Chapter 7

Undying Love ( sequel to how great is your love? )

Haneul is eating her breakfast while siwon carrying Haeyoung and reading newspaper.

Haneul: Appa...did omma call already?

Siwon: Last night but your sleeping already....if she call ill tell to her you miss her.

Haneul: (pout) Yeah...

Siwon: (look to his wrist watch) Why hyoyeon isnt here yet? (and he go to the living room and put down haeyoung to the crib) here..dont cry non-stop again huh....(he gave yoona's picture again)

Siwon walked to the table get his phone and tried to dialled hyoyeon's number.

Hyoyeon: Im on my way now...mianhe...

Siwon: Its ok...(he smile) I'll wait for you here

Then after the talk with hyoyeon, siwon heard a broken glass that's he immediatley turn back and saw the broken frame that thrown again by haeyoung.

Siwon: Haeyoung-ah you throw it again....(he fix it) Haneul-ah are you done there?

Haneul: (while washing her own plate and standing in the chair just to level the sink) Ne.......

Siwon: Get the trash can please...

Then haneul obey his appa

Siwon: Good girl (he smile and messed up haneul's hair)

Then Hyoyeon arrived

Hyoyen: Aigoo sorry if im late...oh what happened to yoona's frame?

Siwon: Haeyoung throw it again. since your already here shall we leave now?

Hyoyeon: Yeah....bye haneul

Haneul: Bye Imo....

Siwon: (gets haneul's bag and wait haneul at the door)

When they already left, Hyoyeon called sunny.

Hyoyeon: Im with haeyoung i cant go to work today.

Sunny: Oh I see...its ok we dont have orders now, just take your time..(she smile)

Hyoyeon: Ok...thanks..

Sunny: I want to go there too just to play haeyoung-ah.

Hyoyeon: Tomorrow you want to exchange with me? instead of me who will take care of him youll be instead.

Sunny: Sure...(she smile)

AT THE SCHOOL

Siwon: (get haneul's bag at the back of the car) Study hard ok.....

Haneul: Ne....

Siwon: (he kneeled and fixed haneul's uniform) there you are yepuda....(he smile) go now..your teacher is already waiting for you.

Haneul: Bye appa (she waved)

Siwon: (while kneeling) Where's my Goodbye kiss?

Haneul: (she kissed siwon's cheek) Bye....(she waved and run)

Siwon: (stood up and look to haneul)

Kyungsan: Uncle Siwon!! annyeong....(he bow)

Siwon: Oh Kyungsan-ah....(he smile)

Jessica: (bow to siwon)

Siwon: Annyeong Yunhee-ah...(he smile to yunhee)

Jessica: (look to yunhee and smile)

Kyungsan: Omma ill go now...bye (he waved to jessica and siwon and run)

Siwon: Where's donghae?

Jessica: He didnt drive us here his in rush he said he needs to go early.

Siwon: Oh.....(nodded) maybe seohyun gave him a project, anyway going home now?

Jessica: Ne...

Siwon: I'll give you a ride.

Jessica: (she decline) no need youll be late for work.

Siwon: Even in the bus stop only?

Jessica: Ani~ ill take a cab...

Siwon: Ok if you want..(he smile) I gotta go now...(and he leave)

Jessica: Ne...drive carefully...

AT THE HOLLAND

Yoona get down to the black car when a lady approach her the looks like asian too.

Lady 2: Good afternnoon maam glad that the airport staff knows you. im korean too (she smile)

Yoona: Yes... thanks for letting me borrow that car its more convinient...

Lady 2: Follow me ill introduce you to our organizer.

Yoona: Ok

_______________________________

Lady 2: Maam this is Choi Yoona she is the one that im telling you before.

Lady 1: (nodded) Oh i see (she smile) i speak korean too but only few sentence, nice meeting you...

Yoona: (she smile) Oh me too..(she offer a handshake)

Lady 1: Thank you for having you with us here...

Yoona: No problem..(she smile)

Lady 1: The contest will going to start in any time....you should prepare now.

AT THE KOREA 

Hara: Thank you that your here.

Donghae: Here...(he handed a small plastic to hara)

Hara: What's that?

Donghae: Drink it....so you'll be well soon (he touch hara's forehead) why dont you go to the clinic or hospital?

Hara: Its just a fever dont worry (she smile weak) im glad that you came here i thought your not going here....

Donghae: Im just worried you said you dont have friends yet nor anyone knows here but that doesnt mean that there's a meaning about this.

Hara: (force a smile) Yeah I know....(she tried to sit)

Donghae: Dont move.....just lay there..id already give you a medicine and id already bought a porridge drink and eat them. ill go now.

Hara: Komawo...(she smile)

___________________________

Siwon enter the office.

Siwon: Good morning guys..... Hae is not here yet?

Sungmin: Yup...

Siwon: Jessica said he left early this morning....

Kyuhyun: Maybe he stuck in the traffic jam.

Siwon: (thinks) Maybe...

Kyuhyun: So....how's life without your wife?

Siwon: (shook his head) Why did you ask that?

Kyuhyun: You have two kids the one is still a baby i wonder if you handled it by yourself...

Siwon: (he look to kyuhyun) Kinda hard because yoona is the one who always taking care of our youngest but i know ill be used to it....(he smile)

Kyuhyun: I bet you didnt sleep well

Siwon: (look to kyuhyun confused)

Kyuhyun: Look at those eyebags...hehe

Siwon: Your soon to get marry i know your going to experience it too.....

Kyuhyun: Yeah i know that's why im asking....

Siwon: Wae? its seohyun pregnant? (he ask while grinning)

Kyuhyun: Ani~ why did you jumped on that conclusion?

Siwon: Nothing i just thought..(he smile)

Kyuhyun: Wae is yoona pregnant? (he back the teased to siwon)

Siwon: Ani~

Kyuhyun: Come on siwon...remember your anniversary its just passed only few days ago. dont tell me nothing happened at the boseong..(he smile maliciously)

Siwon: (crumpled a paper and throw it to kyuhyun) Your thinking naughty....

Kyuhyun: (laugh) haha im just teasing you.

Siwon: (he grinned) But i hope so...

Kyuhyun: See....you said it already....haha (laugh again)

Sungmin: I cant relate....

Kyuhyun: Just propose to sunny so that you can relate....

Then Donghae enter the office

Sungmin: Oh your here now.

Siwon: Hey!! where have you been?

Donghae: (sat to his seat) I just stuck in the traffic that's why im late

Kyuhyun: See....(he looks to siwon)

Siwon: You go early jessica said i encounter her at the school, that traffic is really worst huh.....(he shook his head) glad i didnt stuck by that.

Donghae: Yeah.....that's why im so frustrated.

________________________________

Yoona is walking at the field of rose, she is looking for a good one when the lady approach her.

4937712422_28e4a239a9.jpg

Lady 2: Maam the contest is going to start in 5 minutes let's go now.

Yoona: Oh thank you..

The contest starts the players/contenders are came from different part of the world all the players are focusing on their master piece their doing their best just to win and after the actual making the judge already have their winner.

Announcer: Ok the one who will win here will going to receive _____dollars, plaque, and a certificate of joining this event and most of all a trip for 2 to Maldives Island for free accomodation of hotel and stayed for one week there wow very exciting right? let's see who is the winner..out of 5 players who came from different countries..lets call her from.......oh she came from one of the beautiful palce in the world Korea........from south Korea Ms. Choi Yoona!!!

Yoona: (got surprise and smile)

Player 1: Congratulations...

Yoona: Thank you....

They all congratulated Yoona...

Lady 1: All you prizes will be delivered to your house..(she smile) so wait for it ok? here is your ______dollars.

Yoona: Thanks.... (she smile)

_______________________

Yoona called siwon when she got back to the Hotel

Siwon: (is sleeping when his phone ring he look to it and answer it) Yoboseyo?

Yoona: Mianhe...still sleeping?

Siwon: (suddenly woke up after hearing yoona's voice) Yeah....so how's your competition?

Yoona: Ive Won!! (she smile) im here at the hotel now and packing my things and im going back to korea

Siwon: Your not excited to go back home huh...

Yoona: (smile) I just miss you and our kids and besides im already home sick here..

Siwon: Congratulations..let's celebrate that here ok? let's eat somewhere with the kids.

Yoona: Of course we will, ive won _____dollars but the other prize will be delivered there.

Siwon: Im so proud of you....(he smile)

Yoona: So how's the kids?

