Forty-four

Mean It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Im nervous" Jisoo said while staring at herself on the mirror, she's stunning with those branded clothes.

 

"You look good Jisoo, stop worrying" Chaerin said and massaged Jisoo's shoulder to make her calm "You should show you pretty smiled later besides, Jennie is you partner. You can hold her hand for the whole time" 

 

"But Mom, that is the main reason why I am nervous. She might get mad at me" Jisoo took her coat off and placed it above her shoulder "And Im nervous for Jeongyeon too, she will propose later to Nayoen"

 

Chaerin rolled her eyes and took a sip of wine

 

"How 'bout you?"

 

Jisoo frowned 

 

"What about me?" She asked

 

"When will you propose on my daughter?"

 

Jisoo nearly choke by her own saliva when Chaerin said those words, it sounds like being a married or engaged is just an easy thing.

 

"7 years ago, I planned to propose...." Jisoo's voice is slowy fading because she's watching Chaerin's reaction, she don't want the older woman to blame herself although she really ruined it back then ".....BUT! I still have the ring"

 

Jisoo took off her necklace and slide off the ring out from it.

 

"Beautiful" Chaerin muttered as she looked at the shining ring, she even slip it on her finger "Woah! This ring looks so good on me! Give to this to me"

 

Jisoo's eyed got widen, she quickly wrapped her voat around her.

 

"Y-you want me t-to marry y-you?"

 

'! No way! I'll rather hide my relationship with Jennie than marrying her slightly evil mother!! aaAaAaaAAAaaAAAAAAaaAhhHh'

 

"Stupid! I have husband!" Chaerin shouts and slapped Jisoo's arm "You're so crazy! I was still wondering what Jennie saw to you that made ger fall inlove with you"

 

Jisoo smirked and leaned her head on the mirror while her arms are crossed.

 

"He's not you husband anymore.....right?" Jisoo joked which successfully made Chaerin annoyed

 

"Oh my Gosh! Im so done with you Kid. Goodluck" Chaerin grabbed her bag and slapped it to Jisoo, when she reached the door Jisoo remebers something.

 

"MOM! THE RING!"

 

_____

 

"Did Jisoo answer her phone?" Jennie asked for hamy times to Irene, she's getting worried because the director wasn't calling nor answering her text messages and calls.

 

"Her phone is off" Irene said while fixing their bags "Stop worrying , it's just Jisoo. I think she will not gonna—"

 

"She's not just Jisoo, she's my ing girlfried Irene" Jennie whine and rolled her eyes

 

"Okay! Okay! She's your girlfriend" Irene muttered and rolled her eyes too

 

The driver stopped the car, it means Jennie needs to hop out now.

 

"Be confident , Let's see each other inside later" Irene smiled when Jennie nods, she opened the door for the idol. "Go Jennie!"

 

Jennie didn't heard her manager anymore, the people who's calling her name outside was the one sound she can hear.

 

"Jennie look at us!"

 

"Jennie do a pose for us!"

 

Jennie doesn't know where she should look so she just walk into the red carpet, the more she was getting near the mini-stage, the more loud shouts and more flashed are welcoming her.

 

"Woah! Finally! One of the biggest star for tonight's event is here, please welcome. JENNIE!!"

 

The fans who's standing behind the media shouts and waved their lightsticks and banners making Jennie chuckle. She did some pose to so that bloggers and photographers can took a good ph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter