Chapter 13

Undying Love ( sequel to how great is your love? )

 

Yoona cant look to siwon when they got to the party.

Minho: Yoebo are you ok?

Yoona: (force a smile to minho) ah ne....dont mind me......

Minho: Would you like some beers? (he smile)

Yoona: No im ok with the wine...

Mr. Kim: Im going now i have a business trip for tomorrow...so ill see you next time ok..

Yoona: Ne.....

Minho: Be safe ok..

Mr. Kim: Ne...

_____________________________

Yoona and Minho are now laying on  their bed.

Yoona cant sleep she think what happened at the party between them of siwon

Yoona: (shook her head) 

Minho: (while closing his eyes) you cant sleep?

Yoona: (look to her side) your still awake?

Minho: (he open his eyes and look to yoona) of course im awake i talked right? what are you thinking of?

Yoona: Oh ani~ (she sigh)

Minho: (cuddle his self near to yoona and caress yoona's hair) you should sleep now you need your beauty rest..(he smile and tried to kiss yoona)

Yoona: (but yoona turn around on the other side) Ah.....yoebo i guessed im sleepy already....

Minho: (looking at yoona) Ok then..goodnight...

Yoona: (close her eyes) Ne goodnight too.....

____________________________

Yesung while driving notice Yoona is zoning out.

Yesung: Maam do you have problem?

Yoona: Ani..(she shook her head and smile to yesung)

Yesung: Are you sure maam its like there's bothering you....

Yoona: (she look to yesung) Ah... yesung-ah...

Yesung: Ne...

Yoona: (suddnely stop and thought) Oh he is not the right one to ask this....(she back to her senses) Oh ani~ focus on your driving...(she look back again to the window)

Yoona is now walking going to her office when she unvoluntary look at siwon's desk

Siwon: (look up and greet her)

Yoona: (withdraw her look and smile to yoonyulti07 on the other side of the office)

yoonyulti07: Good morning.....(she bow)

Yoona: (enter to her office when she closed the door she quickly leaned to the door and hold her chest and thought) Why i feel like this? why my heart is beating fast? wwwwooooooohh....(she played her breath on ) inhale exhale inhale exhale.....wooohhhh.....Soo Bae what's happening to you?

______________________________

you: (enter to yoona's office) Soo bae...do you want to eat lunch with me?

Yoona: (shook her head) ani~ im finishing something and this is important maybe next time.

you: Aish...ok fine then next time...bye....

Yoona: Ne......

after some minutes 

Yoona: (she gulp) you...oh she's not here.....im thirsty...(she stood up and walk outside and she found siwon desk is empty when she walk she stopped to the front of siwon's desk and look around she enter the cubicle and look at the desk she got suprise when she saw a family picture) Why im there? (she thought and she look closer to it) this kid...i seen him before......yeah he is the kid that were almost bumped last time......but the mose i confused too is why im here at the picture?

Siwon: (while bringing a sandwich and water) Mrs. Lee?

Yoona: (immediately look up to siwon)

Siwon: What are you doing here?

Yoona: Ah......ah.....siwon-sshi....why..

Siwon: (look to the picture) so you already saw that?

Yoona: Why im there?

Siwon: (he put down his foods) that's my wife....

Yoona: (she widened her eyes) you....your....wife?

Siwon: Ne....

Yoona: Then why?

Siwon: I dont know too...(he quickly response) remember? that's why i ask you if you have a twin?

Yoona: Wait....im confused...is she really looks like me?

Siwon: Exactly.....

Yoona: That's why your here?

Siwon: (look down)

Yoona: You said your wife already died..

Siwon: Ne...that's why im confused too....

Yoona: So your here because of me?

Siwon: (look to yoona) if i say yes?

Yoona: Ani~ (she shook her head) you cant think that im your wife.....

Siwon: Maybe your right....

Yoona: Im leaving now...

Siwon: (immediately held yoona's hand)

Yoona: (she stopped) Siwon-shi you cant do this....im not your wife.....im leaving now....(she released her hand and walk to the pantry)

______________________

Yoona: (get a water and sip it) ani~ why i feel like this? after i saw the picture im more confused now.....why i feel like this?.....i dont remember anything when i woke up even now i cant still remember something not unless minho will tell me, am i connected to siwon? oh ani~ ani~ (she sip again another water) Soo Bae dont think like this ok......i need to focus ok.......

______________________________

Seohyun parked her car to the nearest parking lot at namsan park

Seohyun: Nice weather....(she smile) finally i can do an interview because of the good weather its only mild.....

Seohyun is walking around the namsan park when she notice familiar figure. the familiar look back

Seohyun: (widened her eyes) Yonghwa..

Yonghwa: (surprise too) Seohyun-ah...

Seohyun: (didnt react and look to yonghwa)

Yonghwa: What are you doing here?

Seohyun: Ah....ah im going to do an interview to the people who's spending time here....are you working here?

Yonghwa: Ne....its just a part time..

Seohyun: Ah (nodded) why dont you work on us? remember we always want you to our company

Yonghwa: (shook his head) ani~ i feel uncomfortable there..

Seohyun: Wae?

Yonghwa: (he force a smile) seeing you with kyuhyun is uncomfortable....

Seohyun: Oh its that so....mianhe.....(she looks down)

Yonghwa: But its ok now...i already moved on...(he smile)

Seohyun: Im really sorry for what i did.....

Yonghwa: Oh dont be......besides im ok now....

Meanwhile

Kyuhyun: (parked his car to the namsan parking lot too) oh there's her car good thing she's here....(then he grab the papers and ballepen with him) how can be a writer forgot her things.....aish seohyun didnt remember her things before leaving she would check her things before going here....

Seohyun: I feel guilty for what i did...

Yonghwa: Aish i said its already ok....dont be guilty on yourself

Seohyun: I guessed your really mad at me

Yonghwa: No im not.....

Seohyun: Im really sorry...im really really sorry....(she look down)

Yonghwa: Seohyun-ah....(he walk closer to seohyun and hold seohyun's hands) dont be....im sad seeing you guilty like that....

Seohyun: But i admit it that's all my fault....

Kyuhyun: (smiling while looking seohyun and he saw yonghwa and seohyun that's why he's smile faded)

Yonghwa: (held seohyun's hands tightly and he pulled seohyun closer to him ang he hug her) its ok now you dont need to blame yourself....

Seohyun: Mianhe.....mianhe...(a tears started to fall on her face)

Yonghwa: Shhhh.......

Seohyun: (hug back) but we can still be friends right?

Yonghwa: (didnt react)

Kyuhyun: (while looking the two become angry he crumple the paper and throw it on the other side and goes back to his car)

______________________________

Yoona is looking at the gallery checking all the paintings when siwon appear on the other side....

Siwon: So your here too?

Yoona: ne..(she cant look to siwon)

Siwon: Hmmm dont be awkward....i know your still confused (he force a smile) im sure your going to use to it...

Yoona: (look to siwon) why your wife died?

Siwon: Hmm i said it already its because of a plane crash

Yoona: Ah yeah i remember....

Siwon: You know what let us dont be serious.....hmm im just touring myself here trying to study all the paintings would you mind to explain it to me?

When they heard a noise came form outside......

Yoona: Oh i guessed there's a class trip here....

The children goes inside and look at those paintings...

Yoona: You better do your job now..(she smile to siwon)

Kid: Teacher teacher.....can we go there?

Teacher: Sure make sure youll come back here ok....

Kid: Ne....

__________________________

Kid: (looking at hte painting title undying love)

Siwon: (he smile to the kid) woould you like to have a picture with that painting?

Kid: Are you sure?

Siwon: (nodded and smile) 

Kid: Ok then...(he smile to siwon)

Siwon: Hana, Teul, Set 

Kid: Kimchi....(he form a peace sign)

Siwon: Wow see...you can get this pic later at the reception ok...(he smile)

Kid: Hmm but were leaving early....(he pout)

Siwon: Then if you didnt get this you should come here and get your copy... (he smile)

Kid: Arasso......hmmm what is this painting all about? (he look back to the painting)

Siwon: (look to the painting) hmm i dont know too but all i know its sad.....

Yoona: (suddenly appear while looking to the painting) Its all about Undying Love.....see at the title?....

Kid: Oh....Noona what is the meaning of that?

Yoona: There is a sad story about that painting.....the one who made it didnt say to the girl how much he loves that person, how much he cares how much he admire and how much important she is in his life.....that's why he used his skills just to release his feelings to that woman...(she smile)

Kid: Noona who is the painter of this?

Yoona: (she look down to the kid) My husband.....

Kid: Wow so your husband loves you a lot....but what is sad about that?

Yoona: (she look to the kid) the sad is he didnt say it personally (she pout)

Kid: Maybe there's another woman beside of you..

Yoona: (laugh) 

Siwon: Aish...this kid...your kid but you know that already....

Yoona: Let him (she smile to siwon) 

Teacher: Hey....were going to other part of gallery come on now..

Kid: Ne....bye noona and hyung.....

Yoona: Ne....(while still laughing)

Siwon: That's not a joke huh....

Yoona: Yeah i know but who knows? maybe there's another woman behind that painting....

Siwon: (laugh) are you that kind? still laughing while there's a meaning of what that kid said?if i were you i feel sad and suspicious....

Yoona: Hmmm maybe.. i dont know too i feel like if that was true it is ok..(she laugh again)

Siwon: (laugh) mwo?! your not jealous or what?

Yoona: Ani~ (she laugh)

Minho: (enter the gallery)

Staff: Good afternoon sir..

Minho: Good afternoon..(he smile)

Minho turn hiself inside the Art Gallery and found Yoona and Siwon are talking something. he found that Yoona is laughing same with Siwon.

Minho: (pulled out his hand on his pocket and look to his cellphone and look back to yoona and siwon)

Yoona: (phone ring) excuse me.....(still chuckling)

Siwon: Ok ok.....hehe

Yoona: Oh yeobo?....

Siwon: (after hearing that he look to yoona and stop laughing)

Yoona: Here?..(she look around and found minho standing far to them)

Minho: (wave to yoona) i would like to take you to somewhere today.....

Yoona: As in today?

Minho: Ne....

Yoona: Ok im going now...(she look back to siwon and smile)

Siwon: (nodded)

Yoona: (walk now and left siwon)

_____________________________

Minho: (while driving) You seemed close to siwon now?

Yoona: Oh? its that so?

Minho: Ne....

Yoona: He is funny that's why....and seems he is my employee too....and he is the only one i can talk to the gallery thats why..

Minho: How about you?

Yoona: Oh she is in the office all the time....

Minho: Oh....

Yoona: Wae are you jealous?

Minho: Me?....(he smile) seeing my wife talking comfortably to other man hmmmmm maybe yes....

Yoona: (she smile) you dont have nothing to worry.....were just friends....anyway where are we going?

Minho: Let's eat somewhere.....

__________________________

While they are eating....

Minho: Hmm tomorrow let's have a date.. (he smile)

Yoona: were dating now..(she smile)

Minho: I mean let's go far here.....

Yoona: Hmm where?

Minho: I need to paint too.....i know a place my friend told me about that place and it is nice.....

Yoona: where...

Minho: Did you know boseong?

Yoona: Boseong?.....(she think) quite familiar.....

Minho: Hmm let's go there tomorrow..(he smile)

Yoona: Hmmm i dont have anything to do i guessed yes...

Minho: Ok that's settle......

Yoona: (smile to minho)

______________________________________

Jessica and Donghae are having there spare time together...

Jessica: Ahh i miss this....

Donghae: really? (he smile and pinch jessica's chin) then let's do this more often..

Jessica: (she hug donghae's arm tighly) Ne...

Donghae: Hmm do you want to eat?

Jessica: (she nodded) hmm yoebo could we please ride on the cable car?

Donghae: (he look up and saw the cable car) Of course we will.....(he smile) but please let eat first im starving already..

Jessica: (chuckle) ok ok...let's eat then....

_________________________

Donghae: Its like we are not married...

Jessica: Ne...i remember the old times were going out just the two of us...but now we have our own kids already..

Donghae: good thind Seohyun gave me this vacation oh ani~ siwon  did..

Jessica: Ne..(she smile) oh look at your mouth its messy..(she grab a tissue nad wipe it)

Donghae: Thanks..

Jessica: Next time eat properly ok....(she smile)

Donghae: Ne.....omma...(he teased)

Jessica: (chuckle) come on let's continue to eat.. i wanna ride now hehe

Donghae: (he smile)

 

PREVIEW 14

 

Minho: (is preparing his materials for painting)

Yoona: (is walking going to the tree and thought) This place is like familiar its like ive been here before....

Minho: Soo Bae?!! (he shout)

Yoona: (look back to minho)

Minho: (he smile) Are you ok there?

Yoona: Ne....(she smile)

________________________________

Seohyun: Oppa are you ok?

Kyuhyun: Ne..(still looking down)

Seohyun: Hmmm why your like not in the mood?

Kyuhyun: Its just im thinking something.....how's your interview?

Seohyun: Ah my interview hmm its fine..(she force a smile)

Kyuhyun: You forgot your materials here so how did you do your interview?

Seohyun: Oh yeah.....i forgot that hmmm im smart right so i think alternative way...(she smile)

Kyuhyun: Really?

Seohyun: Ne....

_______________________________

Jessica and Hara bump to each other at the hospital again

Jessica: Oh mianhe.....

Hara: Oh mianhe too....oh... you again..(she smile)

Jessica: Hi..(she bow) glad to see you here again.....

Hara: Where are the kids?

Jessica: Oh my daughter and son is on their father, then the little boy is on his auntie....

Hara: Oh.....

Jessica: Your always here?

Hara: Ne...for my check up....

Jessica: Were same.... (she smile)

____________________________

Siwon: Mwo?!!! (he stood up to his seat and leave)

you: Siwon-sshi where are you going?

Siwon: My son is missing i need to go now...(he said worried and left)

you: Ok call us if you seen him already arasso....

Siwon: Ne

_____________________________

Yoona: (walk outside her office) where is siwon? i need to look for his work....

you: Oh he leave immediately..

Yoona: Wae?

you:  There's an emergency....

Yoona: Emergency? (yoona ask puzzling)

you: Ne.... he's son is missing.....

Yoona: Mwo?....(she said shock) he's son is missing?

you: Hmm...ne..(nodded)

Yoona: How long did he left already? (she ask like she is worried too)

you: Hmm (you look to your watch) more that 30 minutes...

Yoona: That's was long.....did he find his son?

you: I guessed not yet.....he's not yet calling

_______________________

Yoona: (resting her chin on her both hands while thinking and thought) why i feel so worried? did he find haeyoung already?...(she get her bag and stood up)

 

END OF PREVIEW 14

 

___________________________________________________________________

sorry for not updating......aish im too lazy to update keke anyway i already posted my new FIC :) 

 

for all my subscribers and readers komawo mind to leave comment too.. :) how's my update?