One

Mean It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ugh! Im so tired!" Jennie groaned as she flopped herself on her favorite bed. "I'm not that famous one but my schedule is very hectic!"

 

Jennie Kim, a model from JJ Studio. She's known for being an 'Ice Princess' 'cause everyone got shivers on their spines when they're looking at her eyes.

 

"Who says you're not famous?" The JJ Studio's CEO said as she put her camera on the table. "You have a million Followers on your social media accounts, have you forgot? Your name is more popular than my Studio's name" the CEO chuckled

 

Jennie rolled her eyes and turned her back to the CEO pretending that she's mad but honestly, she just wanted to hide her face so that the older brunette wouldn't see her blushing.

 

"Are you mad?" the CEO named Kim Jisoo asked, she sat beside the cat-eyed girl and pokes her shoulder. "Jendeukie" 

 

Jennie didn't hold her laugh anymore when she heard a sigh came from Jisoo's mouth. She turned around and faced the CEO, she cupped her cheeks and Kissed her pointed nose.

 

"You're whipped" Jennie said making Jisoo smile. "And I like— no! I love it!" 

 

Jisoo pulled Jennie into a hug, she buried her face into the younger girl's head, sniffing the familiar scent of her hair.

 

"You used my shampoo again" Jisoo mumbled, Jennie giggled

 

"I love the smell of it!" Jennie pulled away from the hug "And I love you"

 

"I love you too Jendeukie, Happy 5th Anniversary"

 

It's been 5 years but the feelings that they have for each other when they first met is still the same feelings that they're having now.

 

It's been 5 years since Jisoo asked Jennie to be her girlfriend.

 

5 years of love, problems, kisses and hugs

 

"Let's go, I'll cook dinner for us" Jisoo said, she held Jennie's hand to help the younger girl to stand up.

 

When they've reached the Kitchen, Jisoo took the ingredients that she will need.

 

"Just watch me there Babe, I'll make the best dinner for you" Jisoo said with a warm smile.

 

Jennie showed her gummy smiled that made Jisoo's heart melt.

 

Jennie put her chin above her palm as she watch her Girlfriend's y back muscles, they are very visible 'cause Jisoo wears a thin shirt. 

 

She loves to eat whatever Jisoo cooks for her, she loves how Jisoo treat her like a Princess, she loves how Jisoo swallowed her pride just to make their problems solved whenever they're having a fight, she loves how Jisoo kiss her when she's sulking or jealous, she loves how Jisoo hug her when she's cold or when she needs someone to comfort her.

 

For the past 5 years, their relationship became stronger. 

 

Jennie clasped her hands together when Jisoo placed her plate infront of her.

 

"Let's eat!" Jisoo exclaimed.

 

After a few moments, they've finished their dinner. Jennie was about to was the dirty dishes but Jisoo stopped her, she told her younger Girlfriend to lay on the couch and choose a movie because they will be having a movie marathon.

 

Jennie walks into living room and took the TV's remote, she was in the middle of choosing a movie when her phone suddenly lights up. She got a message from her mom so she quickly opened it.

 

"Babe, Im done washing the dishes. Are you done picking a movie?" Jisoo asked as she sat beside her Girlfriend, she frowned when she saw tears coming from Jennie's eyes. "Why are you cry-"

 

"I'll go home Jis" Jennie said and stands up from her seat, she took her bag and was about to walk towards the door but Jisoo held her hand.

 

"Babe, what are you saying? This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter