Chapter 28

Undying Love ( sequel to how great is your love? )

Siwon was confused and push Yoona away in an inches

Siwon: Mrs. Lee are you drunk?

Yoona: Ani~ this is me Yoona..your wife

Siwon: Mwo?~ I cant understand you...

Yoona: Yoebo...this is me Choi Yoona...your wife... Haneul and Haeyoung's mother..

Siwon: Mrs. Lee it is inappropriate to used the name of my deceased wife

Yoona: Yoebo im not yet dead..see im alive...(she hug siwon again)

Siwon: (he pushed yoona again) Mrs. Lee i think your out of your mind..

Yoona: Siwon yoebo... this is me the real Yoona!!...im not yet dead.. my memory is back..

Siwon: What are you talking about?

Yoona: Minho told me already... and yes my memory is back already

Siwon: How will I believe you? I saw my wife dead body

Yoona: I dont know...but please believe me this is me..

Siwon: (sigh) see Mrs. Lee I know were just linked to each other but please dont used my wife's name.

Yoona: Yoebo....

Siwon: Maybe you go home now its already late

Yoona: Im telling the truth..

Siwon: Mrs. Lee

Yoona: Im Yoona... Im Seulong's grand-daughter. Im Seulong was your grand father best friend right?

Siwon: How did you know that?

Yoona: Because im Im Yoona.... your wife, i know its hard to explain but please believe me.

Siwon: (confused)

Yoona: (she touched her neck and thought) yeah the necklace....i need to find it...(and she looked to siwon) ill prove you that this is me your wife...

Siwon: How?

Yoona: (run away)

________________________

Yoona: Minho-sshi!!! Minho-sshi~~

Minho: Wae? what siwon did tell you? (in a sarcastic way)

Yoona: My memories are back i remember all the things!!... Where is my necklace?

Minho: What necklace?

Yoona: The necklace!!! the only thing that siwon gave me... please give it back to me i need that...

Minho: I dont know what your talking about...

Yoona: Liar!! i know you hide it

Minho: I didnt know that necklace...

Yoona: Im begging you......

Minho: I dont know what your talking about.... i thought siwon will believe in you when your memory are back but it looks like he's suspecting you...

Yoona: Minho-sshi~~!!

Minho: I dont know what your talking about.

Yoona: (runs to the staircase)

Minho: Yoona!!!.....Yoona!!!

____________________

Yoona opened all the closet and she tried to find the necklace, the drawer and even under the bedsheet.

Minho: Dont waste your time looking the thing that you will never find here.

Yoona: Please Minho-sshi...i really need that..

Minho: Im glad that your back here...you cant go anywhere now....(he smile)

Yoona: What do you mean?

Minho: You cant go now no matter what happen...(while playing the key of the door) go find your necklace call me if your done...(and he walked out the door)

Yoona: (run to the door) Minho!!! Yah! Lee Minho!!! dont lock me here!! Minho-sshi!!! open the door!!! (she's forcing the door to be opened) open the door please!!.... minho.....!!! (she run to the door of the balcony but its locked too and she cry) Yoebo....this is me Im Yoona....this is really me....

_____________________

Minho: Dont open the door no matter what happen not unless I have permission ok

Lady: But Sir..

Minho: No but...go back to your bedroom now...

Lady: Yes sir...(the lady obeyed it and leave Minho)

Minho: (walked to the sofa and all of a sudden he felt something in his chest) ah...this is it again i felt something in my chest...(he gulp and continue to walk)

______________________

Its already morning

you: Oh good morning Sir Lee.... (confused)

Minho: Good morning

you: Hmm did Mrs. Lee will not going here?

Minho: Yeah...starting today ill be the one who will continue her work here

you: Ah... i see.. you want some coffee sir?

Minho: That's good give me a cup of coffee then. anyway where is Mr. Choi?

you: Ah he is on the gallery taking some pictures of all the new paintings (you smile)

Minho: Arasso...(and he entered the office)

_____________________

Yoona: Ahjumma?......!!! Ahjumma!!! can you please open the door?

Lady: Ahjumma...what we were going to do?

Ahjumma: Hmm i dont have the key... and if we do Mr. Lee will fire us...

Lady: Ottoke...Mrs. Lee was prisoned in her own house

Yoona: Is there anyone there outside!!! please help me out.... I really need to go out please..........Yesung?!! are you there please help me open this door.

_______________________

At the Gallery

Minho: Nice work Mr. Choi....(while strolling around the gallery)

Siwon: (look around as if looking for someone) Good morning Sir are you alone?

Minho: Why? are you expecting for someone to come?

Siwon: Ani~ (he smile) its just ah...anyway how's Mrs. Lee?

Minho: Why are you asking about my wife?

Siwon: Oh nothing....ahmm is there anything you want to ask?

Minho: Nothing...were planning to leave south korea again and to settle down in holland would that be nice?

Siwon: Ah...yeah.. that's nice. (he smile)

Minho: Ok then continue your work here...ill go now

Mr. Kim: Minho-sshi~

Minho: Oh appa....

Siwon: (bowed to Mr. Kim)

Mr. Kim: I never expect you here....what are you doing here?

Minho: Oh nothing I just replace Soo Bae here

Mr. Kim: Wae? is she sick?

Siwon: (looked to the two people who were talking)

Minho: (he smile) ah yeah she's just resting... she's not feeling well

Mr. Kim: Oh.... I see...maybe im wrong to visit the gallery first i better go to your house now and check her (he smile)

Minho: Ani~...(he said immediately)

Mr. Kim: Wae?

Minho: She want to be alone...she dont want any disturbance

Mr. Kim: Really even me?

Minho: A-huh~

Mr. Kim: Oh...maybe i can visit her besides his my daughter... (he smile)

Minho: Appa... why dont we have a coffee first?

Mr. Kim: Im already done.. i will call her and tell her that i will come ok.

Minho: No need appa... besides she's resting now.. and she's sick she will not talk to you, you know she's not in the mood...

Mr. Kim: are you sure?

Minho: Yeah...come on let's eat something...(he force Mr. Kim to go so)

Mr. Kim: Arasso...

Siwon: (left behind) strange...last night she came to me and she's telling me she is Yoona now she's sick...(sigh) I see she's out of her mind last night (and he continue his work)

______________________

Yoona was still looking the necklace the whole master's bedroom was in a mess

Yoona: I really need to find that necklace.....that would be the proof that im Im Yoona.

_______________________

Mr. Kim nad Mr. Lee walking around the gallery talking to some of the investors

Investor 1: Thank you Mr. Kim and Mr. Lee i will join your company very soon..

Minho: Thank you...nice to hear that.

Investor 2: Maybe I will sign to the contract tomorrow just give me the papers

Minho: Sure thing Mr. Kwon

Investor 3: I'll call you back later if I already read all of the documents

Minho: Than you sir...

Investor 2: So we can go now?

Minho: Sure..I'll accompany you...(he smile)

Investor 1: Thank you for that..

Mr. Kim: See you next time business partners... (he smile)

The 4 gentleman leave the gallery

Mr. KIm: Mr. Choi...still enjoying here huh...(he smile)

Siwon: Yeah...(he shippess smile)

Mr. Kim: (sigh) I miss my daughter already...

Siwon: (he smile) Then visit her, i know she misses you too...besides she's sick right?

Mr. Kim: Yeah...but I guessed she doesnt want any visitor now...

Siwon: Mr. Kim your not a visitor for her... your his father right i know she'll be glad to see who knows she might be well if you visit her. (he smile)

Mr. Kim: You have point...(he smile) arasso... i will visit her...

Siwon: (he smile) ahmm i need to go now...im already done here

Mr. Kim: Oh I see....

Siwon: (were already going when Mr. Kim...)

Mr. Kim: Oh wait... if you dont mind.. can you go with me there?

Siwon: Sir?

Mr. Kim: (he smile) I came here without a driver, i drove myself here but now i feel tired...can you drive me going there? well if you dont mind..

Siwon: Ummm...

Mr. Kim: Its ok...i will going to tell Minho that I'd borrowed you...

Siwon: (he smile) But..

Mr. Kim: No but just drive for me...come on..(he walk now)

Siwon: (he didnt resist)

________________________

Lady: Ahjumma....Mrs. Lee still not eating at this time...im worried about her

Ahjumma: Me too...but Mr. Lee told to us that dont open the door no matter what happen

Lady: (Sigh)

_________________________

Minho: Where is Mr. Kim?

lady guard: Oh sir, Mr. Kim left already with Choi Siwon

Minho: Where are they going?

lady guard: Hmm i heard awhile ago that they will going to visit Mrs. Lee Soo Bae

Minho: Mwo?~

lady guard: Yes Sir..

Minho: (he bolt out like a thunder after hearing that)

__________________________

Yoona was trying to open the door by pushing it.....

Yoona: Open this......ahjumma.....(not until she heard a sound of a car) omo Minho already here? (she run to the balcony but the door of the balcony was locked) ottoke...

Yoona tried to open the main door but still its locked and she heard a familiar voice

___________________________

Lady: Good Noon Sir....(the lady bow)

Mr. Kim: (he smile) Hello.... wow the house is still the same....(while looking around)

___________________________

Yoona: That's Mr. Kim....(she smile) Mr. Ki....ani~ (she shake her head) Appa?!!

Mr. Kim: Oh..is that Soo Bae?

Lady: Ah...ye...yes sir

Mr. Kim: Oh.. I miss my daughter...

Lady: Sir do you want someting to drink? ill accompany you to the garden (she nervously smile)

Yoona: Appa?!! is that you??!!

Mr. Kim: I thought she's sick?

Lady: Yes sir but she's ok now... let me accompany you to the garden and i will call her to join you there...

Mr. Kim: Hmm maybe later let me see her first

Yoona: Appa!!!......

Lady: But....

Mr. Kim: Why is there something wrong?

Lady: Ah...ah nothing....

Mr. Kim: Ah anyway maybe you can call Mr. Choi Siwon at the car and let him go to the garden and ill follow there...

Yoona: Siwon?....Siwon is here?....Siwon is here i heard it right.

Mr. Kim: Oh I forgot my phone at the car...maybe ill be the one who will call him just prepare something to us. (he smile and leave)

Yoona: Ah....omo...Appa?!!! Appa?!!! Mr. Kim?!! help me please!!

But Mr. Kim already out of the house and going to the garage

Mr. Kim: Siwon...go down here..and have a meal inside...

Siwon: Oh no need Mr. Kim

Mr. Kim: Come on...im your boss your resisting me...

Siwon: Oh no...(he smile) ok... then as you told so....

After Mr. Kim get's his phone he dialled Minho's number

________________________

Minho: (while driving) Appa...

Mr. Kim: Were here at your house...

Minho: Yeah I know...im coming now

Mr. Kim: Oh really? that's nice...were going in now we'll wait for you inside arasso

Minho: Im quite near appa maybe you can wait me there outside

Mr. Kim: Ani~ beside Soo Bae was calling me already awhile ago maybe she misses me a lot..

Minho: Mwo~

Mr. Kim: Ill hang up now..drive safely

Minho: Appa....appa.....

___________________________

Then Siwon and Mr. Kim walked now to enter the house.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CHINGGGGGGGGU really mianhe for being late update im just really busy... but i hope you like my update.... im planning to finish this already so I can start already my next fic :)

 

im really sorry for HaeSica and Seokyu fans out there they have a few scenes here cause i dont really have a time to focus on them since yoonwon is the main character i hope you understand but still dont worry they still have a scenes here :)

Fighting Chinggu Christmas is Coming... :)

have a wonderful life ahead of you you