Siwon: They are sleeping now, i let hyoyeon to sleep here....she's in the guest room with haeyoung.

Yoona: Aish you did a favor to her...ok then well see you i guessed later in the afternoon there...its already 7pm here...and my flight is 1am thats why i need to take a nap first.

Siwon: (look to the watch) Its already 6:15 am here...

Yoona: What do you want? i'll buy you something here...

Siwon: Ani~ only you is enough

Yoona: (smile) How about haneul? haeyoung... i should buy them, doll for haneul and books for haeyoung.

Siwon: Haneul really miss you your presence is enough for us....just do what you want but the most important is you...

Yoona: Ok...(she smile) just go back to your sleep i need to go now.

Siwon: Ok...take care..

Yoona: Bye....saranghe..

Siwon: Nado saranghe...

_______________________

Minho Continues his unfinished masterpiece when a lady approach to him.

Lady: Sir....your wife already arrived from her travel to london

Minho: Ok...thanks....(sounds not happy and continue to color the painting)

Lady: Do you want to see her?

Minho: Hmm later on just tell her im going to finish this.

Lady: Ok sir....

Minho is going to his office.

Minho: Where is Soo Bae? i thought she's already here.

Lady: She went out she said she's going to buy something that she forgot to buy while heading back here.

Minho: Ok...(and he enter to his office) you may leave now.

Lady: Ok sir...

After a few hours Minho still doing paper works when his phone ring.

Minho: Yes Hello?

Mr. Kim: Minho....

Minho: Oh..appa...wae?

Mr. Kim: Is my daughter already there?

Minho: Yes but she went out just to buy something.

Mr. Kim: When will you going back here?

Minho: I dont know yet the exhibit is still open next month were going to transfer it to new york. i think were going to stay there one year too like here..but i promise new york is the last cause im palnning to go back in korea and focus on our museum there anyway how's the foundation?

Mr. Kim: Its quite the same....there's a lot of donors who contributed so i hope well see each other soon. if my daughter already there just tell to her i just called.

Minho: Ne....

After a talk with his father-in-law. he continue to work on his papers.

Yoona Goes shopping along the cold street of The Hague Holland

the_hague.jpg

she's bringing something to havewhen she go back to korea, toys, clothes, shoes bags etc. when she get back to the hotel. she separate the things.

Yoona: This is for jessica, seohyun and sunny, then Hyoyeon..(she keep all the clothes and he looks at the mugs) for donghae, kyuhyun and sungmin. (and she gets the necktie) last for siwon, then this pretty doll is for haneul books for haeyoung hmm how about omma,appa and haraboji? (she think) oh i guessed i will buy it later.

While reading some papers the door opened.

Minho: (look up to see who is it)

Soo Bae: (smile)

tumblr_lzqd1uhwfP1qbalato1_500.jpg

Kim Soo Bae really looks like Yoona its like they are twins maybe you can think that she is Yoona

Soo Bae: Still busy? (she smile and walk near to minho)

Minho: Yes...

Soo Bae: Look i bought you a watch...(she handed it to minho)

Minho: I will look to it lare...(still busy reading papers)

Soo Bae: Yoebo?

Minho: Did you heard what i said right?

Soo Bae: (took a deep breath) When your done let's eat somewhere..

Minho: Maybe next time

Soo Bae: Next time?

Minho: (look to soo bae)

Soo Bae: (looking sincerely to minho) How many times did you mention it? i cant count it either. Im your wife but i cant feel it. (she cross her arms and look to minho deeply in the eyes) Who is your wife? the company or me?

Minho: Look i dont want to argue with you because of this. arent your tired you came from london and now your planning to go out again....

Soo Bae: Cause im enjoying..... Come on Minho give me an aswer now who do you like the most to spend with...me or this company? (she ask really mad)

Minho: Your dad called if you want to see him you can go to korea anytime you want.

Soo Bae: Dont change the topic....your always like that...

Minho: Soo Bae enough with this ok? this im doing is important

Soo Bae: Of course i know you always say that.......now what is more important answer me answer me....me or the company?

Minho: (look to soo bae in a please stop this face expression) Soo Bae.....

Soo Bae: Answer me!! (she shout really pissed)

Minho: The Company!! (he respond immediately without thinking)

Soo Bae: (got speechless and a tears forming in her eyes) See.....(then a tears fell down on her face) That's why.....

Minho: (he stood up and try to touch Soo Bae) Im Sorry....im just stress...im sorry.....mianhe...mianhe..(he tried to touch soo bae)

Soo Bae: (blocking minho's hand) Dont touch me.....your busy right? go on...(she step backward) its better to go back at the korea than to stay here...(andd she run while crying)

Minho: Soo Bae.......

Minho is thinking then he goes back to his senses he stood up and goes out of his office

Minho: Where is Soo Bae?

Lady: She already left.

Minho: (immediately run outside)

Lady: Sir.....

AT THE AIRPORT

Yoona: _________ -ah can you wait me here? im just going to the restroom.

1ea12d1930cd3607a116982a78e685d2_large_0

Lady 2: Yes Maam....(while texting)

Yoona: I'll leave my bag here..(she smile)

Lady: ok....(she smile)

Yoona: (left and fint the restroom)

Someone sitted on the other side of the seat and Its Soo Bae

20122211754100quxpho_T5_19100.jpg

*dont mind tiffany atthe back :D

She notice the lace of her shoe is untie she put down her bag beside yoona's bag and she didnt notice that their bags are almost the same. their bag is almost the same style but when you look closer its different in design but both same brand

428_3.jpgQHNBC660O4OR0VICDL7W.jpg

Left: Yoona's bag

Right: Soo Bae's bag

While Soo Bae is tieing her lace a remote control car suddenly appear under their seat and the antenna of the car linked on yoona's hand bag that's why its dropped on the floor.

Soo Bae: (look at the bag after after tieing her lace)

Mother: Oh Sorry...(she get yoona's bag and gave it to soo bae) i told you dont play here right? (she said to the kid)

Lady 2: (look to it but she didnt see soo bae because she is blocked by the lady and she look on the bag beside her she notice that is quite far from her thats why she pulled it closer to her and continue texting)

Soo Bae: Its ok...(she smile)

Mother: Sorry again about my son....

Announcer: Flight no. ________ please proceed now to gate 5 your flight is ready for boarding....

Soo Bae: (heard it she stood up and pulled her luggage without looking closer to her shoulder bag)

_______________________

Yoona: Oh mianhe...but i think i forgot something

Lady2: what?

Yoona: I forgot to buy a muffins nor cupcakes that supposed to be my present for my omm,appa,haraboji and nampyun.

Lady2: But its already your flight..

Yoona: Hmm ill buy another ticket later...should i borrow again the car that id used?

Lady 2: Yes, but i cant accompany you they know that my time is up to here only.

Yoona: Ani~ its ok..(she smile) wait did you know where i can buy those?

Lady 2: (nodded) oh your bag.....(she gave it to yoona)i know store that selling those 24 hours...(she smile)

Meanwhile

Mihno is running around the airport looking for Soo Bae.

________________________

Yoona is driving going out at the airport area she's now heading to the recommended place that the lady which is given to her to look a muffins and cupcakes when soo bae phone rings. and its minho is calling..

Minho: She's still around here she didnt off her phone yet...(he thought)

But yoona look to the bag confused

Yoona: That's not my ringtone....

on the other side of the road one of the car is swaying its like the driver and the lady are fighting..... the lady is keep on hitting the guy which the guys tried to avoid it. while yoona is still confused on the ringtone she look at the road but a light of a car strike her on the face she widened her eyes as she saw a flash of light coming to her..and it all became dark. The rain is now pouring yoona and the couple ended in a tragic car accident.

___________________

AT THE PLANE

Announcer: ready to take of please off all of your cellular phone so that it cant affect on the signal thank you have a safe flight everyone.

Soo Bae: (opened her yoona's bag) This is not mine.....(while examining the phone) this is not may bag...(she checked the phone and she saw at the screen siwon, haneul and haeyoung photo) oh my....how come~

Attendant: is there's problem Maam?

Soo Bae: (she shook her head) Nothing....(she smile) Ah.....(she wants to tell it but the plane already moved she look at the window)

Attendant: Yes Maam?

Soo Bae: Ah...nevermind....(she smile)

Attendant: Ok maam please turn off your phone thank you..(she smile)

Soo Bae: Oh sorry..(she off and thought) why there's so many bags in the world why is that its almost the same with mine? maybe i can give this bag to the securities when i land to korea (and she look to her ring and thought what happened awhile ago and she removed it on her finger)

_______________________

The police, ambulance was already in the accident area they look at the things of the victims. they found Soo Bae's phone and they saw a call from minho that's why they call minho. in just a few minutes minho arrived the rescue team are having a hard time to remove yoona on the front seat she's totally injured, pinned and bleeding non-stop but she's still breathing that's why they are agressive doing the best to save her in a minute they already removed yoona. minho is still in a shock and he look at yoona with pity, guilty and unable to speak. he held yoona's hand and thought " 'Mianhe, Mianhe....'

_______________________

The Plane already entered the s.korea area they are now on the area of yellow sea when a short circuit happened under the plane.

Soo Bae: (woke up and look atthe window and thought) i miss korea glad to be back (and she look to her ring that she was holding she opened the bag and tried to put the ring)

Then the plane sway unexpectedly that makes the passengers panicked and soo bae droped her ring accidentally they are all asking what's happening. then the pilot beep them and said what's really happening  the plane will going to land anytime at the sea and they cant do anything seems the circuit already in a worst situation " Please dont panick instead wear your life jacket "all they have to do is to follow the instructions and pray.

Soo Bae get the life jacket and linked the bag to her shoulder and find her ring but still she cant find it because the plane is swaying abnormally and out of its balance.

Siwon is watching when haeyoung cried and he goes to the crib and carried haeyoung but he didnt stop that's why he gave again the frame and haeyoung stop from crying.

Siwon: (smile and put haeyoung down) Your really miss her? dont worry she's going back today (and he look the watch) Omo!! its already 4pm she said she'll be here 4pm of the afternoon...(then he heard a broken glass again that makes him look to haeyoung)

Then the phone ring

Haneul: (stop doing her coloring and run to the phone) Yoboseyo....?

Siwon: Aish....Haeyoung-ah this is the 3rd time you broke your omma's frame....(while fixing it)

Haneul: Appa.....someone looking at you at the phone....(and she gets back to the phone) wait for awhile appa is just fixing something....

Siwon walked going to the phone.

Siwon: Prepare yourself were going to fetch your omma at the airport...

Haneul: Ne..

Siwon: (get the phone to haneul) Yes Hello? .....yeah this is choi siwon wae?

After a few seconds siwon's reaction changed into a shock face he fell on the sofa without blinking his eyes. he puts down the phone but still he's in shock. then he look at the television.

Announcer: Breaking news a flight from amsterdam holland had crashed this afternoon in yellow sea many are injured, others are missing and the death poll is still increasing...

Hyoyeon and Sunny walked in.

Sunny: Siwon.....

Siwon: (basically like not on his mind when he gets to the master bedroom and gets his coat and key)

 

 

PREVIEW 8

 

Doctor: She still in under observation, but she's stable now all we have to do is to wait her to wake up.

Minho: Thank you...

Doctor: The result of the test about her is already in process, ill come back here to give it to you.....

Minho: Ok....(he nodded and look to yoona)

______________________

Donghae: Please Hara dont mess up especially now my wife is still have a problem to ther best friend.

Hara: That's your wife best friend not mind.

Donghae: Please dont add a problem would you?

Hara: Im trying to be a best nor good to you but you keep on pushing me away.

Donghae: Hara not now im begging you my wife really needs me please be considerate i thought your my friend.

Hara: Its her best friend not yours.

Donghae: Her best friend is my best friend wife.

________________________

Mr. Kim: Yeah...i know that i watched news i feel so bad for all the victims anyway how's soo bae there?

Minho: (look to yoona and dont know what he will going to say to Mr. Kim)

END OF PREVIEW 8

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yehey!!!!!! this is my longest longest longest update!!!

Soo Bae and Yoona is exactly look a like.. (that's the twist here)

so the hidden meaning of my trailer finally revealed the Plane and the Car.... :D

oh my gosssssh im excited to post the next chapter... im telling you guys while writing my chapter 8 im crying......really its like im affected :(

what can you say to my update hope you comment long cause i update long for you guys...its somehow motivates me to write :)

 

thank you for all my supporters out there dont be shy to comment..

thank for those who subscribed and keep on leaving a comment have a safe day always.. :)

HOPE YOU LIKE MY UPDATE..(cross fingers)