Twenty-six

Mean It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She's freaking hot" Yeri muttered before whistling "Can't believe she's Jisoo's ex"

 

Seulgi's eyes got widen, she covered the younger girl's mouth and looked around to check if someone heard Yeri.

 

"Yah! Kim Yerim" she removed her hand from the Club owner and flicked her forehead "You shouldn't say that kind of things here, someone might hear you"

 

"Ok, Im sorry" Yeri shrugged and continued watching Jennie and the other actors.

 

The scene now is where Jennie walked into a club. The lights and the music made the whole crowd go wild including the idol, God knows how she missed partying. She got carried away and started to drink alcohol. 

 

"Does she needs to drink?" A staff asked Jongdae who's frowning too

 

"I don't know but maybe it is" The music producer response

 

"Wow! That is a strong shot!" Jennie said before out the lemon beside her glass "Give me more"

 

The bartender gave her more like what she said, the employee is completely unaware that what Jennie doing was not part of the script anymore.

 

The team and the staffs was still filming, thinking that Jennie was just doing her job for acting like she's drinking and she's drunk already. They even praised her.

 

"Hey Baek, how's the— what the heck?" Jisoo said as she saw Jennie walking in the middle of the crowd with a zigzag pattern. "What happened to her?"

 

Baekhyun crossed his arm and faced Jisoo

 

"She's really good at acting. She asked a bunch of drinks from the bartender and look at her now, she's doing her job very nice" Baekhyun chuckled and clapped his hands.

 

Jisoo looked at Jennie once again. The idol's cheek was burning red, eyes are getting heavy and she can't even walk properly.

 

"Cut!" Jisoo shouts and walked towards Jennie, the music stops and the lights becomes brighter.

 

"Yah! Jennie! What are you doing?" Jisoo asked as she grabbed the idol's shoulder

 

"Huh? Oh! J-Jic....Jisoo! Hello! Why are you here? I thought you have an urgent meeting?" Jisoo looked away as she smell the alcohon on Jennie's breathe

 

"Irene! Help me!"

 

The manager run towards them with a blanket on her hand. The other people on the club got shocked, they didn't expect to see a drunken Jennie especially that they're filming.

 

"Sorry Director Kim, I didn't know that these bottle are actually alcoholic drinks. I gave her a lot shots because I though it's still part of her act" the man who played as the bartender said and bowed.

 

"Nah, It's alright. What happened was just an accident, we shouldn't blame anyone" Jisoo said and patted the man's shoulder.

 

Some staffs helped Irene to walk Jennie towards their Tent. They placed the idol on the bed that Yeri and Seulgi provided.

 

"Here's some ice, It will help her to lessen the hotness from her body" Yeri said as she gave the packed ice to Irene.

 

"Oh ! Hehe that's cold" Jennie mumbled when Irene placed the ice above her forehead, Jennie hold it and looked around. "You" 

 

"What?" Yeri excitedly asked when Jennie points her

 

"What..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter