Eighteen

Mean It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're very sorry Jennie" Lisa said as she bowed her head for how many times.

 

The idol shook her hand and smiled

 

"It's alright, I don't mind" Jennie replied

 

Lisa was embarrass, the fact that they're 30 minutes late for their 2nd day photoshoot made her feel unprofessional. 

 

"Jennie! Here's breakfast for us! Come on us!" Seulgi shouted, showing the plastic bags on her hands. Jennie nods and walked towards her, together with the other staffs and her manager of course.

 

"Sorry for being late, we're just drunk and tired last night" Baekhyun explained as he took out the food container from the plastic bags

 

"We forgot to set an alarm too making us more late" Jongdae added, he gave each personal there a cup of coffee.

 

"It's alright. Jennie used to go on parties and got drunk everyday back then, I bet Ms. Yoo was about to fire her that time but luckily this did her best to prevent that kind of hobby. Now, She's just going to parties when I let her or when she escaped pt from me" Irene said makin Jennie lower down her head, she's embarrass that her manager told THEIR secret.

 

"Oh....looks like Jennie has a high tolerence on alcohol huh" Seulgi joked, They suddenly laughed when they noticed a tint of red blush on Jennie's cheeks.

 

"Stop teasing me!" Jennie mubled and cupped her cheeks so the team wouldn't see her face that much.

 

"Ok...ok. But can you tell us why are you drinking everyday back then?" Jongdae asked, he noticed Seulgi and Baekhyun's glare at him but he didn't mind it. He wanted to know if the reason why Jennie was drowning herself on alcohol back then is their team leader, Jisoo.

 

Jennie looked at Jongdae, blankly. It's kinda awkward for her to tell them the reason.

 

"Oh....It's okay if you're not comfortab—"

 

"There's no reason behind it, I just wanted to enjoy my life. That's all" Jennie replied with a smile but she's just hiding the truth, she's lying.

 

Jongdae nods and let out a weak chuckle, he's disappointed.

 

Seulgi looked up at the tinted glass on the 2nd floor of the studio where Jisoo was in. She knew that the CEO heard what Jennie said 'cause she placed a small mic under the table.

 

"Baek, I'll hust check Jisoo" she whispered to the music producer beside her, Baekhyun quickly nods.

 

The chied editor made her way towards the mini office on the second floor. When she opened the door and looked at the CEO, she got shocked.

 

"Jisoo, are you alright?" She asked and sat beside the team leader. She was expecting a Jisoo w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter