Six

Mean It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Miss” Seulgi said with a smug smile

 

“Y-yes m-maam?” The Nurse stuttered and blushed making Seulgi smirk.

 

The chief editor runs her finger through her shiny blonde hair, she tilt her head and leaned on the wall.

 

“Can I ask where is Doctor Kim Seokjin?” Seulgi asked 

 

“Uhm.....d-do you have a-an appointment w-with him? M-maam?” Seulgi chuckled when the Nurse’s hands started to tremble.

 

She fixed her posture and leaned closer the unknown nurse, their faces are inched apart. One wrong move and their lips will meet each other.

 

“Im his friend” Seulgi whispered with her seductive voice “I’ll give something to him”

 

The nurse walked backwards and cleared

 

“His office is o-on t-third floor” the nurse blushed more when she noticed that Seulgi was looking at her s.

 

Little did she know, Seulgi wasn’t really looking there, she’s just reading her name on the silver plate that clipped on the Nurse’s uniform.

 

“Thanks Miss Sunmi” Seulgi walked closer to her and kissed her right cheek “Bye”

 

Seulgi’s lips curved into a smirk as she walked away from the stunned nurse, she mentally pat herself for making the girl blushed. She tapped her foot on the shiny tiles while waiting for the elevator to open. When she heard a ding from it, she looked up and was about to walk in but then she saw a familiar girl.

 

Her bestfriend’s ex-girlfriend Jennie Kim

 

Both of them looked at each other

 

“S-Seulgi?” Jennie mumbled

 

“J-Jennie” 

 

Jennie stepped out from the elevator and smiled.

 

“How are you? Kang Ddeulgi?” Jennie happily asked

 

Seulgi nervously laughed and scratch the back of her head

 

‘! I never thought I will see her here!’

 

“Uhm....I-Im fine! Im doing great” she replied with a warm smile

 

“Gosh! I missed you! Are you busy? C’mon let’s grab a coffee!” Seulgi didn’t protest anymore ‘cause Jennie dragged her already.

 

_____

 

“So how’s life Kang?” Jennie asked as she put her elbows on the table and leaned closer a bit to Seulgi, she’s very happy to see her highschool friend.

 

“Uhm....Im doing great like what I said earlier” Seulgi sips a tea from her cup and put it back to the small plate “Im a film studio owner”

 

“Ah yes! I saw you on daily news yesterday!” Jennie smirked and poked the chief editor’s arm “You’re famous now Ddeulgi! Can you offer a drama for me?”

 

“Huh? S-sure....do you want me to go on YJY Building tomorrow?” Seulgi confidently asked, Jennie is not just an idol, she’s also a actress.

 

But for Jennie, she was a little bit shocked. She didn’t expect that Seulgi will take her joke seriously.

 

“Woah....I think you really love your job!” Jennie put her hand on as she laughed “Im just kidding!”

 

Seulgi smiled and stared at her friend 

 

“You’re prettier than before Jen Jen”

 

Jennie playfully looked at her, she shoved her arm making Seulgi chuckle

 

“Sorry Kang, you’re just a friend for me” Jennie stated making Seulgi chuckle more

 

“Don’t worry, I don’t have any plan to enter a serious relationship. You’re not even my type” Seulgi leaned back on her chair and looked outside through the window.

 

“What do you mean?” It takes a few seconds for Jennie to get what’s Seulgi’s point “Yah! Are you still hooking up with random girls? Ewww! You’re still a player?!” 

 

“Uhm....so what?” Seulgi joked “Having a lot of girls around me makes me feel special! I love seeing them gawking at me”

 

Jennie rolled her eyes and took a bite from her strawberry cupcake.

 

“But seriously Jen, We wrote a new script for a dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter