Chapter 21

Undying Love ( sequel to how great is your love? )

Hyoyeon: (gets her phone) Maybe we can call Jessica. (and she call jessica)

Jessica: Yoboseyo?

Hyoyeon: (gives her phone to sunny) here talk to her.

Sunny: Ok...hello sica this is sunny...

Jessica: Oh waeyo?

______________________________

At the Party

Siwon goes to his car to get some memory card when he saw his phone at the front seat blinking meaning there's a message and missed calls he gets it and look to it when Jessica's name appear.

Siwon: Yoboseyo? .... mwo? (worried face) ok...ill go now

_______________________________

When siwon enter the party area he find someone.... he found yoona talking to some guests and on the other side not far from yoona, minho is drinking some wine while looking around, he goes near to minho.

Siwon: Mr. Lee....(he excuse)

Minho: (while picking cookie look back) Yes?

Yoona: (saw siwon and minho talking she turn around to the guest) excuse me..(she smile and goes to the two men)

Siwon: Ahmm I need to go....

Minho: Waeyo?

Siwon: My daughter...I mean there's an emergency

Yoona: (who hear siwon's excuse while looking to siwon) what hapened to her?

Siwon and Minho look to Yoona

Siwon: I really need to go now.....

Minho: Ok then....go...(he smile)

Siwon: Komawo....(he bow to minho and he look to yoona and bow too and leave)

Yoona: (look to siwon)

Minho: You know his daughter?

Yoona: (look to minho) ne i saw their picture....yoebo....(she said serious to minho) do i have a twin sister?

Minho: (thought) this is it...that's why i dont like to hire him as our personal photographer because this may happen and yes its happening....(he snap out) Aniyo~ waeyo?

Yoona: Hmm nothing I just saw.......oh never mind....(she force a smile) forget it.....

___________________________

At The School

siwon is rushing to the clinic and he found jessica standing outside the clinic with Haneul's teacher.

Siwon: Jessica...(while walking closer) What happened?

Then the door opened and Haneul walked out with a little scratch on her right lips but its already done by medicine

Siwon: (kneeled down) Haneul-ah what happened? (while looking to his daughter face)

Teacher: Mr. Choi she got involved into a fight with her classmates awhile ago. This is the first time that she got into a fight good thing I walked in the roomand finally stop them if not i think it will end worst. dont worry I already talked to the parents of her classmates who beats her.

Siwon: Komawo...(he smile to the teacher while kneeling)

Teacher: I'll be leaving now

Jessica: (bow to the teacher and smile)

Siwon: Komawo again....

Jessica: Good thing its just a little scratch Haneul-ah (she caress haneul's hair)

Siwon: Tell me what happened? why did you fought? (he said in a minimal voice but sounded that he is mad)

Jessica: I think its better if you go home first to talk about that.

Siwon: Haneul......

Haneul: (look down)

Siwon: Speak up (he said calm but sounded mad)

Haneul: (didnt response)

Siwon: What did I told you before? I told you dont fight with others right? even your mom told that....(he said mad now)

Haneul: (didnt response but instead she lower her head more)

Jessica: Siwon your scaring the kid...(she said in calm tone)

Siwon: (he look mad to haneul) Haneul-ah....im speaking to you....(he said mad)

Jessica: Siwon.....

Haneul: (she look to siwon with teary eyes) Mianhe.....appa.....mianhe.....mianhe.....(she cried now) I just defense myself and omma that's why....(while crying) they said omma have another man that's why she left us I said to them omma is already in heaven so stop involving omma but then they continue it I said Ms. Soo Bae was your boss only but they said its not she just married another man and left us but I didnt start the fight they bullied me one of my classmate pulled my hair then I didnt fight to them they said im weak I hold my temper but they keep on telling omma left us with another man I dont want omma is being mentioned about that thing that's why I fight back.......(she said it between her cry) Mianhe.......mianhe.....

Siwon: (change his expression) mianhe too......(he caress haneul's face)

Haneul: I miss omma...(and she cry more now) I really miss her....

Siwon: I know.....I know......(based on his eyes he wants to cry but he wants to hold his tears and he hug haneul)

Jessica: (look to them expresionless)

_____________________________________

Its breaktime Kyuhyun decided to take seohyun out.

