho: Still busy? im just requesting you when i have spare time.

Yoona: (while looking to minho in her eyes you can see she is confused) Ahmm maybe we can have dinner next time...(she force a smile) can we?

On the other hand siwon was suprised on yoona's decline decision

Minho: Ok then...see you at home...(when he turn around siwon was still there) oh you havent left yet?

Yoona: Ah!! I signaled him to stay for awhile..(she lied)  I need something to discuss with him..(she smiel to minho)

Minho: Ok...im leaving now...(he look to siwon) see you tomorrow

Siwon: Ne...(he bow to minho)

When Minho left

Yoona: (smile to siwon) Im sorry if I lied hehe it is just I want to avoid any misunderstanding beetween you and him I know him i think he will be mad at you since you heard that we are talking about our privacy life or non business matters.

Siwon: Oh ani~ its ok for me. no harm done. the more im confused is why you declined on your husband offer?

Yoona: Ah...(she smile) your the first one who invited me for a dinner i shoul keep that.....besides were always together..(she smile)

Siwon: Even though your still his wife and he is your husband, you shouldnt have done that...(siwon smile)

Yoona: (pout as if she did a wrong move) are you guilty? if that's so then i will call him

Siwon: Ani~ ani~ i didnt say that well thats your decision I will respect it...(he smile and rub his back head)

Yoona: So are we ok now? (she smile)

Siwon: Ne...

Yoona: So see you later.....(she smile again)

Siwon: Komawo again...(and he turn around)

Yoona: Oh wait....

Siwon: (he look back) Hmm ne?

Yoona: Can i have a request? (she smile shyly to siwon)

Siwon: What is it?

Yoona: Hmm if you dont mind can you bring haeyoung with you later? or should i say your kids even the girl?

Siwon: (he is confused at the same time) Th...Then....then why you suddenly requested it?

Yoona: Hmm nothing i just want to see haeyoung..(she smile) and also i want to meet your daughter too......but its ok if you cant or you dont want.....(she smile)

Siwon: Ok......ill try too......

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

ok its done!! haha hope youll like it.. ;)

 

hows my update???? i hanged you right? kekeke well what do you think??

 

Try to read this one of my favorite story here in AFF :) im sure your going to like it.. ;)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/136852/the-love-that-was-mine-donghae-romance-siwon-siwonyoona-superjunior