Chapter 14

Undying Love ( sequel to how great is your love? )

 

While preparing her things she keeps on thing about boseong

Yoona: Boseong why its sounds familiar?.....

Minho: Are you done there? (while fixing his collar and standing at the door)

Yoona: Almost done.....(she said without looking back)

Minho: Ok ill wait you downstairs..(and he left and closed the door)

Yoona: (sigh and think again)

______________________________

They are travelling now going to boseong

Yoona: (is looking outside and thought) its like iv already passed here before....

Minho: (one of his hand hold yoona's hand) dont be serious...there..(he smile)

Yoona: (she smile) oh ani~ im just amaze at the view....

Minho: (he smile) good you like the view....

Yoona: (tried to removed her hand on minho's hold)

Minho: Wae? (he hold yoona's hand more tightly)

Yoona: Ohhm your driving....(she force a smile)

Minho: Its ok.....i just want to hold your hand (he smile)

Yoona: (she tried to pulled her hand again) ah minho-sshi i mean..yoebo can you un-hold me (she force a smile) focus on your driving....

Minho: (he smile) its ok....i can still drive..

Yoona: (look to the window) hmm ok.....(and she thought) why i feel awkward on him he is my husband but why i feel awkward maybe im still adjusting on him.....

___________________________

They arrived at boseong they both get donw the car

Minho: Wow..this place is like a paradise...i dont know that place like this is existing.....(while looking around)

Yoona: (looking around too but you can see on her face its confused and she thought) its like ive been here before.......

Minho: I guessed i already saw my image..(he smile)

Yoona: (look to minho's direction)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpzcEb5OUDFP7Uy8O-sH2

While they are walking going closer to the tree

Yoona: (thought) i feel weird to this place.....its like ive been here before why i feel so strange to this place?......

and minho stop not far to the tree and he look to yoona while smiling

Minho: (is preparing his materials for painting)

Yoona: (is walking going to the tree and thought) This place is like familiar its like ive been here before....

Minho: Soo Bae?!! (he shout)

Yoona: (look back to minho)

Minho: (he smile) Are you ok there?

Yoona: Ne....(she smile)

Yoona finally reach the tree and she look to the tree the way yoona look to the tree before everytime she visits her halmoni favorite place in boseong, when she found a name on the tree " Yu...Yuri?..." she said then all of a sudden she holds her head and closed her eyes its like she feels pain on it

YURI's Flashback

Yuri: (she touch the tree, and look around as if checking the tree situation but she didnt saw here name wrote by minho) I miss you minho...I hope im brave to confess to you but I can't because Im afraid. hoping someday we will meet here again (and she sat and read the book that she brought)

YOONA's Flashback

Yoona: (is looking at the tree when she saw something on it its quite blurry and hard to see but still yoona saw it she looks closer and read it...) Yu..yur...yuri..(she surprise) YURI?... my Halmoni name omo is this the place that her first love mentioned? Ahjumma said halmoni clue is one tree..check one tree is here and you can see the green tea field check too...but the name in here Am I really sure is this my Halmoni name? Aish but the half of the story is here but im not sure on the name maybe halmoni wrote this for minho...(she smile and whisper) Halmoni seems I found your favorite place..(she sat and open the book)

But the flashback is blurred yoona cant see who are the person that appears on her head

Yoona: (still holding her head and she opened her eyes) who's that? (she look to the tree again) it this place related to me?

Minho: (accidentally dropped his canvass thats why his paper flew near to yoona)

Yoona: (look to the paper and again a flashback occurs on her that's why she closed her head and she out of balance but she hold on to the tree just to support her but the flashback is still blurred)

FLASHBACK

 

On the other side of the tree..yoona didnt notice.....

Siwon: (who is listening to his mp4 so he didnt notice yoona too)

On the other side yoona open another page but the letter of minho blown by a wind and flew beside of siwon. siwon who is listening suddenly look at the paper that drop on his side.

Yoona: Aish....(she stand and run after the paper) 

Yoona suddenly stop when she saw a person on the other side, siwon look up when a person appeared and standing beside him. both of them widened their eyes.

END OF FLASHBACK

Minho: Soo Bae are you ok? (he ask while helping yoona to stand properly)

Yoona: (opened her eyes there's atears on her eyes) yoebo....did we already been here?

Minho: (shook his head) wae?

Yoona: Why there's a flashback that flashing on my head about this place?

Minho: Are you sure?

Yoona: Ne.....

Minho: I guessed this place is not good for us....see your almost faint here..

Yoona: Ani~ i guessed this place is part of my past.....yoebo (she said while teary) tell me.....

Minho: Soo Bae this is our first time here....maybe your just thinking something..let's go now....(he pulled yoona)

Yoona: (followed minho but she still looking at the tree)

again a flashback occurs

 

Yoona: Oh..i see (she force a smile)

Siwon: How about you..?? its been a long time..

Haneul: Omma!!! (shouting while running)

Yoona: (faded her smile when she heard haneul's voice and look back to haneul)

Siwon: (look to the kid and to yoona)

Haneul: (look to siwon) Oh..annyeong haseyo..(he bow to siwon and smile)

Siwon: You have a child now?

Yoona: (look to siwon but not in the eyes) ne..

Yoona: (holds her head again) Ahh......

Minho: Soo Bae.....

Yoona: Minho...(she is crying now) why i feel like this?

Minho: Shhh....let's go now....let's find another place

Yoona: Answer me.....

Minho: (he said this irritatedly) Soo Bae is said already this is nothing with you ok..your just thinking that....

Yoona: (look down quiet but she still thinking all the flashbacks)

__________________________________

Seohyun enters the office and found kyuhyun thinking something

Seohyun: Hmm oppa why your not answering my call and text last night? let's eat now..

Kyuhyun: (didnt response)

Seohyun: Oppa?

Kyuhyun: (still didnt response)

Seohyun: Oppa are you ok?

Kyuhyun: Ne..(still looking down)

Seohyun: Hmmm why your like not in the mood?

Kyuhyun: Its just im thinking something.....how's your interview?

Seohyun: Ah my interview hmm its fine..(she force a smile)

Kyuhyun: You forgot your materials here so how did you do your interview?

Seohyun: Oh yeah.....i forgot that hmmm im smart right so i think alternative way...(she smile)

Kyuhyun: Really?

Seohyun: Ne....

Kyuhyun: So who you interview?

Seohyun: Hmm just random...(she smile) wae?

Kyuhyun: (he sigh) like?

Seohyun: (she smile) oppa....dont mind that..its already done..let's eat now

Kyuhyun: Answer me first....

Seohyun: (step aback) hmmm ok...like couples.....(she smile)

Kyuhyun: (he looks to seohyun)

Seohyun: Why your asking? hmm ok lets forget that come on now?

Kyuhyun: Im not hungry....(he look back to his table)

Seohyun: Huh?....your not....(she pout) 

Kyuhyun: You may eat if you want.....

Seohyun: Oh..ok..

_______________________________

Jessica: (bid goodbye to her doctor) Annyeong see you again...(she smile and bow)

Doctor: Ne...be careful ok....(she smile)

Jessica: Ne.....(and she walk now)

Jessica and Hara bump to each other at the hospital again

Jessica: Oh mianhe.....

Hara: Oh mianhe too....oh... you again..(she smile)

Jessica: Hi..(she bow) glad to see you here again.....

Hara: Where are the kids?

Jessica: Oh my daughter and son is on their father, then the little boy is on his auntie....

Hara: Oh.....

Jessica: Your always here?

Hara: Ne...for my check up....

Jessica: Were same.... (she smile)

Hara: Go Hara imnida...(she smile)

Jessica: Jessica Lee...(she smile)

Hara: Jessica? (she thought) oh maybe she is just a same name.

____________________________

Hara and Jessica are talking at the restaurant

Jessica: Hmm are you sick or what? sorry for asking its just i always see you walking out at the lung center office.

Hara: (look down and force a smile) hmmm i guessed yes...

Jessica: Huh? 

Hara: I have a lung cancer.....(she force a smile)

Jessica: Omo....that's a bad news......

Hara: But its ok....i already admit that.....besides im enjoying my life

Jessica: Im pity for you....

Hara: Dont be....(she smile) im a bad person so i think this is my punishment for being bad hehe...(she became teary)

Dara: Oh.......Jessica?

Jessica: Oh Dara...(she smile) long time no see....

Dara: Ne..

Jessica: Ah im with my new friend....Hara...meet Dara she is my friend too.....

Hara: Annyeong.....(she smile)

Dara: Ne...nice meeting you.....

____________________________

The Day has passed 

Siwon is looking to his work

you: Wow i like your shots.....(you smile while leaning your head on the side of siwon's cubicle) Oh.....why you dont have any decorations on your table like pictures of your family?

Siwon: (thought) i removed it i dont someone here to be confused again (back to his senses) its ok....

you: (nodded) ok then ill go back now to my desk hehe (then you left)

then siwon's phone rings

Siwon: Oh...ne....

Jessica: Siwon......(she hesitate to tell it) Haeyoung-ah.....

Siwon: Wae? (he became worried) what happened?

Jessica: Haeyoung-ah is missing......(she said nervously)

Siwon: Mwo?!!! (he stood up to his seat and leave)

you: Siwon-sshi where are you going?

Siwon: My son is missing i need to go now...(he said worried and left)

you: Ok call us if you seen him already arasso....

Siwon: Ne

_____________________________

At The Mall

Siwon arrives he found Jessica, Yunhee and Hyoyeon at the Customer Service booth

Siwon: What happened? (he ask worriedly)

Hyoyeon: Were just walking around at the toy boutique but then we didnt notice that haeyoung-ah walk to other side we thought he just want to look a toy but then yunhee notice haeyoung is already missing...

Siwon: Did someone looking for him now?

Jessica: Ne...securities already looking at him were goign to find him too...

Siwon: ( his lips you can see to his face that he is really worried) What floor did he lost?

Hyoyeon: At the 4th floor i called jessica to help me to find him i didnt call you first cause i dont want you to worry

Jessica: But that's not a good idea he is the father he needs to know  that..(she said to hyoyeon calmly)

Hyoyeon: Ne mianhe....

Security: Sir could you please wait here were doing our best to find the kid

Siwon: Wait here? (he said to the security) how long did you finding him?

Security: Almost 20 minutes sir but dont worry...(he didnt finished his words)

Siwon: just wait here? that's all? and 20 minutes? (he's holding his temper)

Jessica: Siwon......(as she notice that siwon is already into his temper)

Security: Just wait for any news sir......

Siwon: Mwo?!! are you that lazy?! my son is missing and this mall is big how could you say that wait here?! though your finding him almost 20 minutes?!!

Because siwon already shout madly jessica nad hyoyeon got startle

Jessica: (cover yunhee's ears and hug her)

Security: Im sorry sir...

Siwon: (sigh) im going to look for him i dont want to wait here what if something happened to him do you think you can replace him?! (he shout again to the security)

Jessica: Siwon....stop now....(she managed to stop siwon)

Siwon: (he look to jessica) Mianhe but i cant stay here i need to find him i dont want something will happened to him.

________________________________

Yoona: (walk outside her office) where is siwon? i need to look for his work....

you: Oh he leave immediately..

Yoona: Wae?

you:  There's an emergency....

Yoona: Emergency? (yoona ask puzzling)

you: Ne.... he's son is missing.....

Yoona: Mwo?....(she said shock) he's son is missing?

you: Hmm...ne..(nodded)

Yoona: How long did he left already? (she ask like she is worried too)

you: Hmm (you look to your watch) more that 30 minutes...

Yoona: That's was long.....did he find his son?

you: I guessed not yet.....he's not yet calling

_______________________

Yoona: (resting her chin on her both hands while thinking and thought) why i feel so worried? did he find haeyoung already?...(she get her bag and stood up)

when Yoona walk out to her office

you: Where are you going?

Yoona: im going to help siwon to find his son..(then she immediately go)

you: huh?

___________________________

Yoona: Can you drive faster?

Yesung: Ok maam.....

Yoona: (she bite her lips as if she is really worried she get her phone and dilled siwon's phone)

Meanwhile siwon phone is ringing

Siwon: (look to his phone and answer it while looking haeyoung) yoboseyo?

Yoona: Siwon-sshi i heard your son is missing where are you at?

Siwon: Were here at ___________.

Yoona: Ok...did you find him already?

Siwon: Not yet....(while looking worriedly)

Yoona: I hope he is fine

Siwon: Mianhe....but let's talk on the other time i need to find him....(and he put down the call)

___________________________

Yoona arrives at the mall she immediately run to the customer service and ask the security

Security: At the 4th floor maam..

Yoona: Thank you....(she smile and thought) this mall is big how could they find that little kid here?

Meanwhile

Hyoyeon: We almost turn the whole toy boutique but he is not here maybe we can try on the other side of this floor

Jessica: Ne hyoyeon is right....

While she is looking too she passed on the lady maniquin and she step backward when she notice something and she saw haeyoung sitting there as if waiting for someone.

Yoona: (she walk closer to the kid) Haeyoung-ah?

Haeyoung: (look up and stare to yoona)

Yoona: (smile as a relief and she sat just to level haeyoung) 

Haeyoung: Omma?...

Yoona: (she smile and shook her head) Ani~ im not your omma....(she hold haeyoung's hand) your appa is looking at you now..let's go now....(she smile)

Siwon: (immediately stop when he saw yoona and haeyoung sitting) Haeyoung-ah......

Yoona: (look back)

Jessica and Hyoyeon startle of what they saw..

Hyoyeon: Yoo...Yoona?

Yoona: (stood up while holding haeyoung and smile to siwon) i just found him here...(she gave haeyoung to siwon)

Jessica and Hyoyeon still frozen at the side because of what they saw

Siwon: Komawo..... but how did you know he is my son?

Yoona: I just saw him before and i remember him on your picture frame...

Siwon: Anyway thanks again(he smile to yoona and kneeled and look to haeyoung) Aish this kid do you know how worried am i? (he caress haeyoung's hair) dont do that again ok?

Haeyoung: (nodded)

Yunhee: Unnie....(she pulled yoona's coat)

Yoona: (look donw to yunhee) Oh yunhee-ah....(she smile)

Yunhee: Omma she is the one i told you before..

Jessica: Oh....(she shakely nodded)

Siwon: Ah....this are my friends i mean my wife's friends.....Jessica and Hyoyeon...this is Soo Bae i know you know her already....

Hyoyeon: Ne..ne mianhe for calling you yoona its just you really looks like her

Yoona: Its ok...(she smile and look to jessica) nice meeting you....(she bow)

Jessica: Ne...(she force a smile)

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

i didnt put the preview i lost my notebook.. where did i put the next chapters :( i guessed im going to write again huhuhu...i hope i can find my notebook...my all story was there deadly foe, undying love and the promise aigoo what kind of person am i so careless....... :( im going to write again.. aish

 

anyway how's my update hope you like it.....what is your favorite part on my update?

me whne yoona and haeyoung meet again keke.... :D lets add when siwon is mad.... XD

hope you comment too i miss your comments guys please do subcribe too..... ;) thanks anyway....