Seohyun: Seriously oppa where are you going to take me?

Kyuhyun: Hmmm..I dont know too where do you want?

Seohyun: Anywhere as long as your with me...(she smile)

Kyuhyun: Hmmm why dont we canvass for our wedding?

Seohyun: That's a good idea...(she smile brighten and pinch kyuhyun's chin) your so amazing to think that.....

Kyuhyun: That's the thing that I really want to do.....

Seohyun: Hmm but where are we going to canvass I dont know one since I havent search it...

Kyuhyun: I knew one...(he smile)

Seohyun: Really?....

Kyuhyun: Ne....

____________________________________

They arrived in a wedding  boutique

1303794632bridal-boutique-hawaii.jpg

Lady: Good afternoon sir and maam...(she smile)

Kyuhyun: Good afternoon....hmm may I see Park Ji Yeon?

lady: Oh wait a minute sir....

Jiyeon: No need im already here....(she smile)

tumblr_lymdcdsrx81qeuys3o1_500.gif

Jiyeon: Oppa!!......(she hug kyuhyun like she didnt seen him in a years) I miss you......

Seohyun: (look to them in a jealous way and she fakely cough) ehem!!!

Jiyeon: 9release the hug to kyuhyun and look to seohyun) and who is this pretty lady here?

Kyuhyun: Ah....(he pulled seohyun closer to him) She's my fiance

Jiyeon: Oh?! really....(she smile) hello nice to meet you...Park Jiyeon imnida (she offer her hand to seohyun) Im his cousin..(she smile)

Seohyun: (relief that she is just a cousin) oh...nice to meet you too Seo Joo Hyun imnida but you can call me Seohyun...(she smile)

Jiyeon: Oppa your not visiting me right? your here for your wedding right?

Kyuhyun: Of course im visiting you...and yes were here for our wedding....(he smile)

Jiyeon: (walk to her table) well how did you find out that im here already?

Kyuhyun: Omma said to me that you came here last week after your study in new york and she found out that you opened up a boutique for wedding dresses and finally your a wedding organizer already im happy for you...(he smile)

Jiyeon: Here....(she offered an album to the couple) choose your theme there....or if you have a dream wedding already just tell it to me...

Kyuhyun: Hmm actually seohyun have one...

Seohyun: Ah ne.....hmm its just a simple one...

Jiyeon: go on....

Seohyun: I want a church wedding and just a simple one....

Jiyeon: How about reception?

Seohyun: I want it to the garden..(she smile)

Jiyeon: Oh right!!! just leave it to me...(she wink)

Kyuhyun: We'll be looking for that....(he smile)

________________________________

While driving Kyuhyun is chewing...

Seohyun: (while eating some potato chips) your cousin is so nice....

Kyuhyun: I bet when she didnt introduce herself your jealous....(he smile maliciously)

Seohyun: Of course not....

Kyuhyun: Liar....

Seohyun: Why should I be jealous?

Kyuhyun: Because your my girlfriend and of course Fiance.

Seohyun: Im not jealous....

Kyuhyun: Come on i know you are......(he chuckle)

Seohyun: Ok fine....sort of....happy?

Kyuhyun: I knew it...she is the closest cousin I have...that's why were like that..

Seohyun: I see its kinda obvious...(she pick a potato chip and feed kyuhyun)

Kyuhyun: If we get married how many children do you want?

Seohyun: (she look to kyuhyun who's busy driving) excited much? hmm why did you ask?

Kyuhyun: Nothing....

Seohyun: only one is enough...(and she feed herself a potato chip)

Kyuhyun: One? hmm I want to surpass those kiddos of your friends

Seohyun: Who? Jessica and Yoona?

Kyuhyun: (nods) sometimes I wonder why Donghae and Siwon ended up with only two kids? they loved their wife right? (he smile)

Seohyun: Oppa....your ert hahaha.....is that they want so dont bother yourself.

Kyuhyun: Well siwon is given he doesnt have wife anymore but blessed of two beautiful kids. so you...(he look to seohyun) dont leave me too.....arasso? (then he look back to the road)

Seohyun: Arasso......(she smile) I promise...(and she feed kyuhyun)

Kyuhyun: So where do you want to go next?

Seohyun: (she look to her wrist watch) Yah!! we still have work didnt you think that?

Kyuhyun: (he chuckle) Yeah i know....but I already finished mine how about you?

Seohyun: Well im the chairman so I can go back there anytime I want (she smile)

Kyuhyun: See....so where are we going next?

Seohyun: Hmm...let's go to grocery I need to buy some stuff for the house.

Kyuhyun: Ok...my command...(he smile)

___________________________

At the Grocery

Kyuhyun is the one who are pushing the cart while seohyun is int he front looking for some stuffs.

Seohyun: (stop in front of noodles)

kyuhyun: Noodles again? why you suddenly like noodles hah?

Seohyun: hmm because its easy to cook...I always eat noodles whenever im watching (while putting some on their cart)

Kyuhyun: But its not good for the health especially when its everyday.

Seohyun: Relax....im not eating it everyday its just when I have time nor nothing to eat...(she smile)

Kyuhyun: You said always......

Seohyun: But not everyday.....

Kyuhyun: Even though...(he get the other noodles and put it back on the stand)

Seohyun: What are you doing?

Kyuhyun: Three are enough sweetie go find another im just concern to you health.

Seohyun: (pout) ok fine...

Kyuhyun: Good....(he smile)

Seohyun: (walk slowly and immediately look bacj to get noodles)

Kyuhyun: (quickly blocked) ah....ah...ah...(shaking his head) I said three are enough

Seohyun: (like a kid who pout) ok ok ok.......

Kyuhyun: Im just concern...please go find another food...(he smile) let's go now (he hold seohyun's hand and push the cart)

____________________________________

its already evening kyuhyun and seohyun didnt go back to the office instead they just spend together. and They arrived at seohyun's apartment

Seohyun: (while cooking)

Kyuhyun: (wrap his arms on seohyun's waist) smell so good....

Seohyun: Really? (she smile)

Kyuhyun: I bet its delicious too....

Seohyun: Then let's taste it...(she get a spoon in front of her and taste it) hmmm...try it....(she feed kyuhyun)

Kyuhyun: (look to seohyun) taste so good...(he smile) your a good cook....

Seohyun: Ok....removed your arms now on my waist and let's eat

Kyuhyun: (did what seohyun said) I'll prepare now..(he smile)

_________________________________

The party is already done they are now cleaning and setting the place back to normal when yoona walked out.

Yoona went outside the building while checking if someone is there too she dialled a number on her screen and that's number is siwon's number

Siwon: Yoboseyo?

Yoona: (she's kinda startle after hearing siwon's voice) ah....hmm i just want to ask about haneul-ah...how is she now? (she ask worriedly while biting her lips)

Siwon: Ah....she's fine now nothing to worry.....

Yoona: Its that...so.....?

Siwon: Ne....

On the other hand Minho is looking at Yoona not far from the entrance of the building he cant hear the conversation but he can see yoona is talking on her phone.

Yoona: Hmm what really happened?

Siwon: Its just she got invloved into a fight....

Yoona: oh....(she nooded) is she worst or not?

Siwon: No she's not she's totally ok...its just she gets a little sractch on her right lips.

Yoona: Oh....who did that to her?

Siwon: (smile) her classmate but its ok now...so dont worry

Yoona: Im not worried im just.....(she stop when she heard a cry) Oh is that Haeyoung? (she try to change the topic)

Siwon: Your not worry? but you sound one.....yeah he is....i need to put you down now....

then haeyoung's cry is going louder

Yoona: Ok then....are you sure you can handle him?

Siwon: Ne.....bye...

When the call ended. Minho is walking closer to yoona

Minho: Why are you here?

Yoona: (startle of minho's sudden voice behind her so she look back) Oh...how long have you been there?

Minho: Just now...(he smile)

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________

Annyeong finally your there!! :)

kamsahamnida.....

thank you for the comments and subcriptions...

 image 

hope you like the SeoKyu moments even the small YoonWon moments

 

thanks again...mind to leave a comment again hello silent readers