Chapter 18

Undying Love ( sequel to how great is your love? )

Jessica: Yoebo....(while walking closer to donghae)

Donghae: (while fixing his camera) neh?

Jessica: How did you met Hara? (while sitting and placing the tray on the table)

Donghae: (stop his doing and put down his camera) Ah...mmm she's my schoolmate before....

Jessica: ah....(she nod and give the juice to hae) drink first...so you met her at the school.

Donghae: Ne....but wait why you suddenly open up this topic?

Jessica: Nothing its just you dont talk about her...and you never mentioned her to me before..(she sip her juice)

Donghae: (he smile to jessica) because i dont want..I dont want you to be jealous.

Jessica: (she pout and smile to hae) is that true?

Donghae: Ne....

Jessica: Then good if that's so...so I dont need to be jealous to Hara...

Donghae: So your jealous to her?

Jessica: Hmmm....(she think) Ne?..(she chuckle) but you say it already....

Donghae: (he force a smile) you dont need to be jealous of her....

Jessica: Ok....(she smile) that's what you said.

Donghae: (put down his juice and look to jessica) Yoebo your my only girl in the world of course yunhee too...(he caress jesica's hair and kiss her on the lips)

After some seconds donghae release the kiss

Donghae: Saranghe

Jessica: Nado saranghe...(she smile)

Kyungsan: (while covering his eyes) omma im hungry already....

Yunhee: (while covering her eyes too) Me too....

 

Jessica: Oh......(she smile based on her expression she is suprise on presence of the kids)

Donghae: (chukle) the kids are already hungry.

________________________________

you: Im going now....

Yoona: Oh ok....see you tomorrow

you: Bye...

When you already left

after some minutes.....yoona went out to her office

Yoona: are you already done?

Siwon: Ne...im just waiting for you

Yoona: (she nodded) oh let's go...

At the basement.

Yoona is talking to Yesung. while Siwon is waiting to his car.

Yoona: Hmm I cant let you go home first Minho will going to ask you where am I. So please stay with me while im having a dinner with siwon arasso?

Yesung: Ok Maam are you going to have a ride on him?

Yoona: Ne just follow us ok? (she smile)

Yesung: (nodded)

Yoona: And promise me youll  never tell this to your sir Minho?

Yesung: (nodded) yes maam....(she smile)

Yoona: Ok...(she smile)

___________________________

Soehyun and Yonghwa are talking to the park

Yonghwa: Why do you want to talk with me?

Seohyun: I think Kyuhyun oppa saw us at the namsan park...

Yonghwa: Huh?

Seohyun: Ne...(she nodded and look to yonghwa) and I think he mis-understood us.

Yonghwa: So you have a problem with him now?

Seohyun: Ne....

Yonghwa: Hmm...(he think) I guessed we need to talk with him.

Soehyun: Ottoke? he's not talking to me either....

Yonghwa: Why dont you explain it to him?

Seohyun: He's not talking to me how can I explain it....(she looks down) he really mis-understood us...

Yonghwa: Then ill try to talk with him.

Seohyun: (look to yonghwa)

_______________________________

Siwon: Are you ok? its like your thinking there....(he ask yoona while driving)

Yoona: ah....(she smile) im just thinking and guilty at the same time....

Siwon: Wae?

Yoona: Because im thinking Minho and guilty because i declined on his offer....and Im looks like im having an another man...(she said in a shy way)

Siwon: (laugh) is that what you think? this is just a friendly dinner only

Yoona: Yeah I know but.....

Siwon: Dont worry...were just friends...(he smile) oh were already here......

they went down to the car. Yoona goes to her car and talk to yesung again

Yesung: ill wait here..(he smile)

Yoona: Hmm are you sure?....you dont want to eat?

Yesung: Ani~

Yoona: Ok then.....

And they went go inside....

South-Pacific-Hotel-Hong-Kong-photos-Res

Waiter: Good evening sir....(he smile)

Siwon: Good evening too..ahmmm ive got an reservation here earlier.

Waiter: What is your name sir?

Siwn: Choi Siwon (he smile)

Waiter: (he look to the reservation list) for 4 person?

Siwon: (he smile) neh.....

Waiter: Follow me sir....the others are already waiting.....(he smile and walked)

Siwon: Thank you...

they followed the waiter

Yoona: (wnet closer to siwon and whisper) 4 person? so who are the 2?

Siwon : (look to yoona) I thought you want to see Haeyoung and Haneul?

Yoona: So you bring them?

Siwon: I'd called my wife's cousin to take my kids here.....

Yoona: Oh....(she smile)

Haneul: Appa......(she smile)

Siwon: Haneul-ah....(he smile whilw walking closer to their table)

Waiter: Enjoy your dinner sir.....(he bow and left)

Siwon: Thank you....

Haneul: (her smile faded after seeing yoona) O...om...omma?

Siwon: (he look to yoona and look to haneul) Ani- she's just a look a like of your omma....she is my boss.. Lee Soo Bae....

Haneul: (she stood up and bow) annyeong haseyo.....mianhe for calling you omma....

Yoona: you have a beautiful daughter she's so polite too....(she smile)

Haneul: (smile) Komawo....omma taught me to be polite....

Hyoyeon: So since your already here im going now...(she gave haeyoung to siwon)

Siwon: Komawo.....

Hyoyeon: No problem....(she smile to siwon and to yoona and leave)

Siwon: Let's have a seat now...(he place haeyoung to the baby chair)

______________________________

Donghae: (while chewing his foods) by the way next week we were going to release our new magazine....

Kyungsan: Yehey....there's a party right appa?

tumblr_lgigylmvm31qctfhvo1_500.png

Donghae: Ne....so im inviting you to be there arasso?..(he smile)

Jessica: Sure were going there.....

Donghae: Im so excited for that....

Jessica: Ne...kyungsan and yunhee were going to mall tomorrow to look for your outfit arasso?

Kyungsan and Yunhee " Ne omma "

____________________

Siwon, Yoona, Haneul and Haeyoung are eating now

Siwon: Ah....(he is feeding haeyoung)

Yoona: (is looking to siwon while smiling) I bet your a good father.

Siwon: (look to yoona and smile) I need to be a good one since my wife is already not here...

Yoona: (she force a smile) Im wondering now what if i have a kid too..will Minho is like you? not to mention were supposed to have a kid too but sadly our baby died while on my tummy..(she frown)

Siwon: (stop feeding haeyoung) that was sad...im sorry for that.....

Yoona: Yeah..im always thinking my baby whenever I see babies. (she force smile) its like that baby was special to me I dont know why, especially when I first saw haeyoung I miss my baby so much that time....hmmm...lets forget that I dont want to be sad for this dinner...(she smile)

Siwon: Ne....I Bet Sir Minho is sad for that...(he smile) someday your going to have one too....so dont worry.

Yoona: (she look to haneul) Haneul is so pretty..I bet she really loks like her mom...(she cant take her ayes to haneul who's eating and she thought) Haneul?? and this girl I think I already met her before..I dont know where...

Haneul: (look to yoona) Komawo....you really look like omma...(she pout and look down) I miss my mom.....

Yoona: (she smile to Haneul) Dont worry Im sure your mom missed you too more than you missed her....and im sure too she's here too looking for both of you....(she look to haeyoung and she look back to haneul and touch haneul's hair)

Siwon: (look to Yoona and Haneul)

_______________________________________________________________________

Annyeong sorry for super late update keke its just im super busy.....

im sorry for kyungsang picture i cant find one..... hehehe hope you like my update...

so how's my update?

im planning to finish this story too along side with Deadly Foe so i can start already on my new fic...

but dont worry this will take long for the meantime i will not going to finish it im just planning it dont worry kekeke..

so how's my update hope you like it.. ;)

dont forget to comment and to subscribe too...