Chapter 11

Undying Love ( sequel to how great is your love? )

 

At the Conference

Sungmin is busy preparing his camera and papers he is the one assigned to go to the conference of the launching of Lee's Museum.

MC: Good Day!! we are gathered around here at the ________ Hotel to interview the first lady of Lee Foundation and the future Chairman of Lee's Museum, today she is here to answer all of your questions about the Lee's Museum please welcome Ms. Lee Soo Bae

Yoona walk out from the VIP door and smile to the media 

Sungmin: (widened his eyes) Yoo....yoona?

Yoona: (sat and smile and spoke to the mic) Annyeong haseyo....Soo Bae Imnida thank you for having you here....i directly go here from my travel from america so hope we can finish this as early as we can.....(she smile) because i want to rest hehehe..(she joked)

Media: (laugh)

Yoona: Were going to launch my husband Museum here since he focus to international exhibits he wants to give chance to share his exhibits to his fellow koreans...(she smile) let us look the Museum design....(she look to the monitor)

salvador-dali-museum-painting-gallery.jp

Art Gallery.jpg cleveland-21-rafael-vinoly-architects.jp Modern-Museum-of-Centre-Pompidou-Metz.jp

Yoona: (she smile) that's the design of the museum (she look to sungmin)

Sungmin: (Gulp and thought) why she is looking at me..

At The Office 

They are watching all of them have a same expressions

Siwon: I need to go there..(he stood up)

Seohyun: Siwon!!

but its to late siwon already run outside....

At the Hotel

Siwon: Excuse me where is the Conference i mean the launching of Lee Museum?

Receiptionist: At 5th floor sir

Siwon: Thank you...(he run going to the elevator)

when siwon already at the 5th floor he look for the room until he found it...

Security: Excuse me sir....where is your invitation?

Siwon: Ahmmmm i dont have invitation i just want to see my wife..

Security: Sorry sir but you cant enter....

Siwon: Please sir..im begging i just want to see her and talk to her...

Security: (pressed his earphone) Sir there is someone who wants to see his wife here he dont have invitation....

Siwon: Sir i want to talk to that woman (pointing to yoona who is smilling to the medias)

Security: Sorry sir but we cant....you need to present your invitation first....

Siwon: But i dont have....

another security walk out

Security: What's happening here?

Siwon: I want to see my wife please let me in...

The Conference already done all the media stood up and tried to followed Yoona before leaving to ask some additional questions.

Siwon: (saw that that's why he shout) Yoona!!!!

Sungmin: (heard it he look to the door and see siwon blocked by the securities)

Security: Sir....dont make any scandal here....(he pushed siwon away)

Siwon: (tried to push hiself too) But i really want to see her.....

Yoona: (walk now leaving the podium and found sungmin is looking at the door) excuse me sir..

Sungmin: (startle) Oh...oh yes maam?

Yoona: (she smile) i need personal photographer for our museum would you mind it? or maybe some on your company i heard your company is famous.

Sungmin: Su...su...sure....

Yoona: (she smile again) Sorry if i surprise you but anyway thanks again....(and she walk now)

Media: Excuse me maam...

Yoona: (stop and look to the reporter)

Media: (starts to interview her)

Siwon: Please let me in...(he beg again)

When yoona answers already the questions she walks goign to the VIP door when she notice that something happening at the entrance

Yoona: What's happening there?

Security: Oh its nothing maam its just an attention seeker dont mind him..

Yoona: Oh....(nodded) ok...(she smile and walk but.....)

Siwon: Yoona!!!! 

Yoona: (look back after hearing it and saw siwon being blocked by the securities)

Security: Mianhe maam but that guy wants to enter he doesnt have invitation..but dont worry were doing our job you can leave now.

Yoona: (look to the security and smile) ok... thank you for doing your job...(and she walk out to the other door)

Siwon: Yoona!!....i know you hear me!! Yoona...yoona!!!.......

But the securities still blocking him.

________________________________

Whe nall the media are all gone siwon left there.

Sungmin: Siwon......

Siwon: Sungmin.....it is yoona right?

Sungmin: (he look down) i dont know too but they really look a like...

Siwon: No she is Yoona i know that....

Sungmin: Let's go back to the office now.....chairman needs my article now..

At The Office

They enter the office...siwon is still lookign down

Donghae: Are you ok?

Siwon: Im sure she is Yoona....

Donghae, Kyuhyun and Seohyun look to each other..

Seohyun: (changed the topic) where is your report? (she ask sungmin)

Sungmin: Here...(he handed to seohyun)

Siwon: Guys.....do you think that too right? that she is yoona....

Donghae: Siwon..they are just look a like

Kyuhyun: Yeah, so dont think like that beside she is different to yoona look at her she is so elegant...yoona is just a simple one....

Siwon: Ani~ i can feel it.....

Donghae: If she is yoona she can recognize you......

Siwon: But when i shout her name she look back....

Donghae: Maybe she misheard it..

Siwon: Ani~ i can really feels it....

Then the others just release a sigh

Seohyun goes to the Coffee Garden

Sunny: Seohyun!! did you see already?

Seohyun: About the Lee's museum?

Sunny: Ne..

Seohyun: Yup,, im suprise too..

Hyoyeon: Soo Bae really looks like yoona isnt she?

Seohyun: Ne....

then seohyun phone ring

Jessica: Seohyun.....did you see the news?

Seohyun: Ne....

Jessica: Im really surprise too....is she yoona?

Seohyun: I dont know im confused too...

Jessica: Omo how did that happen? we saw yoona's death body right?

Seohyun: Ne...we even gave funeral to it...

Jessica: Yeah.....

they sigh both

They are watching the television

Sunny: She really looks like yoona......

Seohyun: (nodded) you said so.....

Hyoyeon: Wait did siwon already knows this?

Seohyun: Ne....when he came to the office awhile ago he is so not on his mind.....its like its get's him surprise too..

Sunny: Aish what do you think happened?

Seohyun: Hmm sungmin said siwon really eager to enter but the securities are too strick..he even said that if he had extra invitation he will let siwon enter.

Hyoyeon: (nodded) hmm what do you think siwon doing now? 

Seohyun: I hope he is ok....

_______________________________

Siwon is still thinking

Sungmin: Hey your food is waiting you dont like to eat?

Siwon: (didnt response)

Sungmin: Siwon...? aish i know your not ok your zoning out there...

Siwon: Is that really yoona?

Sungmin: (he sigh) she again? i guessed maybe kyuhyun and hae is right she is just like yoona...you can see it how she talk, she walk and to approach people she is totally different the way yoona moves and looks soo bae dressed she dont like yoona right.. and beside she came from america and married.

Siwon: But why is that i feel this? i want to know who she is.....

Sungmin: Aish..siwon..

Siwon: I really want to know her....

Sungmin: She is nice...she really looks like yoona she approach me awhile ago and said they need a personal photographer for their museum i guessed if you like you can go there instead of me or other photographer from our company.. here this is her calling card. (he handed the calling card to siwon) i hope that can help..

Siwon: Thank you....i want to know who really she is....hmm thanks sungmin-sshi

Sungmin: No worries.....but to tell you dont make any scandal there arasso? she has a lot of security they can throw you anytime if you do.. im telling you this because im concern to you...

Siwon: Ne... i will..(he nodded)

________________________________

Yoona walk to enter the building of the museum she passed on the art gallery before she arrived to her office.

you: Welcome back.....

Yoona: Thank you..(she smile) aish....im so tired but i cant because i need to do something....(and she sat to her seat)

you: You want t something? drink or foods?

Yoona: Sure (she smile)

you: Ok ill get you.....

After some minutes you goes back

Yoona: Thank you....

you: Ok just call me if you need something ok....

Yoona: Ne....

Then you left the office

Yoona is reading some papers when a knock disturb her

you: Soo Bae there's someone looking at you he said he is the personal photographer that you requested from the _________________ company.

Yoona: (still looking to her papers) let him in....

Siwon: (enter and found yoona reading he walk closer to yoona and stare to her)

Yoona: (still looking down) Sit there....

Siwon: (sit to the front of yoona's desk)

Yoona: (finally look up and smile to him but suddenly the smile faded after seeing siwon) 

Siwon: (stare to yoona)

Yoona: Wae? is there something on my face?

Siwon: (back to his senses and remember sungmin said) Ani~ 

Yoona: So you are the photographer that they sent here? (while folding her folder and look to siwon)

Siwon: Oh...ne.....(nervouse on his voice)

Yoona: Dont be nervous im not going to eat you..(she smile)

Siwon: (thought) she really looks like yoona that smile she owns that....

Yoona: Any bothering you?

Siwon: Oh ani~ dont mind me....

Yoona: You are? (she ask puzzling)

Siwon: Im Choi Siwon....one of the photographer of _____________ company.

Yoona: (nodded) Choi Siwon?....hmmmm...(she think)

Siwon: (look to yoona)

Yoona: Sounds familiar...anyway since we hired you to be our personal photographer here youll need to be here everyday arasso, your desk will be given to you by my secretary and of course if we have event youll need to be there too then if someone touring to our museum you need to be there too.....

Siwon: (nodded) can i ask you question?

Yoona: Ok..

Siwon: Hmm do you have a lost twin?

Yoona: (she smile and chuckle) why did you ask that?

Siwon: Nothing because you like someone...

Yoona: I dont have siblings im only daughter. anyway your time here is always 12 hours ok

Siwon: Ok.....hmm are you sure you dont have sister or what?

Yoona: Ani~ hmm (she stood up) let me tour you here for you to be familiar to your workplace ok....(she smile and walk out) follow me...

____________________________

Seohyun: What? you let siwon did that?

Sungmin: Ne.....

Seohyun: (goes to her seat) why did you let him?

Sungmin: He said he just want to know who is soo bae..

Seohyun: You know that siwon thinks yoona and soo bae are same..

Sungmin: I know.....but.....

Seohyun: Ok...we cant do anything now it already happened....

Sungmin: (he look down) Mianhe

Seohyun: Its ok...i will goign to edit this article you may leave now

Sungmin: Ne.....(he bow and left the room)

__________________________________

Yoona: This is the Art Gallery.....(they are now touring to the gallery) those paintings paints by my husband

Siwon: (nodded but still looking to yoona) Where is your husband?

Yoona: He is america but he will go here next week...(she smile) 

Siwon: Ah.....he really have a talent....

When they reached to the Center of the Art Gallery

Yoona: (look to the mini table and found the vase) Aishhhh (she walk going near and arranged the flowers) Why they didnt notice that the centerpiece already not alive......(she called the janitor) can i borrow your scissor?

Janitor: Yes maam...

Yoona: (cut the edge of the roses and the leaves)

Siwon: (look to soo bae)

Yoona: (already done) May i borrow your spray?

Janitor: (handed the spray to Yoona) 

Yoona: (spray it and leave the spray beside her and look to the janitor) Clean everything ok tomorrow is our opening tell that to your co-workers ok...

Janitor: Ne...

Then Yoona accidentally hit the spray that's why it fell

Siwon: (bend down and get it)

Yoona: (also tried to grab it but its too late)

Their forehead hit each other forehead

Siwon: Oh sorry.....(he shyly smile and handed back the spray) here...

Yoona: (holding her forehead and smiling) its ok hehe....

Siwon: (stood up and offered his hand to yoona)

Yoona: Thank you (and landed her hand to siwon's hand)

Then Siwon immediately thought something..

FLASHBACK ~~~~

 

Yoona: (checking her done flower arrangement when she hit her spray and accidentally drop it) Oh...(she grab it)

Siwon: (he also grab it)

Because of what hapened they hit to each others forehead

Yoona: Ouch...(while holding her forehead)

Siwon: Sorry..(he smile) here's your spray (and he hold his forehead too)

Yoona: Oh..Si...Siwon?...

Siwon: Ne..(he stood up and offer his palm to yoona asking if she need help for her to stand)

Yoona: (she lean her palm to siwon and stand) Kamsahamnida

END OF FLASHBACK

Yoona: Im sorry i didnt notice you grab it too....(she smile and look back to the janitor and handed back the spray) thank you.....make sure you trimmed all the centerpiece here ok....(she smile)

Janitor: Ne....(then leave)

Siwon: I never thought that you also love flowers?

Yoona: Ani~ its like i found it not lively anymore that's why i trimmed it.....but im not a florist its just hmmmm i dont know its like im just loving doing that i dont know why....

Siwon: (he smile) My wife is a florist...

Yoona: Oh....so your married already?..

Siwon: Ne..

Yoona: (nodded but she feels something strange when she heard that siwon is already married) I see...(she smile) tomorrow is our opening so you better go here early ok?

Siwon: Ok.....(he smile)

 

PREVIEW 12

 

Donghae: Hara what are you doign here? (he ask while looking around)

Hara: Im just visiting you is that bad?

Donghae: No but this is my workplace my friends are with me...

Hara: Im your friend too right.....

Seohyun: Hae....(she smile and smile faded away after seeing hara)

Hara: Seohyun..(she smile) your working with hae oppa?

Seohyun: Hara-sshi what are you doing here?

Hara: Of course im visiting my first love...(she chuckle)

Seohyun: Ah....

Hara: I thought your not working here

Seohyun: Hae refer me here as a writer, i thought your in japan?

Hara: Oh that was before im here almost 2 years.....(she smile)

___________________________

At The Party

Yoona: I thought your going to be here next week? (after sipping her wine)

Minho: Today is your opening i dont want to miss it....

Yoona: (she smile) oh by the way this is Choi Siwon.....he is our Personal Photographer here....

Siwon: (force a smile)

Minho: Siwon?.....

Yoona: Ne.....

Minho: (thought) Sounds familiar

Yoona: Siwon-sshi he is Lee Minho my husband......

Siwon: (just nodded)

Minho: (thought) Yeah Siwon i read it before....(and he think the ring then he suddenly look to siwon)

__________________________

Siwon and Yoona are talking near to the Fountain they are outside the Gallery

Siwon: (while holding his glass of wine) so that's why you walk out the party?

Yoona: Ne..(she smile) how about you?

Siwon: I just want to refresh but i didnt expect you to see here.....(while looking to the front of fountain)

Yoona: Why you didnt brought your wife here?

Siwon: (Didnt reply)

_________________________________

Yoona and Siwon are staring to each other their faces was inches away to each other.

 

 

END OF PREVIEW 12

 

____________________________________________________________________

Annyeog!!! yaiiiiii thanks for the wonderful comments haha i received a lot of feedbacks and its all beautiful ok ok ok ok i already updated hope you like it im sure your hanged on the last part of the preview omo can you imagine it just like at the preview of the korean dramas then while your imagining that played the How Great is Your Love Mp3 keke its like alive haha ill let it all to your imagination guys...so tell me if you imagined that.... 

Thanks to all my subscribers and readers.... :)

for those who havent subscribe yet feel free to subscribe and to comment too :)

 

   tumblr_m3cw1p01JU1r526t0o1_500.jpg   

~~~~ COMING SOON ~~~~


for all YoonWon Shippers :)AN: Notice the poster ? keke i hope you did.its a seasons right? that's my next  fic.