Chapter 9

Undying Love ( sequel to how great is your love? )

 

Minho goes back to their house and check Yoona's belongings he found yoona's plane tickets and he thought " She's going back to korea that time same time with Soo Bae" he close the bag and goes out again.

He goes to the Airport and try to ask the CCTV footage in the airport when the accident happens.

Minho is watching the CCTV's footage but still he cant believe it

Staff: Are they twins?

Minho: (look to the staff and think)

Staff: They really look a like

Minho: (he lied) Yeah they are twins...

Staff: How come they didnt interacting its like they are strangers to each other.

Minho: Because they fought

Staff: Oh i see....even their shoulder bag are the same huh.

Then they saw that one bag dropped and they echanged bags.

Minho: (stood up and thought) So....im right....and so...soo bae was......(then he run going out the room)

while running he keeps on thinking

Minho: Ani- dont jump into that conclusion....(he keeps shooking his head)

When he goes home he dialled a numbers to his phone

At the korea

you: Yes?

Minho: you-sshi....

you: Oh Minho-sshi wae? (while cleaning the desk)

Minho: Still at the office?

you: Yup....

Minho: I have some favor to you 

you: Sure what's that?

Minho: Did you know about the Plane crash happened there?

you: (think) Ne why?

Minho: Can you please list down all the names of the victims hmmm Death, Survivors and Missing..dont ask me why just do it arasso?

you: Ok ill call you later if i get the informations

Minho: Thank you...

___________________________

Mr and Mrs. Im Left Master Im to Choi's residence..

Mr. Im: Appa were going to business meeting and its emergency so hang out with your grand children ok?

Master Im: (nodded) ok

when mr. and mrs. im left haneul and master im playing with haeyoung

Haneul: Haraboji i want to visit omma's wake 

Master Im: (difficulty is speaking) Just wait your jessica imo if she'll going to pick you here...

Haneul: Ne...(she pout and look again to haeyoung)

On the other hand

Siwon opened the music box and the " How great is your love instrumental played " 

FLASHBACK

Master Im: Re..re..mem..ber that....mu..mu..music box?

Yoona: Ne...

Siwon: Haraboji dotn speak you still have difficulty its bad for you..(he said worriedly) yoona about that music box...

Yoona: wae?

Siwon: I have read to my kept letters that it has a key..maybe the key of that is this....appa said haraboji wants this key to be transferred to his future grand-child (he pulled a key to his pocket) im always bringing that whenever i go to haraboji's tomb..

Yoona: Then let's try..(she look to yuri's tomb) Halmoni finally the key is here...but sad because you promise to each other that you'll be the one who will open this...together with minho....

Siwon: How could they opened this if they are dead already?

Yoona: So were the one who will open this since we are here now..

They opened the music box

it plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63KSdDT3aqY&feature=related

Both of them surprised when they saw a rings...

END OF FLASHBACK ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Siwon: Haraboji...(he smirk) were the one who open this right? and that's that promise you made with Yuri. Yoona and i opened this, its looks like that day you just came and went to my body and opened this (holding the music box) with yoona maybe you thought yoona and yuri is the same...(he smirk again) and now she's with you already...that's unfair...yoona is not yuri...(then he cried)

Master Im: (watching siwon from afar while sitting on his wheelchair)

Haneul: Haraboji..

Master: Shhhh....(he signal to haneul to quiet)

____________________

Minho is already at the hospital room he is waiting for you call he keeps on walking and walking until his phone ring

Minho: Hello?

you: Minho-sshi i got the names of all the victims

Minho: Ok hmmm do you find name Choi Yoona?

you: Ne...(she nodded while looking at the folders)

Minho: (he ask nervously) where do you found her name?

you: (looking at the folders) hmm at the.......hmmm here... Death.

Minho: (got speechless)

you: Wae? do you know her?

Minho: (became teary) 

you: Minho-sshi?

Minho: (back to his senses) Ah ne....(he nodded) thank you for that...

you: Ok...(you said confused)

When they end the call minho sat down on the couch and burried his face to his hands

Minho: Ani~ you cant die.....it is because of me....Ani~..(he shook his head) aniyo...aniyo...im so sorry...(he cried) im sorry.....(he look up and look to yoona who is peacefully sleeping)

At The Korea

Siwon and Yoona's friend are still at the wake they let siwon to go home for him to rest.

Donghae and Jessica are sitting at the couch hugging each other

Jessica: Yoebo...i cant still believe of what happened...

Donghae: Even me...(sigh) but i guessed yoona's time is done already so let's face it..

Jessica: (sigh too) if i know that this will going to be happen i should stop her getting to that contest (while resting her head on donghae's shoulder and hugging him)

Donghae: (look to his watch) its already late do you want to sleep? (he look on jessica's side and saw kyungsan sleeping) lets go home now kyungsan is already sleeping

Jessica: But i want to stay here......i want to be on yoona's side

Donghae: (smile and kiss jessica's forehead) Ok then sleep on my shoulder

Jessica: (she look to her front and found yunhee playing inside the stroller) i will going to sleep just watch yunhee for me...

Donghae: Ok....go on (he smile and hug jessica tightly)

On the other Side of the room

Seohyun is already sleeping while resting her head on her hand, kyuhyun sat beside her and pulled seohyun closer to his shoulder.

Seohyun: (woke up)

Kyuhyun: (he smile) i find you uncomfortable on your sleep....

Seohyun: (smile) im just tired and sleepy

Kyuhyun: you can sleep here..(he tap his shoulder)

Seohyun: (rest her head on kyuhyun's shoulder) komawo oppa....(she smile) 

Kyuhyun: Dont mention it...(he smile) are you sure you dont want to go home?

Seohyun: Ne....(nodded) 

Kyuhyun: Then how about tomorrow we have our jobs...

Seohyun: I can handle it....i will go home first before i go there...

Kyuhyun: (caress seohyun's hair) sleep now you said your tired and sleepy already.

Seohyun: (smile) im more comfortable here in your shoulder oppa...

Kyuhyun: Ssshhhh sleep now

Seohyun: (chuckle) ne...(she close her eyes)

Kyuhyun: (hold seohyun's hand and interlock his fingers to seohyun's fingers)

Seohyun: (smile a bit and intertwine her fingers too)

Kyuhyun: (whisper) I love You...

Seohyun: (whisper back) I Love You too....

_______________________________________

Sungmin and Sunny are talking at the hallway

Sunny: Oppa...

Sungmin: Ne...

Sunny: I feel so pity on siwon...how about you?

Sungmin: Of course i am too... its hard for him to lose yoona..

Sunny: Ne he really loves yoona (she sigh)

Sungmin: We can move on, on this....

Sunny: I miss yoona already and i wasnt able to her now and its forever....(she pout and become teary)

Sungmin: (he pulled sunny closer to him)  Yes i know that....

Sunny: I wonder what she's doing now....is she's with her halmoni already?

Sungmin: Of course she is..(he smile ang hug sunny) 

Sunny: (cry) i really miss her.....she's like my younger sister we used to eat together, to talk random things, to laugh, to sing, to arrange flowers, i miss teasing her...(she is crying while saying those words) i will going to miss those things oppa....huhuhu

Sungmin: (while tapping sunny's back) yeah....yeah....yeah.....i know that so practise yourself now without her....

Sunny: what if i cant? i used to be with her everyday....(he hug sungmin tightly) 

Sungmin: You can do that i know your brave.....

Sunny: Komawo oppa.....your always there with me....

At The Holland

Yoona: (slowly opened her eyes and feel the ache on her head she out a small sound)

Minho: (stop reading and look to yoona he stood up)

Yoona: (touch her forehead it has a bandage)

Minho: (walk closer to yoona) Finally your awake now....

Yoona: (look to minho because of his sudden appearance)

Minho: Do you need something?

Yoona: (look to Minho in a question expression)

Minho: I will call the doctor and says that your awake already..(before he left yoona spoke)

Yoona: Who are you?

Minho: Im----- (he stop and think) Im Minho.....

Yoona: I dont know you, i cant remember who you are.....and i dont even know who i am....(she said puzzling)

Minho: (got speechless and emotionless) you dont know who you are?

Yoona: (hold her head and try to remember) Ne......(she's soon to cry and trying and trying to remember that she thinks she's going crazy) I cant remember anything.....arrggg why? i dont know my name, i dont know who are you, i dont know where i came from, when i was born everything!!....what happened on me? (she said a shaky voice)

Minho: Wait ill call the doctor..(he run fast to the door)

_______________________________________

When minho and Dr. Park went in Yoona is forcing herself to sit

Dr. Park : Dont move.....its not good for you..

Yoona: (obey what's the doctor said)

Dr. Park: Thank God you woke up now

Yoona: (she look to the doctor in a question face)

Minho: She cant remember anything....

Dr. Park: (he look down) That's the damage that accident brought to her....and we called it amnesia...

Minho: So how long will it takes?

Doctor: It can be heal after a months maybe in a few days but mostly its can take years but there's a posibilty that it will never gone anymore so let us hope that in few days she will gain her memories again...

Minho: (nodded) ok thank you...

Yoona: Please tell me who am i?

Minho: Your....your...

Then the Door of the Hospital opened.

Dr. Park, Minho and Yoona look to the Door

Mr. Kim: Soo Bae.....(he rush to yoona ang hug her and he look to minho) why you didnt tell me that Soo Bae was involve into accident?

Minho: (surprise on Mr. Kim suddenly appearance) ah...ah.....i didnt mean appa ca..cause i dont want you to be worried...(he said in a nervous way)

Mr. Kim: Glad i called to your home and your secretary said that your in the hospital taking care of soo bae i ask her about what happened when i already know i rushed goign here..

Minho: Mianhe.....(he look down and look to yoona)

Yoona: Who are you? (she said to Mr. Kim)

Mr. Kim: (got confused and look to minho) wha....wha...what di...did...she say?

Minho: (sigh) She cant remember anything she has an amnesia....

Mr. Kim: Mwo?.....

Minho: (he hold mr. kim) appa follow me i have something to tell you.....

Yoona: Just answer my question first.....Who are you? (looking to all the people there)

Mr. Kim: (walk back to yoona and hold yoona's hands) Im.....(pointing hiself) im your appa...im your daddy...

Yoona: Appa....? (she said asking)

Mr. Kim: Ne...(nodded and he look to minho) And he is your husband.......Lee Minho.....

Minho: (bite his lips as if he dont want the things thats happening)

Yoona: Lee....Lee Minho?.....(she look to minho)

Mr. Kim: And you are... Kim Soo Bae.....my daughter.....but since your married your Lee Soo Bae.....

Yoona: Lee Soo Bae.....(she said while looking to Mr. Kim)

Mr. Kim: (nodded)

Yoona: Im Lee Soo Bae......(she said but still there's a doubt on her face) Lee Soo Bae?...(she think that name) i cant remember......

Dr. Park: It is because your suffering to amnesia youll soon used to it....

Yoona: But.....

Mr. Kim: Shhh.... dont think too much...(he didnt finish his words)

Dr. Park: Its better so she can gain her memory if the luck is with us but if not then let's help her to bring back her memories...so ill leave you now call me if there's happened again...(and he leave the hospital room)

Minho: Appa.....i want to tell you something please...

 

PREVIEW 10

Yoona is watching Minho while doing his Painting

Minho: (notice it he smile to Yoona) you want to see it?

Yoona: (nodded)

Minho: (he signal to yoona to come here)

Yoona walked closer to Minho and look at the canvass

Yoona: Wow.....(she smile) Your great.....

Minho: Thank you....(he smile and thought of Soo bae)

Falshbacks~~~~\\~~~~

Soo Bae: I cant see what's great on that? (while lookign to minho's painting)

Minho: Yah..i worked hard for that...(he pouted)

Soo Bae: Yeah i know but........(she look to it confused) im not amazed on it...or maybe i dont have any passion to appreciates paintings....

Minho: Aish.. this girl..(he messed up soo bae's hair)

Soo Bae: Yah!! i just came from the parlor so dont messed up my hair style....(while fixing her hair)

Minho: ok..ok......(he smile)

Soo Bae: (smile) Let's go eat somewhere....(she linked her arm to minho's hand)

End of Flashback ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Yoona: Minho??

Minho: (Back to his senses) ah wae?

Yoona: Can you teach me how to paint? (she smile)

Minho: Sure....sit here...(he offered the vacant sit beside him)

_____________________________

Kyuhyun: Hey!! (he called the guy who's busy cleaning his camera on the side of the fountain)

Yonghwa: (look back)

Seohyun: (widened her eyes)

Yonghwa: (got surprised)

Kyuhyun: (dragging seohyun closer to yonghwa) Good your just cleaning your camera....(he smile) so im with her now...meet Seohyun my Fiance... (he smile)

Seohyun: (force a shaky smile) Annyeong....

Yonghwa: (he stood up and bow) nice to meet you....

Kyuhyun: Seo he is my friend that im telling you....

Seohyun: (look to kyuhyun and nodded shakyly)

Kyuhyun: (notice it) Are you ok? your pale? (he hold seohyun forehead) are you sick?

Seohyun: Ani~ (she force a smile)

Yonghwa: Maybe she is just tired..(he smile to kyuhyun)

___________________________________

Siwon is now ok he can talk now to others but still the same he's stll not happy like before.

Teacher: Bye haneul...

Haneul: Ne...(she wave and run to her appa)

Siwon: (he carried haneul) Aigoo....your heavy now....(he smile)

Haneul: Appa i want to go home now i feel sleepy

Siwon: Of course we will im tired also and i want to sleep....

Haneul: How about haeyoung-ah? (she pout)

Siwon: He's with your Hyoyeon imo..... (he smile) they'll be home at night dont worry..(he pinched haneul's nose)

_________________________________

While Jessica and Donghae are walking and looking some stuffs at the streest..

Dara: Donghae oppa!!! (she smile)

Donghae and Jessica turn their backs to the girl who shout

Dara: Oh..yeah im right oppa.....(she smile and hug donghae tightly)

Jessica: (look to the two widened her eyes and cant believe of what she saw)

Donghae: (pushed dara away) Hey....dont hug me...

Dara: (he release donghae and look to jessica) Who's this pretty young lady here? your unnie? your donsaeng?

Jessica: (look to dara in unxpected way and look to hae)

Donghae: (he smile and pulled jessica) Ani~ she's my wife....

Jessica: (force a smile to dara)

Dara: Oh.....your wife....(she smile and bow to jessica) Annyeong.....im Dara Park..(she offered her hand)

Jessica: (accept dara's hand and shook it)

Dara: Well nice meeting you anyway im Donghae oppa's Ex.... (she said and chuckle)

_______________________________________

After 1 year....

At The Incheon airport..

Yoona arrives with her bodyguards she took off her glass and wait the car to be park in fron of her.

when the car already there a man gets out and bow to yoona

Yesung: Welcome Back Mrs. Lee Soo Bae (he smile)

Yoona: Thank you..(she smile)

 

END OF PREVIEW 10

____________________________________________________________________________

im going out today im excited to watch the Sm Town concert with my donsaengs its not sm town concert for real its just a MOVIE hahaha....

 

anyway how's my update hopefully you comment i received few comments that's why im not eager to write...(pout) i put so many scene in the next chapters... keke hope you got any ideas there.... thanks to all my subscribers and silent readers mind to comment??

Thank you again you enjoy your day bye.