Eleven

Mean It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Look at this!" Jeongyeon exclaimed as she showed a ring to Jisoo "Do you know what is this?!"

 

Jisoo knitted her brows and put her hand on her chin, pretending to think something.

 

"That's a wedding ring." Jeaongyeon glared at her then smack the back of her head "Ouch!" Jisoo whined

 

"Yes, it's a ring. Obviously! What I mean is do you have any idea what Im going to do with this?"

 

"Nope" Jisoo said with a pop on the end 

 

"I'll propose to Nayeon." Jisoo nods but after processing Jeongyeon's words to her mind, her eyes got widen while is open.

 

"Really?" Jeongyeon nods while smiling

 

"Yeah...but I don't know when. We're both busy so I think I shouldn't do it for now." Jisoo blinks her eyes for a few times and smiled.

 

"Oh my gosh. Im so happy Jeong"

 

"I wanna surprise her and Im expecting for your cooperation" Jeongyeon said and nudged Jisoo

 

"Sure. Finally! I was able return the kindness that you showed to me these past few years." Jeongyeon smiled sincerely but deep inside, she felt pity for Jisoo.

 

"You know what. That girl is so rude, , selfish, stubborn and brat. I wonder how did you handle her before! She's not listening to other people!" She playfully slapped Jisoo's arm.

 

"She's always like that but believe me, Jennie is very soft and loveable person." Jisoo replied with a shrug “Besides you’ve been working with her for how many years! She brought a lot of money to your company Ms. Yoo and she’s the reason why you Company is the most popular entertainment on our Country”

 

Jisoo and Jeongyeon laughed, both of them raised their glasses and muttered “Cheers”. They gulped the champagne until the last drop of it.

 

They’re enjoying each other’s presence when suddenly, the fromt door opens. Indicating that someone entered the unit.

 

“Goodevening babe” Nayeon said as she kissed her girlfriend’s cheek. She sat beside her and faced the other girl infront of them. “Why are you here, Kim Jisoo?”

 

Jisoo smiled, she knew Nayeon is mad. The older latter doesn’t like it when there’s someone ruining her lovey-dovey time with Jeongyeon.

 

“Don’t look at me like that Ms. Im Nayeon.” Jisoo said and refilled her glass ”Your girl is the one who called me”

 

“Huh?” Nayeon looked at her CEO girlfriend “Why did you call this idiot?“

 

Jisoo gasped making Nayeon look back at her

 

“Im! Have you forgot that I am your bestfriend? How dare you to call me idiot? Im hurt!” Jisoo clenched her fist on Seulgi’s shirt, pretending she was really in pain.

 

Nayeon rolled her eyes and threw a pillow to Jisoo, Jeongyeon laughed as she find the scene funny.

 

“Go home now Jis. Me and Jeong needs our time TOGETHER.” Nayeon emphasize the last word so Jisoo could hear it very clear.

 

“Okay! Okay! Calm your old bunny!” Jisoo said as she raised her both hands, she walked towards the door. Not forgetting to say goodbye.

 

When Jisoo got out of the building, she saw how dark the sky is. She mentally sighed ‘cause she didn’t bring her car.

 

“I guess I’ll just enjoy the rain later” she mumbled and start walking, the bus stop is not that far though.

 

_____

 

“Irene Im sure no one will recognize me. Yes of course! Im wearing my cap, sunglass, scarf and mask. Don’t worry, I’ll just finish my meal then I’ll go home. C’mon Bae! Im not trying to sneak out from you. You’re so annoying. Bleh! Goodbye” Jennie rolled her eyes and hanged up. 

 

The idol picked up the foods that she wants then went to cahsier to pay it. 

 

After putting the ingrediens and hot water on the ramen bowl, she took a seat beside the windo of the convenience store.

 

“. I didn’t bring my umbrella” Jennie mumbled when the rain st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter